Femanons, why aren't you doing 69 with your bf right now?

Femanons, why aren't you doing 69 with your bf right now?

Attached: 1529685759939.jpg (800x600, 78K)

>tfw no qt bf to eat you out and make you orgasm multiple times

0/10
that wasnt very cash money of you user

>tfw no beautiful pussy to eat while qt gf's lips tease my head

end me now

Me at the bottom.
original enough?

because women hate doing anything for men

I'm too pathetic for a bf..

>tfw no neet gf pussy to eat while she sucks me off
Are we here just to suffer?

>tfw feel too pathetic for a gf
W-what is your Discord femanon?

Why? Do you want to laugh at me in private?

69ing is awkward, if you're the guy your neck has to reach up to eat her out. if you're the girl you have to position yourself in such a way that your groin is over his face AND your face over his groin. if there's a big height differential it's awkward, and hard to stay in the mood given all your blood is rushing to your stretched parts (no pun intended ehehe)

no I want to see your body and masturbate together, is that so bad?

Cunnilingus is gross

Have you ever tried it or are you memeing? I love doing it and have done it with girls of all heights.

but I have the body of Pizza the Hut

isn't me get lost

I want someone who feels as I do who isn't malebot number one hundred and really someone to feel even some affection for might make me know what it's like to be human again ffff

How about just a fuckbuddy instead? Provided you are not fat of course.

69ing is only hot in same sex relationships

Prove it, add me on discord: sfr#3272

Beat it, nerd.

It's actually a challenge to properly enjoy getting eaten out while trying to focus on giving a blowjob properly. I'd rather take turns!

Fuck off, if you wanna be some fakeshit chad go to /soc/ to fap over traps

I am an introvert who almost never leaves the house except for work or school.

I'm the last person to ask about the human expierence.

If you play videogames all fucking day to escape the boredom of life, it could be love.

I don't -care-, if I wanted to find some normie girl out there I'd leave this board very far behind

>tfw gf doesn't enjoy getting eaten out even tho she came when we did it

I used to do this all the time but then she stopped liking cunnilingus

i tried it with my last two bf's, not a fan

Because I'm not a femanon, and everyone I try to contact on r9k is prisongay.

Not all day, I also post on Jow Forums, watch some anime, plan D&D games I will never run (no friends).

Are you single now? If so, what's your discord?

>tfw no fembot to actually talk about the D&D games you do play
Do you want to change some of that, at least?

I like it. Let's be friends.

Ok post your discord originals

You have greentext stories to share?

Y-you, too...

Why the stutter?

You want some contact information, pal?

Ok, my Discord is Nantafiria#4433

honestly this is the average kind of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

>You have greentext stories to share?

Sure? Sure. There's the time my players defeated a dragon in a half-submerged church, the guys who ran the gauntlet through an orc-infested ancient dwarf mine, the time a player betrayed his allies horrifyingly during a mini-campaign, the time they had to deal with a Spectator gone mad.. Any of these sound particularly interesting?

>if you're the girl you have to position yourself in such a way that your groin is over his face AND your face over his groin

if you didnt have a micro penis, this wouldnt be an issue

Come back, Fembot!

I wish I was. He is away on vacation.
I love it because it feels so comfy just lying on him. I make sure he gets a chance to play around with my pussy and look at it before I bring it closer. I love just nuzzling and gently sucking on his dick.

>tfw used to have this

On a related note I was always fond of making her sleep down there, using my body as a pillow. There was something exciting about her falling asleep with my dick still half in her mouth.

No offense user but those sound very generic.

Turns out I'm not the 'LEL OUR GNOME BARBARIAN CONVINCED THE KING TO LET HIM RIDE A DINOSAUR' kinda guy.

I'm just saying, those stories are like trying to hook someone on fantasy by giving them Tolkien.

Sure its classic, fundamental stuff but today its just dry.

Don't post compromising images of my wife you fucking loser.

Were you even the person who asked for greentexts in the first place? If you were, I'm not sure what you were expecting instead

I wish but no fembot wants a babyfaced skelly

I'd love to make a qt nerdy fembot cum over and over again even if not a 69

No I'm not. Not even close.

I don't want my hypothetical bf's nose directly in my asshole. Is that good enough for you?

Attached: 1530846596614.jpg (800x587, 145K)

>if there's a big height differential it's awkward
This is why I'm never envious of taller guys. Standing sex is also a lot more comfortable if there isn't a big height difference.

>69ing is only hot in same sex relationships
My second favorite thing to do in an MFF is to penetrate the one on top while they 69.

>plan D&D games I will never run
That's depressing. Have you ever tried Roll20 or someplace like that?

kek this is a pretty good one.

Attached: robotshavehighstandards4.png (1114x1291, 271K)

RIP Femanon.

I hope we meet again out there someday. You sound cool.

>I don't want my hypothetical bf's nose directly in my asshole. Is that good enough for you?

but why don't you want that

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

i want to be your bf gib asshole please

Because I'm not exactly a cis girl and its complicated
and I'm sex repulsed
and my one and only doesn't like me
tldr; for me it has to be the perfect situation, but I can force it I guess, it doesn't even matter

why are you sex repulsed

I prefer just going down on each other separately. One can focus on technique, have control, be active, and the other can just lie back and enjoy it. Then we switch.

