Announcement to Incels

Leave women alone. They don't owe you their time. They don't owe you their attention. They don't owe you their vagina. And you certainly don't own their sex life.
So many of you complain about women being sexually promiscuous in today's society, but if you were out getting laid, you'd be perfectly fine with it.
Dumb bitter, envious incels. Just work out, get a job, learn to fucking respect women, and you'll land a girl.

Attached: 1468177037951.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

And for the love of god, don't shoot up a school just because you can't get pussy

Incels that have nothing to lose, go rape women and kill Chads or something if you feel like it. Don't listen to OP, he's just a selfish cunt.

Get the fuck off here you reDIT fag we love woymin here

Attached: 00womenHit10.jpg (450x383, 34K)

BETTER IDEA: Wait until you're 30 and your sex drive starts to drop off. Realize that not having a woman isnt the end of the world and that if you're not Chad you're actually better off without one.

Its easier to have an intellectual convo with a dude than a female. The only good + females say they have is sex and beyond that the ability to fuck your life

Attached: aqZ2WVL_700b.jpg (368x373, 20K)

Yeah guys, you just gotta B.E. Yourself

Sex is a human need! now give me some pussy bitch!

Attached: 1531156008681.jpg (493x585, 35K)

Ironically, the best way to get women is to assume you are entitled to EVERYTHING.

This is also a good way to get arrested but that's not a contradiction.

Actually, no, don't. Yourself is likely an autistic sperg.
Don't be yourself. Sell yourself. Be the most presentable version of yourself for a given situation. Have a job interview? Don't come in your favorite pjs to show how le quirky you are. On a date? Don't go on one of your bitch rants that men and women should have to pay equally.
If you had a good dad, he'd have taught you this shit.

Attached: 1528989369208.png (465x515, 276K)

Yeah respect wamen

Agreed. Very much agreed.

blackblock

>Just work out, get a job, learn to fucking respect women, and you'll land a girl.
already got all of those things down.
I don't complain about women owing me sex, I moan about the risks of ending up with a girl who has had her "fun" and is now looking to settle.
nobody wants to be that.

Leave me alone. You posted this without my consent.

I'm an incel because I left them alone all my life, dumb faggot.
Not that I care anyway. The in in incel is only there until I feel like getting things by force and you wouldn't be able to stop me if I wanted.

Seriously if you will do anything to get a woman, just do literally the opposite of what your Mama told you

Be lewd and crude around women, stare at their tits and crotches a lot, get tatoos, stop reading books instead hit the gym and get into some fights so you have some cool scars, burn all your nice sweaters and any shirts with collars, quit your white collar job so you don't even have beta bucks potential, shamelessly hit on girls half your age minus seven, beat up other guys and women too because they looked at you funny, hell who said you even need a reason?

Like I said this is all a good way to get arrested, but it will also get you women. Hell getting an arrest record is a good way to get women because it makes you cool and dangerous

Literally everything is a fucking lie

we don't owe women politeness or our tax dollars

Attached: women deserve nothing.png (1080x1355, 643K)

I can't help but imagine someone here unironically believing this and getting arrested a few days later for sexual harassment.
If you're a creep, it won't work out.

Point is does work, precisely because it's risky and dangerous. Being cowed into obedience by society and government is beta and unattractive, so the most attractive men in any society are 1) the men who actually are free to do what they want (i.e. the 1%) followed by 2) the men who at least try to buck the system.

Nice guys with white collar jobs and shiny things who have to keep their nose clean and conform to some corporate image but have no real power are in the eyes of women only good for divorceraping. They can get that reluctant betabucks from smart women i.e. calculating harpies, but they will never inspire raw sexual desire in any woman. And why would they?

this it what slackers actually believe lmao

guys I found an irl pic of OP

Attached: roastie sandvich.jpg (960x539, 63K)

Look dude, I'm not saying the bad boy act won't help you pick up some young, dumb chicks, but most of you have so little of your shit together that you'll just be seen as a dork for doing it.
Women are going to sense your shallow act; they know the bad boy meme.

Money and wealth is attractive to women, but the men that own it are only attractive in and of themselves if they have power and impunity.

If you're a Rothschild or some shit, that money is backed up by real power and it reflects the extraordinary nature of the people who own it. If you're a gang leader with autonomy of action on the edges of society, that too is a kind of power and ruthlessness too.

But if you really think women actually are sexually attracted to Dave from accounting who earns $60,000 a year and not just his money you're delusional.

>young, dumb chicks

So you mean hot girls and not old roasties?

>Women are going to sense your shallow act; they know the bad boy meme.

It obviously works even better if you actually ARE a bad boy and not just pretending. But even pretending to be a bad boy might at least work some of the time. Being yourself if yourself is an obvious timid betacuck will fail virtually all the time

>someone out there was autistic enough to make this thread unironically

Attached: 1412981357161.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Announcement to Women.
Leave me alone and stop fucking with my video games. I don't want your menstrual blood mixing with my hobbies. You're not entitled to equality just because you think you are.

And PLEASE don't add any more "strong female characters".

Attached: 1456686409278.png (1506x1600, 642K)

about 30 yo now and was slowly coming to the conclusion you beautifully fleshed out now.

>and any shirts with collars
Holy shit, my mother tried to force them on me like you wouldn't believe

Dont listen to this faggot
I want strong female characters, especially ones that are busty and can kick most of the mens' ass

>If you're a gang leader with autonomy of action on the edges of society, that too is a kind of power and ruthlessness too.
I recommend you watch city of god my friend lil Ze would like a word with you.
we are just arguing hypothetical, generalities and assumptions at this point.
anyways, just like there are low status males like Dave here in your example there are low status females for Dave to go after.
besides you have to take into consideration how attractive they are etc etc etc

>Leave women alone.
Involuntary celibate here.
I never talk to women fuxk you and fuxk off

But user, they don't WANT to make them hot or attractive. They want 300 pound landwhales defeating all the "evil men of the patriarchy" at once.

>many of you complain about women being sexually promiscuous in today's society, but if you were out getting laid, you'd be perfectly fine with it.
No I dont and no I would not.
Fuck off.

The fact that you're "not supposed to" basically sexually harass women in the modern parlance is exactly what makes it attractive to women.

Historically at least if a man felt free to consider all the women around him fair game without worrying what betas or women themselves thought, this was itself a sign that he was the most powerful man around and a catch.

Because of the internet though, the number of men who actually have this kind of impunity is falling all the time.

Please extract a point out of the ramblings you've just vomited.

I dont talk to women, I dont even care about "landing a girl" people like you have the opposite effect.

Here I am minding my own business then some asshole attacks me for the sake of women.

From observation I find it's more the scorned white knight that abuses women like you claim. heck some defenders of women/feminsm have been showed to be projecting onto men just to be called out for doing shit to women lol

sure bud, all your points so far have been anecdotal and I don't feel like arguing against anecdotes, never ending loop.
>If you're a gang leader with autonomy of action on the edges of society, that too is a kind of power and ruthlessness too.
lil Z is a fictional character from city of god, the exact thing your are describing, yet the only way he could get women was paying for them or raping them.

bullshit arguments vs bullshit arguments is all

You are talking about a movie and taking it as reality. Exactly the type of person who would have difficulties with understanding what the guy was saying and trying to dismiss it unthinkably

you are talking about anecdotes and taking them as reality.
like I said, bs vs bs arguments.

You're actually a meme l00000l

I wish that this meme would just die already

Attached: 1521160699037.jpg (2048x2048, 255K)

?
Original question mark reply.

Kill yourself op, it's pretty hard to be a more embarrassing of a human being than me and you've passed.