Would you date a slav girl?

Would you date a slav girl?

Attached: gr23e2rok9tn5tkxa29ch0jpa.jpg (1280x960, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4P5pfQpv4Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you feel like dealing with the most bat shit crazy women in existence, then yes go for it.

sure why not? we can squat at the park and go day drinking

No, they are either gold diggers or have extremely high standards

t. slav

I'd rather date a black chick that's from a civilized country, Slavs are subhuman scum

Slav males are only above pajeets in attractiveness

One Volga Tatar gf please, ty.

Attached: 1530995264912.jpg (1600x900, 99K)

Is it really so bad? I thought Slav girls are less finicky and more... I hate the word, but let's say "tomboyish" since slav areas are usually more rough and fucked up than other places.

What does it say about me that I get along with slav girls the best?
t. slav in EU

Attached: IMG_20180715_174018.jpg (750x879, 79K)

Who lied to you? literally the most emotionally annoying women to deal with.

4=2>1=3>5

oringallalaslllsllldlllfdfdlkkdfkffd

Can you at least specify which slavs you asking about? Czech and Russians are different people, despite both technically being slavs.

Attached: 1520829262081.jpg (788x704, 55K)

Thinking about learning russian with one of the reasons being their women

It is very bad. If you have no money it's over for you. And if you have money she will probably cheat on you anyways

Attached: 1531628877441.png (904x768, 518K)

>true nordic
>westernslav
>...
>...
>trugermanoid
>nunordic
>nugermanoid
>whitishamericano
>easternslav
>mixamericanolatino
>jewish
>black
>shit
>...
>...
>mexicogoblin
>...
>aboriganoausie
>...
>pajeet

Appraently my impressions lied to me. I used to take short trips to eastern European countries and it seemed to me like most girls generally didn't give fucks about looking or acting womanly.

Not really sure... south Slavs maybe, like Croatia 'n shit

Looks and how the public perceives them are the most important things for slavic women. The whole culture is based on being better than your neighbor.

Yes but not generic TP like those in the picture. I refuse to settle for anything less than nitakayakakfse-tian type of grill.

youtube.com/watch?v=4P5pfQpv4Ec

>started learning russian for the womenz and then ended up liking the language so much that no longer care about the womenz
try it user

stop baiting with pedobait motherfucker

No i associate them with thottery of the highest degree

I want to marry a Slav girl.

They're practically honorary Asians from the crossbreeding up there

Would breed with my Asian seed

>true nordic
>westernslav
>polish 'men' second to nords
only a narcissistic polish 'man' would write that, which means any of them because they are all narcissists.

To all people wanting to get with slav women. They don't tolerate mistakes/weakness of any kind and will be ruthless if they'll see any of that. Slavlands are rough and women demand their men to be able to deal with it. Immediately as it happens, with no 'being confident' bullshit.

i think that award goes to latin women but slavs are close

Yes. I would date 2, 4 and 5 from the left.

My gf is an ethnic Russian who was born in Ukraine but moved to the US when she was 8. We've been together for 11 years and she's been nothing but wonderful.

They're definitely qt as fuck but all the slavs on here say they're just gold digging whores

Attached: hmmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>this

they're VERY money oriented, even when compared to euro or amerimutt roasts. why do you think so many mail order brides come from those countries?

she is fucking chad on the side

That's it? You're not going to tell me about how she's going to press false rape charges and take half my stuff? You incelbots aren't even trying any more, but at least you're still perfectly predictable.

Considering that we both work from home and are almost never apart; if she's cheating on me, then she has some kind of mystical command over space and time. I think that would be a more significant revelation than the cheating.

>my gf
>been together for 11 years
Tick tock user

At least in my country, women are shamed if they say that they got raped. "She was asking for it", "she wants the money"

I'm jealous. How did you 2 meet?

Absolutely!

I have a thing for balkan slav girls, Bulgarians in particular.
How difficult is it to import one?

-t. Norwegian

I moved into a new neighborhood when I was 12, and she lived right next door. She was 10 at the time. We were inseparably infatuated pretty much from day 1.