Agreed. Never understood the appeal of eating out from behind either.

>tfw only one girl I know that I would actually like to eat out
>she's married

Attached: 1528228308238.jpg (567x427, 25K)

this desu, 69 is awkward and distracting.

are either of you single femanons?

Any fembots want to fap together and sext on discord

That's my line, fuck off

That you stole off me you cunt

LEAVE THIS BOARD NORMIES. LOW QUALITY THREADS DO NOT BELONG HERE. TAKE THIS SHIT TO /soc/

Attached: 1529120595688.png (420x420, 137K)

I've been getting the impression recently that the local incelbots have finally evolved to the point of being able to just ignore things which make their wee-wees sad. It's good to know that there are still some retards left who think that they can effect change by posting angry frogs and impotently yelling all caps like a crybaby.

kys summerfag, you now have been cursed with something unknown. your life will be considerably more harder now. appreciate your loved ones is all I'm saying.

Attached: 145769191511775666.jpg (563x542, 21K)

I'm sure that your fake curse will be weighing heavily on my mind the next time I'm balls-deep in my lovely girlfriend and you're sitting in a pile of butt-tears jacking off to cartoons.

Why the fuck are you on r9k? Seriously get out. This place is not good for your psyche.

post location so we can check for accidents

Because I'm too self conscious about my vagina. Also I don't enjoy being eaten out. It feels weird and unnatural

Attached: 1531411062029.jpg (470x423, 35K)

Do you look nice otherwise? What do you sound like, femanon?

Do you have a boyfriend to begin with? lol. My exgf would say the same, that she didnt like it at all, but i always would end up eating her out and stuff and she would enjoy it, but again she kept saying she didnt like it at all idk

>This place is not good for your psyche.
I make my money visiting places like this and I have a lot of fun.

Tampa, Fla. There are accidents here every day, so you can pick any one you like and then jerk off to the fantasy that you actually mattered for once in your life.

Do you want to explain how you make money visiting this board? Extorting other people?

>Do you want to explain how you make money visiting this board?
Fraud investigation.

> Extorting other people?
You can't extort someone with zero shame. Also illegal.

I genuinely don't like it, and have tried with multiple men and gals... I can tolerate it but don't get any enjoyment out it
I'm not that confident about my looks but I do get approached a lot by strangers (men) when going out, also had a lot of relationships, so I guess I am somewhat attractive.

Attached: 1531410810627.png (419x398, 191K)

O O F

Man I was hoping for someone with only a modicum of experience like myself but if you've tried it that often I'm not sure I even want to approach you reee

Are you able to explain more on how you earn money on r9k? Are you part of a big investigation or something similar to that?

>USED GOODS REEE

Attached: 1531410773514.png (1080x1077, 762K)

69 is annoying unless he has a small peen I can easily deepthroat. Also if he's actually decent at head, I'll get distracted from the task at hand.

I'll approach you, user. I've been around the block a fair bit myself.

By Jow Forums standards at least.

Uhm multiple men? A-are you slut? Also give discord owo

>Are you part of a big investigation or something similar to that?
Nope, self-employed cyber-PI.

>tfw havent eaten a woman out in SEVEN MONTHS

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EEEEEEEEYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS

>I'll get distracted from the task at hand.
I don't mind when the girl I'm with does this. For one, it lets me know I'm doing a good job (really gratifying when she finally takes me out of her mouth and just starts huffing and moaning). Also I don't want too much oral anyway because I'd rather devote more time to fucking.

FINE GIVE ME YOUR DAMN DISCORD AND I'LL FUCKING TRY BEING SOMEWHAT PERSONABLE REEEEEEEE

it's 'I push my fingers into my ass'
missed oppertunity

I guess by r9k standards. I don't enjoy sex all that much though, actually don't enjoy romance either. It just makes me feel validated. If I didn't have self esteem issues I probably wouldn't have had any bfs so far and would still be a virgin

Attached: me.png (307x686, 172K)

We think alike.

I literally just enjoy feeling conditional love. I want the validation of someone giving me affection that could be taken away at any moment but they choose to give it to me because I please them.

Exactly. It's sad though because I've only genuinely fallen in love with two people before and they both refused me

Attached: 1531410856151.jpg (1080x1031, 94K)

Well I have you beat there at least. I've actually, really fallen in love twice. Both relationships ended under...very unfortunate circumstances.

I'm not gonna tell you with absolute certainty that you got lucky being rejected before feeling that kind of loss, but I wouldn't be opposed to switching places.

Attached: 1497503480736.png (506x608, 75K)

because 1.
>oral sex is degenerate
and 2.
>i don't have a boyfriend

>oral sex is degenerate
You must be popular with the lads

I'm sorry user. Have a cyber head pat

Attached: 6CtAz9KzXevidTC4TbkzcTFS_E1_Dw-2gdA0bdBrKKs-1.jpg (558x767, 85K)

>>oral sex is degenerate
Youre single and youre gonna stay that way

i care more about my dignity than being "popular with the lads" lmao. every single time someone says they dont want cock in their mouth this type of shaming occurs.