No good MMOs

>No good MMOs

Attached: suicide654.png (572x504, 274K)

>tfw waiting to relive classic wow
>tfw cant play it rn except on a shitty private server
>tfw it probably wont be as good as it was before due to the majority of players having already played
>ywn re-experience exploring different worlds with your best friends from school, fighting bosses and doing quests whilst just chatting about random shit

fuck. take me back to the fun old days pls

Attached: 1530130416522.jpg (675x601, 63K)

I enjoyed Guild Wars 2 from what I played of it. Nothing has hooked me Like WoW did.
Played from classic to wrath. Then went back for MoP. I really liked mists.

MMOs are inherently never good user.

>OSRS isn't a thing

Attached: 223.jpg (920x730, 56K)

>OSRS shouldn't be a thing

I felt t-that user...

Attached: 1531623544645.png (691x653, 20K)

I've actually really enjoyed WoW lately. BfA beta has been amazing so far.

FF14 is good

Im playing retail wow at the moment if any a-anons would like to play with me.. maybe we do some achievements or h-hang out

Attached: C1033FD4-4F1E-4483-8677-24C2DF16D4B7.jpg (850x1240, 146K)

If you like sandboxs you should try Manyland

>tfw when skipping school to play WoW with IRL friends and ex-gf back in high school
>tfw when ERP'ing with /em in the kobold cave in the human starting zone until kobolds respawn and ruin it
>had a euphoric fatbeard friend from my school who would sometimes play 30+ hours straight with me repeatedly running the same dungeons (WC, VC, SFK, BFD, stockades)

in a way i didn't fully appreciate what i had back then. Take me back to 2006 pls

>if you like underage cancer you should try Manyland

I'm playing maple story since my laptop is old

I was thinking about getting it the last few days.
I'd have to rebuy it though which means I'd have to regrind it from the beginnign. Would you carry me?

Y-you dont play alliance on eu by any chance?

I might play ragnarok online or tree of savior

stuck on this part in maple story and getting depressed and taking long breaks

Ever heard of WoW faggot

>tfw got into WoW too late

2011 runescape was the best thing I experienced in my life. New runescape is retarded and osrs is too old for me.

Attached: 1531510864980.png (580x582, 113K)

the closest things to MMOs that i've played for more than one session are Club Penguin and PokeMMO.

>Actually playing Legion

Attached: 1415054718369.png (500x700, 264K)

I still play wow tbqh, Exox-Area52 on us

>tfw you convince your parents that youre sick and they let you stay home from school
>tfw they go to work and you hop on the computer and log on wow
>tfw you forgot it was a tuesday and you cant play the entire day
what a bummer

if you got into wow after cata i feel really bad for you. half way through cataclysm was when the game really went to shit.

4.3 brought
>tmog
>cross realm severs
>paid cosmetic items and mounts (in full force)
>the worst raid of all time pissing everyone off, heroic 25 man was down like the second week
>raid finder was added (worst by far)

I played on a cata private server, got all clases close to full gear but ragequited from my guild and the game when some cunt said that my druid full dsnm was too low for dshc, i'd like to play again but people at private servers are braindead and clueless, and those at somewhat proper guild are just obnoxious

I only add girls to my realid and secretly hope one of them will become my gf if we do enough together

>Exox
underage normalfag detected

I enjoyed legion from start till end more then any other expansion. Sadly ww is going to trash for pvp in BfA so there is no hope for me and MMO anymore.

Attached: 1530895077415s.jpg (250x214, 7K)

>playing diablo 3, necro is kinda fun this season

Attached: 0366 - pMoHOuV.png (771x929, 16K)

>no fembot to play an MMO or ARPG with

>ywn relive the first time you got 2k rating in 3v3 during wotlk
>ywn spend countless hours everyday hanging out in vent with your guildies
>ywn relive the hours you spent in durotar dueling mages as a warrior
>ywn experience leveling in nagrand for the first time again
>ywn relive the best time of WoW pvp when you could use pve gear for pvp and make op builds like stacking armor pen

>sub to FFXIV not because I really particularly enjoy it any more but so I can mindlessly grind out Relics for every single Job and have something to do every day

6 down. currently on DRK, finished MNK 2 days ago.

