Is it possible to find a modern girl with a conservative mindset?

Is it possible to find a modern girl with a conservative mindset?

Attached: 1531582522662.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6km-dDFjnTk
youtu.be/sMkL-IH-SlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

move to Poland. you stand a chance there

Yeah but they're usually doing dumb conservative girl shit like getting married at 17 with a max of a 3rd grade education.

No because the current system brings nothing but benefits to women. Even conservathots know this.

Nice meme
>youtu.be/6km-dDFjnTk
Song about polish woman wanting a man but not poor man, not ugly man, not polish man... someone who will not run away once he eats "all her apples". Basically she wants a Chad from another country, exchange student from erasmus project who is exotic and exciting but won't run away once she gets pregnant.

and some bonus
>youtu.be/sMkL-IH-SlY

Attached: 1314218295101.jpg (468x285, 14K)

I have fairly conservative morals and political views, but I'm also an aspie hikki/neet. You can probably find one, but she's likely going to have some kind of baggage. Good luck, user.

>this

most conservative girls who aren't just libertarians in disguise are either white trash or super duper christian. white trash typically gets pregnant and married as a teen and if you think getting a regular girl is hard, ultra christians won't accept anyone who doesn't fully align with their values

I already met a self titled "conservative" girl in this place. We had some nice political conversations. Unfortunately she ghosted me after realising that I wouldn't be able to satisfy her "attention seeker" thirst. No offense, she was a nice person, but had some problems.

I can deal with some baggage. In fact, a relationship where we both are trying to help each other to improve would be great. What I can not accept is a relationship where I do all the work.

I wouldn't mind. In fact, if I could support a stable lifestyle I would search for a young girl, not contaminated by social miasma. Also, I would like to have children in a future.

If you're Chad women become stereotypical girls from the 50s for you. Literal feminists turn into good girls for chad.

Attached: 1950s-smiling-happy-couple.jpg (1300x1021, 159K)

That happened to me to. Girl I met here was getting along great with said she's very old fashioned and shit. Wears long dresses and knits. Ghosted me when I told her Trump being elected was good and funny. 'Conservative girls' are not very conservative

100% truth. I'm in love with a wonderful Christian girl who's also a registered Republican, has good old-fashioned values, etc., but she wouldn't go on a date with me principally because I didn't have a quarter of the faith she does.
So I've started trying to up my own faith, I've always considered myself Christian. Now I go to church with her and I'm trying my best to follow the path of God.
Maybe it will work.

Btw, reposting from the other thread:
By "conservative mindset" I mean respectful, educated, non-feminist, homely, sweet...

No. In one way or another they're all whores.

this has to be bait or you're admitting you're a cuck

No. If this is what you want; neck yourself now

Depends on where you live, for example if you live in California you're probably fucked. If you live in Arkansas you have a chance.

You have to get them when they're young, in an environment they're comfortable with, and with the intent to make them yours. +1 if you're a few years older and than them and already have a career established.

My girlfriend is 18, just finished home schooling, is an obsessively devout christian, and is completely clean in every way. I've known her since she was 12. My sister became close to her family through volunteering and now we are all very close family friends.

I'm 22, have a bubbling career, and am an active church goer.

You have to be what they want. White, christian, healthy, and capable.

Not bait, also this in no way makes me a cuck. You're giving yourself away as an even bigger faggot than your obvious phonepost already did.

Eastern european girls.

Attached: 1529566862858.jpg (3000x2152, 1.25M)

Post your dick pics

Attached: 3980842398.png (1161x210, 65K)

are you retarded?? She is obviously singing about polish stereotype and not how she wants to be blacked
man u just became living polish stereotype

Yeah there are a lot of girls that say they are conservative, the thing is half of them "turned a new leaf" from when they were getting wasted every night

Yeah you're a fucking pastor cuck. Go suck off the priest while you're at it you closet faggot

Epic, is this your first or second summer on le chan?

In Texas and churches. Maybe gun ranges too

Not really. Women are changable. You have to convert a girl to conservatism. My dad did it. My sister's boyfriend did it to her. Find a woman who doesn't care about that stuff. She will care about you and adopt YOUR beliefs. She will also try to adopt your hobbies and mannerisms too attempting to please you.