Are there any fembots attracted to older men? By that I mean guys in their 30s who aren't wizards

Are there any fembots attracted to older men? By that I mean guys in their 30s who aren't wizards.

Attached: 1519177467571.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

no.
t. guy in 30s

>that failed normie 30 yo boomer so desperate he begs for girls to like him on Jow Forums

Attached: 1530890349881.png (1000x861, 279K)

Jow Forums type girls are the ones I'm attracted to.

I genuinely have no interest in normie women. They are boring to me.

>Jow Forums type girls
So, attention whores who aren't pretty enough to get orbiters on sites like Instagram?

Shy, introverted nerd losers.

Don't let me interrupt your incel tirade about the entire female sex being a monolithic force of evil, though.

>By that I mean guys in their 30s who aren't wizards.
I'm pretty sure I would be a better catch than most single guys in their 30s.
t. wizard
Wait... if they care about sex, I'm fucked though.

Nothing against wizards, just a lot of them are the angry virgin types who think all women are roastie whores or have no idea how to communicate with a member of the opposite sex.

>Shy, introverted nerd losers.
Ah, so the type of girls who stay far away from shitholes like this and stick to firendly sites like Tumblr or Facebook.
I don't have anything against women in general but the women who use r9k are usually super shitty

>So, attention whores who aren't pretty enough to get orbiters on sites like Instagram?
>Don't let me interrupt your incel tirade
>Ah, so the type of girls who stay far away from shitholes like this and stick to firendly sites like Tumblr or Facebook.
>I don't have anything against women in general but the women who use r9k are usually super shitty
>Nothing against wizards, just a lot of them are the angry virgin types who think all women are roastie whores or have no idea how to communicate with a member of the opposite sex.

i had a bit of a laugh

>a lot of them are the angry virgin types who think all women are roastie whores or have no idea how to communicate with a member of the opposite sex.
I see you actually understand why we become wizards -- I have a feeling most wizards don't realize this though.

Lots, they are called golddigers and they are terrible people.

I really should be a wizard so yeah, I get it. I'm not particularly good looking, have very nerdy interests and am not very social. How I've managed to have girlfriends and even be engaged once is beyond me.

The only thing separating me from wizards is pure, dumb luck. So I can empathize with them a lot.

All I'm saying is it's a very specific type of woman that frequents a male-dominated platform, especially one with a culture like Jow Forums. And it's NOT the "shy, introverted nerd losers" I think OP has in his head.

all I'm saying is you don't know everyone that browses or posts here. stop letting your bitterness cloud your judgment.

I do, but not to ones who posts here/on Jow Forums

I've talked to a couple girls from here and they were both very nice. I imagine most of them are, its just the attention whores like that Brooke chick who shape everyone's opinion of what women here are like.

I'm sure you've both found some perfect little qt fem"bot" on discord or somesuch diet-normie social networking app that proves me completely wrong. But let me ask you this; how many men do you think she was talking to? Did she really consider you a friend, or just someone to give her attention?

Attached: 1524063892666.jpg (5000x3167, 1.64M)

I had a really hard crush on a guy who volunteered in my youth group when I was 15. I never had enough guts to try anything. Now I would probably prefer someone around 30-35 to my 20.

>stop letting your bitterness cloud your judgment
>I'm sure you've both found some perfect little qt fem"bot" on discord or somesuch diet-normie social networking app that proves me completely wrong. But let me ask you this; how many men do you think she was talking to? Did she really consider you a friend, or just someone to give her attention?

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Let's do it. A 10 year age gap would be perfect.

Used to, but now ive realized that im actually asexual and have no interest in sex which automatically elminates 99.9% of the male population.

Wow very impressive. Catfishing retards who proceeded to spill spaghetti all over the fucking place. No real woman would keep talking to guys who act like that.

Also the two I've talked to were very pleasant, engaging and responsive.

hi user.
t. one of the 0.1%

What about doing other things to please your partner? Like indulging a roleplay fetish or cuddling?

I have my own issues that make regular sex a nonfactor for me.

Mfw I'm male and can't even talk about sex in front of a girl or I might faint
Thank fuck I'm anonymous rn

im 31 pls be gf

This is my fetish. I want to gently femdom you.

h-haha pls d-dont

Attached: wut.gif (383x306, 263K)

No way
Men are in their prime in their late-teens, early twenties. Most men hit the so-called "wall" around 25, in terms of their fitness, testosterone, sex drive, etc.

No thanks this has already happened to me once and it's not happening again

Emotionally and mentally unsound little boys.