Hello welcome to Starbucks! What can I get you?

Hello welcome to Starbucks! What can I get you?

Attached: 92E19A01-F998-44F9-9584-066CD57B850A.png (650x487, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>can I get a green tea latte
>okay green tea frappe and what's your name
>...A-user
>k thanks it'll be ready just over there have a great day

Attached: 1355129537841.jpg (633x758, 64K)

Why is this so /reletable/? I didn't know it was a common thing for robots to completely ignore a worker's mistake

Get on your knees now and suck my dick you stupid bitch. Whores like you should be exterminated

Attached: d90ad34a78a527998c4eac136c97e10e24e734f5.jpg_1200x630-1000x525.jpg (1000x525, 31K)

can i get uhh

one latte brap please

Attached: maxresdefaultzbh.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>ordering anything other than a coffee, black, with no sugar
I shiggy diggy.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (296x170, 6K)

>a-actually i wanted to get the green tea latte
>yeah i have that down, anything else?
>i-i thought you said frappe
>no...sorry do you want the latter or the frappe?

>a-actually I said a green tea latte
>sir please calm down!
>were going to have to ask you to leave
>Jamal and Tyrone snicker as you walk out

>I'd like coffee.
>*gets coffee*
>*pours coffee all in her stupid face*
>Ha Ha ha, roastie

What the fuck, tell them they got it wrong before you leave the counter.
What pisses me off is when I ask for no tomatoes on a sandwich and THEYRE STILL FUCKING THERE HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO NOT ADD SOMETHING TO A SANDWICH YOU FUCKING RETARDED CUNT CUMSUCKING MORONS GOD I FUCKING HATE TOMATOES

Size? Venti

Attached: 5914743F-DA89-4A57-BA5D-2579F33F1494.jpg (892x1200, 157K)

ah, ah, ah! No talkie till i've had my coffee, wagie.

Attached: 309.png (600x400, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk
It would be just like in this movie scene. Total incel rebellion against all those stupid bitches that DO NOT HAVE BREAKFAST

I'm still bent our queen had to be some 56%er Jow Forumstard and not an immortal qt like queen minnie

Attached: 82912680728487.png (1614x761, 1.19M)

Sorry but I think the GPS got mixed up. Can you tell me the location of the nearest Hooters?

>ordering straight black coffee at starbucks
brew that shit at home nigga
>muh i dun have tiem!!
if you can't manage to figure out how to use a french press or aeropress during your morning routine, get a coffeepot with a timer and set it the night before you fucking normal

I was thinking a latte but now I want one with you when you're free from work.

Why did I find this so funny holy shit

Attached: 1500293693348.png (933x866, 396K)

because you're literally that new

Excuse me, wagie, but does my coffee look had? What's that? No, it doesn't? Well, then, I guess there's no talkie.

Attached: download (1).png (246x205, 11K)

wow, you like memes? i like memes too.

>"ayo I just finna use da bafrooom real quick I ain't finna bouta buy no shit doe less y'all take ebt"

Can i get uhhh mufuckin uhhhhhhhhhh chicken nuggets

Aeropress represent!

Did you just call me "you"? I'm going to the news to complain about it, right after I get stabbed by the homeless crackhead in your bathroom.

Just alarge coffee place

A double espresso and a new pair of pants.

Can you at least jerk me off first

Get me that Pokemon Go Frap pls. Shit is delicious.

A dunkachino you self-involved little snot.

give me a frappapusi

nothing cause starbucks is shite

Hehe I remember this meme....I should do as I made it up

Medium cappuccino please. Make sure there is actually coffee Fe Fe I it and bit just fucking foam

God fucking damn. Were you always that ugly?

UH... I'll have none of your feces's tasting shit coffee, Im heading to Tim Hortons.

>He actually likes Tim Hortons coffee

Your digits gurl

Attached: 20E5B2F8-8CD4-4596-A181-ABAEBC56EA00.jpg (645x624, 53K)

This wouldn't happen because Starbucks trains its workers to only use the word Frappuccino in front of customers, because the consistency of a Frappuccino is somewhat different from your typical frappe.
t. Starbucks employee

BEND OVER ROASTIE I'M GOING IN

>*gets in the van and runs her over*

Why don't they call their coffee small, medium and large?

Never worked in a restaurant, did you?

Can I get my order prepared by someone with clean hands?

TOO RELATABLE HOLY FUCK CEASE

Attached: 1531260688826.jpg (549x534, 43K)

Because when Starbucks first opened they had two sizes, 8oz and 12oz, so one was "short" and the other "tall"(Tall doubles as clever marketing nowadays because it sounds bigger than "small" but that wasn't the point). It was later that they were forced to add the 16oz due to customer demand, which at the time was the large, so they called it grande. By this point Starbucks had transitioned from straight coffee to the Italian espresso bar concept, and since they use all-Italian terms for their drinks, it made sense to use Italian for a new size.
Of course, in Italy no one drinks a fucking 20oz latte but Howard underestimated Americans and was forced to add an even larger size, and since Grande was already large, they just went with naming it for it's volume, venti is Italian for 20. Same principle with trenta/thirty. The fact that the venti iced cup is 26oz is an anomaly, I'm not sure why it's the only one that's larger than its hot counterpart but since venti was once the largest, it was probably done to add to the perceived "value" of the drink. They probably didn't want to cause more confusion and settled on the same sequential size names, although there is no short iced size.

Directions to the nearest Dunkin Donuts please

Do you have any gfs?

