Make discord account to shitpost

make discord account to shitpost
>eventually make some friends
>shitpost less as a result
>after a while, either i get tired of the persona i created and dont want to play it out anymore, or i feel like people get tired of me so i leave the account behind
>have done this several times
Anyone else?

Attached: 1531634621553.jpg (552x539, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
incel.network/iphtp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't you just, unironically, be yourself? You're already behind your screen, do you really need to be behind a persona as well?

Yes. Posting while being yourself is a one way ticket to being-ignored-vil

Not necessarily, specially in a robot-centric place. You'd probably end up meeting like minded people. Perhaps you just want the attention and not the connections tho.

I am beeing myself, with persona i mean the image that i end up cultivating by how i act. After a while you'll end up with a certain impression people have of you and that's how you'll have to act more or less, you'll do it without noticing.

Also

Robots are boring af I don't know why you fags even use discord. I spoke with a guy that just asked me the same questions every day until he finally realized he was boring me.
The problem is your persona isn't made to last for a meaningful friendship you're forced to move on. Truly autistic behavior.

Attached: 2806C5E8-CDCE-47C6-ABE8-B3EED92E3F66.jpg (750x743, 122K)

here use this place to make new frens and try out your new persona discord
.gg/cjVnEuf

Attached: adhominem.jpg (420x420, 130K)

Slower but comfy server /rhQMk9
Before you start telling me to fuck off or go back to soc the server Im just looking for some active members. Anyone is welcome.

Attached: 619AC23D-93AC-46E4-93AF-63803CA548CF.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

This one is crap.

Just letting you know, boyos.

>joins for less than a minute
>doesnt say anything
>assumes the whole server is crap in the 30 seconds he was lurking
I dont care that you left but what do you get out of lying?

Attached: DBE8F190-B70B-46FE-B273-1F0F01E6EFC2.jpg (750x882, 66K)

Fuck off this isn't and advertising thread

>The problem is your persona isn't made to last for a meaningful friendship you're forced to move on.
SeeI mean it more as the image people have of me. It gets suffocating after a while and you just want to start again where no one really has a preconceived idea of what kind of person you're supposed to be, like when you're anonymous and can say whatever you want.

Nibba what kind of questions did he make?
I need to learn this to not make the same mistakes he did.

how do people just join discord servers and talk to random people

This.
I cant do this, traps are the only ones that talk to me wtf

Just join and wait for an opportunity to join in on the conversation. Study how people act and react to what you say so you know what you can and can not say. That's it really

tried this once, the "inner circle" faggots just laughed at me, was very traumatizing desu

I feel you. I've done this several times in forums online as well. It's like how everyone knows you in your hometown so you can't really change because everyone remembers your past whereas when you go to a new area and talk to people there with your new attitude and disposition that you've developed into, they immediately like you a lot more than the people in your hometown originally did.

discord is fagbook tier normie cancer. every thread which mentions discord servers should instantly be saged.

Attached: 1509121645375.jpg (555x547, 54K)

It does depend on the people you're talking to, some servers are just filled with cunts who want to (ab)use their "status" as an inner circle member to put others down and feel better about themselves. You can notice quickly if people in a server are like this by just observing and seeing how they act. If they are, just move on. You're never gonna be respected or treated like a human being by people like that unless they see you superior to them or if you're useful to them.

In regular servers, the strategy i described previously works perfectly fine.

give me some discord channels to join, I just got threatened with a perma ban from a soccer channel because I was laughing at one particular croatian. refused to apologise and left the server.

This is exactly what i mean. Being known is shitty

Truer words have never been spoken. Discord is Reddit of comms platforms

t. discordfag and mobilefag

yikes...

Stop shitposting and learn to interact genuinely with others.

I always seem to find that big servers are always cliquey and hard to fit into while smaller servers always die. How do I find nice ones that arent nonstop talk that are also not dying? I just want someone to talk to.

What is "interact geniuenly"? I don't pretend to be something i'm not, i'm essentially beeing myself i'm just not trying to act as if internet conversations are serious business.

>How do I find nice ones that arent nonstop talk that are also not dying?
By chance i guess

>talk to girls on discord
>some like me
>every time I see what they look like if they're ugly say 'brb' while she keeps messaging me
>ghost her
I'm not doing it on purpose I just want a qt egirl not an ugly egirl.

>still using plain discord links
incel.network/iphtp

Attached: No Carrot.png (610x656, 507K)

>using ip farming links that link your account to the farmed IP
Kill yourself

Attached: ded.jpg (690x460, 186K)

Have the plain code then: /HTxJqdn

this one is completely dead, no point in joining

I agree with the fact that not everyone can be themselves on discord.
There was a time less than a year ago when I had tons of people liking me on discord and it was a great time for me as well, then I started becoming more lazy and didn't care to maintain my persona... Now I haven't talked to anyone on in months.

>like when you're anonymous and can say whatever you want
>but why do some of Jow Forums don't like discords though??

>Discord is Reddit of comms platforms
in what sense?

It's used by redditors

that's not how
>thing is the thing of things
works though

yeah I do it all the time
>can't make real friends
>can't make online friends either
guess I'm meant to be alone

Yea I sort of have this problem as well, what happens for you, why can't you even make online friends?

maybe you should start being likeable, getting people to like you isn't comlpicated

How is it done then?

by being nice