Why do all Reddit users have these imported asian wives?

Why do all Reddit users have these imported asian wives?

Attached: screenshot.png (801x522, 597K)

Because they got no game my man
They can't get the BADDIES like chad-kun

bcuz they r cucks

Attached: KZXnby7.jpg (3024x4032, 383K)

Probably found someone as boring and plain as them over the Internet

Can redditors become anymore based?

Don't you guys talk all day about having yellow fever and wanting an asian gf? But when reddit does it it's suddenly bad

Attached: 1509564364532.jpg (450x410, 32K)

cus feminism ruined women. so they import wives and baby them.

>r9k has been overtaken by redditors that skew the board culture
What else is new?

its kinda nice thinking some loser who couldnt find love or a connection in his country found someone to ship over that also gets to escape her country and at least have food on the table. maybe theyll even grow to like each other someday, even if its just because they have to

the white ones
Hillary clinton womens march not my president black boys are better single motherhood sleeping around is ok dont shame someone for sexuality or being a whore

White girls dont date ugly white guys. Asian girls do.

Because they're too beta to get white or Latina girls, both of which are superior races, so they convince themselves Asians are superior

You must be confused. We want 2D waifus(male) not 3D gold-digging whores.

Attached: 1489553899295.jpg (800x568, 132K)

lots of asion folks (many of them 1st/2nd gen immigrants) in yuppie techy areas. tons of redditors work in stem fields and thus live in those sorts of places.
i.e. seattle, new york, san francisco, chicago maybe.

yeah whatever it is, feminism rejects 80% of local men so instead of begging for scraps they just important a wife from overseas. why? cus they havent been afflicted with feminism and enjoy being babied.

you baby a feminist she will ghost you, mock you behind your back, cheat on you or all of the above.

only feminist retards would think any man will put up with that and not just look elsewhere for a wife.

What compels a man to not only do this retarded/embarrassing shit but also upload it publicly to the internet?
How far would a person have to fall to reach this point?

Anyone who refers to their spouse as ''the wife'' needs to gas themselves.

feminism is a symptom of women having it too good and growing bored of it. so they actively try to destroy their own privilege for some retarded drama.

So asian women just want white husbands just to say they have a white husband. see how 30+ fatfucks get a asian GF that fucks Tyrone/Chad on the side

And what are you gonna do beta white knight a roastie Or die alone. You think your better than this guy that imports a wife cause hes a little ugly but actually sincere and caring. qualities stupid whores dont want they just want the d to slam on their cervix till they cant breed no more.

bugmen go with insect people, what's not to get?

Attached: 1531377696947.png (1252x1312, 832K)

Non-3rd worlder asians are always reddit tier it's a simple rule of nature

She looks like a Mexican/native Indian/indigenous person not an asian.

This
Bugmen needs to be a more commonly used insult around here

I find hard to believe any healthy male enjoys that

>both alt right cucks and SJW numales want an Asian gf
why?

for SJWs racemixing. the alt-right isn't that bright but they hate white women so they go for asians

>to the wife
who talks like this

Attached: 1504541345762.png (644x966, 496K)

are you suggesting that you wouldn't, user?

>yellow fever was brought here by the reddit settlers
>What else is new?
maybe you?

It's so sad that this guy got a woman online, like a merchandise transaction, who is probably one of those chinks with no personality or dreams, just so he could relief his need of sticking the penis in a hole.
I try my best to believe in God, but this is some shallow end to a life that depresses the shit out of me

i agree if i know who their wife is, but on the internet, should they introduce her in the post first? how should they refer to the female that they are married to, online, without introducing her?

should they just say "my wife"?

i assume you feel like "the wife" is objectifying IRL, but in this context, isn't "my wife" just as objectifying?

asian wimin are used to small dicks

First of all you don't make these cringy posts. Your life is your own, nobody online cares nor should you promote it like that believing anyone will be interested in it.
But if you are a failure of a redditor and you MUST do this stupid shit, without giving much thought about it, say it "my wife" instead of "the wife"
I can smell the onions just by these 2 words alone

thanks for your thoughtful response user.

why do you not like the phrase "the wife" specifically?