Attached: .jpg (482x427, 61K)

>employees always remember their training and do what's required of them

at starbucks people who order normal coffee are considered weirdos

Not true, Starbucks is a coffee company first and foremost and generally staffed by a number of actual coffee lovers. In fact, brewed coffee makes up the most volume of sales behind cold beverages (Frappuccinos and tea).

a black coffe no sugar no milk thank you, and a bottle of water
>imagine life together as i touch her hand durning payment

Attached: 1480778120737101646.jpg (250x250, 30K)

>thinking you have to indicate no milk or sugar when you've already asked for black coffee
>buying a water bottle and not getting a complimentary ice water

One virgin onions frappe coming up!

i cant believe i fucked a imaginary stop at starbucks up

Attached: 1490306517263.gif (305x320, 36K)

>order a ten shot coffee online
>as walking into the store hear what kind of person orders something like this?
>make eye contact
>Oh s-sorry man I didnt mean to
>leave in shame

>ay yo can I finna getta...
>*gets arrested for no reason*

Attached: 1371629925576.png (596x739, 53K)

just start rapping me

>work at starbucks
>some roastie comes up
>orders some bullshit
>doesn't specify if she wants it hot or cold which means make it hot
>she watches me the whole time making it
>finish and hand it off to her
>"uuh, I wanted it iced"

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Green Tea Braapppe

what happens tot he coffe then? do you throw it away? do you have to pay for it urself?

Caramel frappe.

>they had two sizes, 8oz and 12oz, so one was "short" and the other "tall"(Tall doubles as clever marketing nowadays because it sounds bigger than "small" but that wasn't the point).
if it doubles as clever marketing now, what was the original intention before it was also clever marketing

>venti iced cup is 26oz is an anomaly, I'm not sure why it's the only one that's larger than its hot counterpart
because ice, retard.

you lyeing faggot.

>stepping foot into a normie bucks

kys

Gets dumped down the drain or the customer keeps it, depends on the barista. I'll usually dump it if the customer is rude, a roastie, a normalfag, a nigger, or obviously trying to get a free drink.

>not asking them "Hot or iced"
Is this your first week? You have to play 20 questions with these dumb fuckers, leave nothing up to an assumption because there's a high chance they'll want the opposite. Starbucks customers are somehow lower IQ than McDonald's'.

>a black coffe no sugar no milk

Yeah but tall and grande are 12/16oz in both hot and iced cups.

Holy fuck the reading comprehension ITT is abysmal, I swear you people get stupider each summer. Originally Tall was the biggest size, so you had Short and Tall. The original intention was to tell you you were getting the opposite of a Short.

more stupid, retard.

so how does keeping the same fucking word for the size count as clever marketing? is the short also clever marketing? what the fuck do you mean by clever marketing in this context?

I'll have a medium vanilla frappe with almond milk and no cream please. To go.

Attached: okie.jpg (630x630, 35K)

>drinking coffee
yikes

Attached: le snibbity snab.png (900x650, 248K)

Use your brain, fucking Christ.
>1971, Starbucks uses the terms short and tall to describe its sizes, sounds more hip than small and large
>literal decades later, no earlier than 1986, a bigger size had to be introduced, call it large in Italian to match the theme
>even later in the mid 90s have to introduce another size, can't call it large so you start naming new sizes by their volume
>literally 2009 make up a 30oz cup for iced drinks because you can sell the same amount of liquid with more ice for more money and retards don't realize it
Keeping the same words was to keep an identity that Starbucks had already established. It became clever marketing to keep the tall as the name of the 12oz which is now a standard small because it sounded bigger. Short is still a thing but you have to ask specifically for it, the training standard is to ring in a tall if they ask for a small drink, making short essentially "extra small".

The vanilla bean, or the cafe vanilla?

so keeping the names is clever marketing? sorry for all the questions, just trying to keep up with that big brain you have.
you might need to draw me a diagram.

I have no idea what the fuck you're on about, I just want my damn drink.

uh.................................................. a large coffee. with double cream, double sugar..................

........thank you........................

Typical Starbucks customer, entitled and retarded.

>not drinking coffee
child

How about I give you the finger, and you kill yourself instead fuckwad?

Attached: how about I give you the finger.jpg (288x288, 96K)

do you want coffee in it or not?

Atleast I have the balls to go out and get Starbucks myself you old fucking virgin.

Some warmth

you could do that since you can't explain yourself sure.
or you could explain more what you meant and be less of a bag of cocks.
do what you want user, doesn't matter to me.

>normalfag kid reveals himself
Explains why you're wasting your mom's money on a fucking Frappuccino and not having coffee like a real man.

Yes please.

Oreimoginal.

>Of course, in Italy no one drinks a fucking 20oz latte but Howard underestimated Americans
typical mart sharters

I haven't got the time to keep repeating myself to a shitstain like you about facts that you could easily Google.

>if your an adult and not addicted to something or you can actually live your life without having to drink putrid shit just to wake up your a child
another big yikes

why did you feel the need to post about it in the first place? can't everyone just google everything?

then that's the cafe vanilla. that'll be $5.25 plus tip

>assuming i drink coffee first in the morning and not later on at noon because it helps me shit at night

As if you're one to talk about being a "real man", you degenerate. You probably wasted your youth inside playing video games while I'm outside drinking Starbucks and fucking bitches.

grande Hawaii Kau iced in a venti cup w/ extra ice on the clover

No problem, here's $7.

I will just get some hot water in this cup I brought from home and add in my favorite tea I bought at the store. Fuck paying for anything

Attached: spongebob coffee.gif (500x338, 295K)

Do you have more of her?

original

Sorry user, but my barista's way cuter.

Attached: kawaii barista-chan.jpg (1000x561, 50K)