My sister is going to be dropped off at my apartment tonight to spend the week with me...

My sister is going to be dropped off at my apartment tonight to spend the week with me. She's a recovering cancer survivor and this week apparently means the world to her. What are some cool things to do with a teenage girl that don't include fucking her ass?

Attached: e882cb819e00f2e0cdf8af7d9b2e99d7--anime-shojo-manga-anime.jpg (622x865, 55K)

show her around town. take her somewhere nice to eat if you can afford it. what kinda hobbies does she have?

I didn't think about taking her somewhere pretty nice. Our parents wired me a bunch of money to take of her this week. Might as well spend a little extra of my own if I don't have to worry about finances while she's here otherwise.

She's really only into reading and watching TV/weeb stuff

Fuck her in the pussy, pics, and is she underage? Also what city?

If dubs make cancer jokes

I'm not going to have sex with her and I don't secretly want to have sex with her. She is underage and that has nothing to do with why I don't want to have sex with her.

That was close.

Take her to the movies and for a nice dinner. I think thats what girls like

If you didn't plan anything romantic then why in the fuck did you use THAT picture

>Underage ... has nothing to do with why I don't want to have sex with her
OP is a pedo confirmed. You could go to a zoo, an amusement park, horse riding, swimming, beach, arcade, hiking, movies. Take a shower, and FUCK HER.

Yeah makes sense.

I already had it saved and I didn't want to look for another picture of two people that look like siblings.

Then take her to a book store and buy her manga.

Binge watch Breaking Bad

Where do you live man? You in the city or what? Hard to suggest things when we dont know what's around you
I'm happy you get to spend a week with your sister, are you close with her?

Boating, sightseeing, if you got a six flags waterpark near you my nephews love those, video games, ask her what she wants to do, watch a show together, teach her how to drive, an aquarium, sports, museums, tourist attractions.

Attached: .jpg (959x842, 269K)

>She's really only into reading and watching TV/weeb stuff
>weeb stuff
you mean normie tier weeb stuff, or weeb tier weeb stuff?
Well, it depends on what exists in the place where you live and how active she is.
The thing is, it's possible to put together a high energy city tour week, where you do ALL of these things if you live in a big city, and if she has the energy for it - she very well might not be that kind of person, you know her best.

The alternative is picking one or two of these things, and for the rest of the time get some takeaway food and watch Netflix/Anime with her. Also get her a new book, if she is introverted, she will need some time alone as well.

This is a really good one but if I may, instead of getting the book for her I'd say make that one of the early events, a trip to a book store, maybe if theres a used book store or something around you take her there. Something with more character than a normal book store would be ideal. It's just hard to find a book for someone else usually

Get her A Song of Ice and Fire. It's got some relevant parts.

Good food, movies, entertainment in general. Do not fuck her ass. Ask her basic questions about how she's been doing and work off of that. Do not fuck her in the ass. Be polite she's family. Do not fuck her in the ass. Maybe introduce her to a friend of yours if that's a good idea. Do not fuck her in the ass. Do not fuck her in the ass.

Attached: Rx6QhIU.jpg (974x1250, 436K)

That's a funny way of spelling "Kiss her and fuck her in the ass".

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'm currently doing a bunch of research to get some things planned with your inspiration.

I probably worded that wrong. That's all I know that she likes because over the last couple years that's all she's gotten the chance to enjoy.

Do not fuck her in the ass.

Fucking your sister in the ass
Pros:
No longer a virgin
Strong bond
Secks
Buttsecks
Can greentext it
Love
Cons:
None

r9k is just nasty/werd/sad/relatable enough for me fuck the nazis at Jow Forums and the fucking weirdoes at /b/

Attached: download (1).jpg (273x185, 6K)

If you're not going to fuck her in the ass then someone else should

Feed the birds
Find some fun light-hearted Vidya that isn't one of those "cinematic" ones that you can co-op together
Collect funny webms from /wsg/ and show them to her
Watch some "so bad it's good in its own sense" movies like 'the little panda fighter' 'Ratatoing' and other "the room"-tier knockoffs of popular animated movies
Anything involving trains(real, model, simulator, doesn't matter), indoors, and cloudy sky (comfy as fuck)

Attached: 34112a40a2a0acf0d60b6f6559207ba8.jpg (720x480, 45K)

Why the fuck are you asking what to do with your sister on Jow Forums? and on Jow Forums no less?

Nut in her pussy?

You wanted honest answers

Is nobody going to ask what cancer

Hair cancer

take her to see a funny movie like The Fault in Our Stars