Attached: 1335549409801.jpg (181x172, 5K)

Except there is no reason to feel bad because the last season of mop was the peak of that game. Some will say wotlk but at least in mop every spec was viable. (Except disc which was fine with me)

>I enjoyed Legion
How dude? It's so grindy and retarded. My girlfriend and I had to quit because there isn't enough time to play that game if you don't want to play for more than 3 hours a week. We caught up one season somehow and the next one they added more fucking grinding and we were forced to quit. Give me the old pvp system back, artifact power is retarded.

>tfw stuck playing shitty gw2

Anyone else know this feel? that game is good but at the same time awful

Attached: 31b.gif (647x363, 624K)

Neverwinter

I can't even get to max level in that garbage game, and I've tried like 5 or 6 times now with different classes each time.
so fucking boring.

I just got into it again after dropping it right after launch. The expansions are pretty good. The main issue I had at launch was the lack of skill and build customization but elite specs have fixed that somewhat. I'm enjoying myself and I haven't even tried fractals or raiding or anything.

albion online is pretty dope

You can always do what you want and there is actually pretty nice (not underage) people there faggot

>i cant even get to max level

How? it's easy as fuck. Only takes about 20 hours of casual play to reach 80.
what keeps you in the game?

minimum age is 13 and ive been on it for an hour and it's just underageb& everywhere
its like a shittier maplestory, if thats possible

>1 hour in the main area
Hurr durr it's al underage

>How?
It's just boring, dude. I know it doesn't take long. I manage to get to 50~60ish areas before I truly stop caring entirely. I've tried to throw in some WvWvW in the mix, some PVP, etc; but I just never ever care enough about the game, nor look forward to absolutely anything, to keep me wanting to play and to get to max.

Right now I'm still working on getting all the story achievement items and I'm also working on a legendary. I have no idea what I'll be doing when I'm done with that though. I might try raiding.

tibia is good but they need to fix the pvp system

>hurr durr i'm an underageb& too

who said i was only in the main area? i've been exploring and talking to everyone i find

2 times a week mythic raids, 2 days of M+ and 2 days of arena sessions (3 hours each day) .Yes sure till ToS you had to give a fuck about collecting legendary items and pump that sick AP but genuinely it got faster to gear and catch up. It was full of content, amazing art, cinematics and so on. Sadly pvp gearing system was and will stay trash but still with casual pug clear of HC raid and one m+ a week you are chilling with almost as save ilvl as mythic raider or elite pvp-er because of the rng based titanforging. Wpvp was shit, but then again it was always like that and it will stay like that, no "war mode" will save it. Bg's are a long lasting problem that will die out any time soon in Bfa, while arenas felt different depending from season and comp's that where in the meta. M+ was maybe the best addition added to the game ever. It made me and my friends compete for months in something that's not just dmg meters till we got drained, but i never mind doing them on higher level to test around how far we can go. Idk maybe im talking shit but M+ for me has really good intense feeling when done on higher level, even more then mythic raiding that i thing was not designed that good (mistress, star augur, avatar, aggramar). Transmog's and mounts where patch to patch perfect for all classes (well not druid, every tmog for them sucks). So yeah...good expansion :(

Mists honestly was so much fun, but I let the whole panda shtick cloud my mind of it. I like the whole aesthetic, was actually interesting for once, but the panda hate train gets in the way of my opinion.

what are the current "good mmos" played tera for 4 years but quit because koreans dont know how to keep their playerbase.

Attached: dedddddd.jpg (657x527, 50K)

>"good mmos"

I liked the aesthetic too, but the gameplay was shit

try FFXIV

Implying im not a high rated pvper and that kind of name is normal

/v/scape is cozy

I've got close to 3k hours now. My biggest issue is the timegating, absolute worst thing about the game. I recently made another account that I'm not going to use the trading post on and am around 300 hours in. It's fun when every drop you get matters instead of it just being one step away from gold.