This is so sad, >fem """""bot""""" play despacito 2

this is so sad, >fem """""bot""""" play despacito 2

Attached: smol peenus.webm (360x640, 1.51M)

i wish i could find more of this guy, tiny dicks get me so hard but true dicklets of this level are so hard to find.

Same. They're so cute, really appealing.

post more tiny dick bois.
can you imagine knowing that toddlers have bigger dicks than you?

Why does this gay shit get reposted daily? Why are you all faggots?

>fuck yes
>it works
>fuck no

best dick but i wish cums didn't come out of it

cum is the best part! milking some loser for his cum, knowing he'll never lose his virginity either mm

You all know that he just pushed his dick into his body, right? I used to do this when I was like 9 and my dick was small enough to do it. He's definitely actually small, but that's not how his dick usually looks.

>loser
>virginity
>milking
Nice Meme Bro

I didn't know boys could do that, and I am a little disappointed. How small does it have to be to do that?

nope, there are a few other webMs of this guy and you can see that its still tiny even when hes not touching it.

there are other videos of her that clearly show her dick really is that small you fucking retard

>other videos
>her
link me senpai, Or at least give me a name.

How small DO you like dicks?

Yo I have a slightly above average penis.

gross dude

like the op video
3 inches or less is good, i like that tghe OP vid also has tiny balls

Ahh, so I'm on the logical extreme of what you like, I see. Never knew there were people who actually liked small cocks! Maybe I shouldn't have gotten super into chastity instead :c

Not him but it's an excellent fetish in my opinion. I wish my dick was on either scale of the size distribution rather than an average 5.5

i am not male

Oh man, how small are you?

>tfw no tiny penis bf to give a 2 finger reach around while i pound his ass and show him what a real dick feels like.

Just a hair under 3 inches!

If you can push your dick in that far then youve got a really tiny benis man

Attached: 20180713_161956.jpg (2560x1440, 939K)

can i see it user? preferably next to something small for comparison.

Well, it's currently locked in a cage, so it'd be hard to really compare it to anything! Sorry.

Check it out, this is the perfect dick.

Attached: 1531446295440.jpg (473x1024, 203K)

cute baby cock. is that you user?

>baby cock
grossass larping fags

I wish. I have a huge SPH fetish but my dick is 6 inches. I'm just undesirable, not small enough to be outright mocked.

dang dude, i feel sorry for you.

it would be better if not erect.

>undesirable
you're exactly average.

he's average

You can't do that when you are hard.