Is autism a death sentence when it comes to getting gf? Not sure if I should give up or keep trying

Is autism a death sentence when it comes to getting gf? Not sure if I should give up or keep trying.

Attached: 1379095430713.jpg (960x862, 170K)

No. Sometimes I think it's the only reason I had any success at all.

you can get a gf but the true nightmare starts when you have to actually "be" with someone, talk to her on the phone about your day, and have another human in your space several times a week. lasted for three months because we always went to her house. ended when I couldn't take the phone calls anymore. sperged out and threw my phone through my room, tried to bury it under a bunch of pillows and screamed at it. when she tried to confront me at school I ran away and stayed home sick. haven't talked in five years.

so yeah, you can get one.

Attached: 1525594396178.png (400x384, 250K)

Only 9% of autistics ever get married, and that includes autistic women

you're fucked OP

You don't have autism. Getting nervous when you talk to girls isn't autism. It's basic shyness and lack of experience that can be fixed with practice. Same goes for all you faggots.

I've thought about this. Been diagnosed by three different doctors. If I accept the diagnosis, then I accept that there will always things I'll struggle with and can stop trying to improve in those areas. If I decline it I could be trying for years or more and not getting anywhere.

It's like someone in a wheelchair won't be able to dunk a basketball on a standard net. It's just not physically possible.

They have special needs dating agencies now.

>tfw tall
>tfw not bad looking
>tfw white
>tfw intelligent
>tfw autistic as shit
>Is autism a death sentence when it comes to getting gf

It sure as fuck would seem so user wouldn't it

Ask then if its aspie autism. A lot of doctors just say your autistic now withoit specifying aspie or regular. And if your aspie you'll probably be abpe to date

Diagnosis is 'probable mild aspergers', my parents pushed for it instead of a psychosis related disorder.

Real autistic here, I almost got married, not sure if they were pitying me though, it could have been something completely different though [No one ask for details, I don't want to disrespect them lol]

I've seen the undatables, I don't think I'm that bad and wouldn't want to end up with a low functioning autistic women or downie.

citation needed
origami gozaimasu

Just look at how many people engage in serious discussion about autism around here, hardly anyone yet autism jokes are in every other thread.

That should give us our answer.

some autistic boys are cute. you're good as long as you're not a full on retard.

Define cute, does that relate to looks or personality?

personality. if you're bubbly and fun to be around.

That's the opposite of most autistics.

You should be able to identify autistic woman I suppose
Even down syndrome people get married lol

i think it just depends on how autistic you are, really.

What! how? please tell us we all need help.

All autistic women I'v met want NT men and someone post that pic of the downie girl rejecting the downie boy in favor of Chad for prom.

Well my official diagnosis is aspergers syndrome, but I'm ugly too.