How do you tell the difference between a robot and a 'nerdy' normalfag in a real life situation?

How do you tell the difference between a robot and a 'nerdy' normalfag in a real life situation?

Attached: 1516002476422.gif (800x371, 125K)

Do they have friends

Are they talkative?

very few

no

i'm a robot and i get nerdy normalfags talking to me all the time
i had a guy i worked with who had the most plebian tastes in video games and anime
he'd tell me how he was loving mass effect andromeda
i never should've let him know i liked games

Don't bother. Nerdy normalfags make great friends most of the time, go grab one to chill with and bond over shared interests.

Leftism
Liberalism
Womens rights
Black and muslim superiority

I think a key difference is nerdy normies don't judge people for liking certain games/anime

>durr Jow Forumsshit
the only identifying features of a robot are
>Virgin
>NEET
everything else is just seasoning to make the robot more robustly robotic
I'm lefty and I'm a robot I'm KHHV and have only worked at most 9 months in a row with my last job being over an entire year ago at this point

Ask if they like the Big Bang theory

Ask them reddit or Jow Forums

you know you are a generational retard with no real beliefs right?

>publicly announcing you go on Jow Forums
literally the most normalfaggotry thing you could ever fucking do
the only robot response would be neither you fucking normie phoneposter

To which a good robot would hopefully reply "it feels weird talking about internet stuff IRL" or some such.

Really I used to browse Jow Forums in computer class
shit.

>real life situation
No way in hell that's a robot

If he's says that 100% women fuck 10% men, it means that he's a robot.

jesus fucking christ you might as well browse e621 in the computer lab too that's what it looks like to normies

Of course I only browsed sfw boards

Wait if they talk about themselves not fitting in with the 'normies' are they normal or self-aware robots?

'nerdy' normalfags are extroverts. There's like a million things that separate us from "them" but that's one of the most obvious differences.

Attached: 1513672525269.jpg (500x505, 45K)

they're failed normies which are still normies
technically everyone is born a robot but most people shed their robotdom from ages 12-20 and then another group will do 20-25 and then finally 25-death is the smallest group that will eventually have a relationship/even just lose virginity
what's left after that are the robots
robots aren't a state of mind they're a label for those uninitiated in the normal social ways of relationships/friends
not having sex for years after already having sex just makes you a failed normie
you can post but you're lower in the totem pole in the robot world
ofc the entire robot economy has been fucked for the last 3 years since phoneposting/polposting became so prevalent

You tell the difference by how much they care about unnecessary shit. You're not a robot if you care about how onions something is

If it's a real life situation, it's almost certainly a nerdy normalfag. Robots don't live in real life.

They typically like AAA shit like ass creed or destiny anything that's even slightly unmainstream scares them away