The Rodge & me

Any of you actually identify with Elliot? As in, do you feel like there was any truth to anything he said, or was he just a salty psycho?

Attached: Elliot_Rodger_icon.jpg (900x900, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/06/when-your-child-is-a-psychopath/524502/
dropbox.com/s/hu2ghjrl27k148n/DiaryOfASupremeGentleman_nocover.pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I read his manifesto and all I could see was "waaaah waaaah the world is unfair"

Yeah, I saw some of myself in him. Normalscum act like he was so unfounded in his anger, but that's because they've never had to live without love. All he wanted was love, and all someone had to do was love him, but nobody in this world truly care about anybody else. We are all just machines programmed to eat, drink, and fuck until we die.

Yeah, I could sympathize a bit with his mistreatment and general hatred of humanity. Women are so cruel and evil.

this desu, just a deluded incel.
rest in piss faggot.

He just seemed like a rich brat angry that his dad didn't make enough money. He wanted everything in life handed to him.

Attached: 1432835341251.jpg (393x590, 22K)

>do you feel like there was any truth to anything he said, or was he just a salty psycho?

It was both
He had far more opportunity that anyone here and failed to use it but spoke some truths that were drowned out by his incessant raving about the world being setup against him

He knew he was not the ugliest guy around. He knew being ridiculously wealthy would solve the problem to some extent. He knew women are conditioned to go for the savage brutes as opposed to a supreme gentleman. He knew that the system was not fair. He knew so much...

Attached: consent.jpg (500x464, 40K)

>everything in life handed to him
That's how chads are created. Elliot wanted to be a chad, but he was too short, too asian, and arguably too poor.

>He knew so much...
What he didn't know, is that you actually have to have enought confidence to talk to women.

Even Chad has to approach women. Elliot's biggest problem was he expected 10/10 blondes to drop their panties and fuck him in the streets.

Attached: 1452291943076.png (726x481, 483K)

For sure. And that they can smell desperation. Plenty of stuff he didn't know, but I found his videos very interesting and honest (from his perspective)

Was he wrong?

Ore

This picture gives me the "if only you knew how bad things really are" vibe especially if you zoom in some on Elliot

I wonder why you ask? Are you are researcher or a detective?

Can't say if I identify with him but I sort of feel like he was a kindred spirit, concidering my own murderous impulses and fantasies. Yet his targets of hatred and actions where VERY, VERY different I'd ever choose. There's no sense in killing any innocent nerds or randoms you know nothing about.

>ConSidering.

Sorry my English. It's tough to recall all the words when your own language is not even part of the same Indoeuropean language tree as English.

>Are you A researcher or a detective?
Shit.

Paska.

He wasn't a psycho, he was a spoiled crybaby. Nothing more.

So you basically think that he did what he did to his roommates and their friend because he was a spoiled crybaby? That's quite a leap.

Yes, he thought his armani sunglasses made him worthy of women

>you need to approach women
>but dont approach women, its creepy
Damned if you do damned if you dont I guess

Attached: 4C18F4EE-9992-4DF6-9509-DEBD580066D1.jpg (750x761, 332K)

>targets of hatred and actions WERE

>Indo-European

Must be the heat wave.

That's why you're supposes to beat temper tantrums out of your kids by the time they turn 3. When they get older then not only do they get stuck in their ways, but their tantrums also become dangerous when they learn how to operate a weapon, say a gun. Rodger was a pathetic loser that though his anger is what justified him. That's a tantrum, and I garuntee it's because his daddy never whipped his ass like he shoulda. Can't count how many times mom grabbed my by my hair or my under arm fat to get my attention when I was acting like a little asshole. If you don't whip your kids into shape they grow up to be entitled children, which you must not underestimate the severity of.

damned if you aren't chad

I just read an article about psychopaths, and it was said, that punishment never works on them, only reward. In case Elliot was a psychopath or had psychopathic tendencies, he would've only become a lot worse if getting any physical punishment. And it wasn't really a tantrum, it was meticulously planned attack on his "enemies". You could say though, that some his actions such as him throwing hot lattes on people and shooting them with orange juice pistol were tantrums, as they were not planned and happened on a whim.

Most of the people in his circles are spoiled enough to get some Armani shades, and even more, such as a new car or new pair of tits for their 16th birthday present. Also, a person's value in those circles is measured in money and expensive things owned. Cnsidering that, it was natural from him to assume, that his Armani shades or his BMW made him worthy of women.

Feel free to call out my ignorance, as I only understand this all as a layman, but doesn't a psychopath do what they do due to an indifference to the suffering they cause andbecause they enjoy it? Rodger seemer to think he was righting some wrong in the world through his actions. It didn't seem like he was doing it "for the lulz" if you will.

Well I'd say there are many different kinds of psychopaths, and part of them may actually kill or harm other people because they feel that they have been wronged in some way. Elliot felt that he had been wronged by the world in many ways. There's also low and high functioning psychopaths, and the high functioning ones do not usually kill anyone and usually try to avoid committing any crimes either as they do not wish to ruin their lives. You could imagine though, that if a high functioning psychopath loses everything and feels that he has been wronged in many way, this policy of lawful behaviour will be gone and in the place of it there will be vicious crimes committed, even a mass murder.

Here's the article I read.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/06/when-your-child-is-a-psychopath/524502/

>Are you are researcher or a detective?
Just a curious adolescent.

bumping for rodgeboy

You do not sound like one though. All the capitals and punctuation marks there on their places, using expressions like "identify", "as in" or "salty". :)

WELL maybe I just put effort into my meaningless questions?

Why to put effort into meaningless questions?

I'm very tired now, time to go to sleep. In case you are interested and you missed it, here's something nice for you all.

dropbox.com/s/hu2ghjrl27k148n/DiaryOfASupremeGentleman_nocover.pdf?dl=0

I found the link on r/MumkeysAnimeReviews

Is this a parody or his actual manifesto? Either way, good night.