As robots take over everybody's jobs, what jobs will peasants have to survive?

As robots take over everybody's jobs, what jobs will peasants have to survive?

Attached: 1531595792068.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

Anything artistic, entertaining or humanistic, I imagine.

there were similar fears during the industrial revolution as artisans were rendered obsolete. but after some time things were work themselves out.

>were
*will

I don't think we will take over jobs

Time traveler here. Ask me anything.

>what jobs will peasants have to survive?
Citizens in general will each receive a universal basic income, which is calculated annually to provide a modest lifestyle. This is funded by a greater tax burden on corporations and wealthy individuals, to ensure that the greater productivity of automated systems is distributed more equally. Individuals that only have their single source of (basic) income will make up the lower class.

Anyone with a job will graduate to middle class as the minimum wage is gradually increased. They will be able to afford luxuries like larger single-family homes and personal transportation. Healthcare and education will be free and universal. Many people will spend a decade or more loitering in higher education pursuing valuable career skills in an attempt to secure a second income and middle class lifestyle.

The unpaid internships of today will be reverse- by which I mean that interns will pay for the opportunity to gain relevant skills and workplace experience. In some cases prospective employees will face an unspoken expectation of 'paying in' like this for a certain number of years before they're eligible to be considered for a paid position.

hey when do I die

thats what vocaloids are for.
Peasants will fight each other to the death for the elite's amusement.

Ten to fifteen years from now.

If you make it past that you'll live into the 2080s.

Voluntary slavery will become a thing, I imagine. Universal income is a dream that won't exist in our lifetimes. Republicans are largely incompetent as leaders but they excel in one thing: Stacking things in their favor. The government will be conservative for our entire lifetime most likely. As such, there will definitely be a surplus of people that are just homeless. And by people, I mean men. Artistic jobs will always survive but there's tons of people that just don't have the gift, and the market will be over saturated on top of it.

Prostitution will inevitably be legalized too because so many women will just not be able to exist so they will have to revert to the one thing that will probably never be replaced, selling pussy. Men want women to fuck but women need to be able to survive so there will be accommodations. Yeah sex robots will exist but internet neckbeards overestimate the amount of men that want to fuck a robot, especially rich men. The real deal will always be in high demand and only the elite will be able to afford them.

Society will be split into several groups:
Corporations: Now have complete control of society. Get your ass ready for Mickey Mouse overlords.
Rich: Self-explanatory, the people running things and their lackeys. AKA Jews.
Robot people: The sentient mechanical menace that has destroyed society. Probably look and act like real people at this point. Will probably rule the world in a hundred years.
Artists: The jesters of neo-America. Scrapping for pennies from the Zuck.
Servants/Slaves: The unpaid servants of the rich, working just for housing and food. Probably mostly women.
Whores: Self-explanatory. Will probably be regulated by the government. Where most women will be.
Homeless Peasants: The trash males of society who have nothing to contribute, left for dead.

Attached: 1494813805946.png (722x927, 468K)

Then when the average person can't fight back that is (((they))) sweep the rug from under your feet and cut ubi off. The authorities won't do anything for fear of becoming a peasant. Peasants will be cut off from resources, left to fend for themselves as the rich will have no need for peasants anymore.
Your optimism is endearing though.

>Servants/Slaves
name one thing a nigger can do that a machine cannot be made to do.

Nothing, but that doesn't mean the Jews wouldn't want real people though. It's the ultimate power trip to own a person. Also they scream better when you rape them.

Also
>thinking any the slaves will just be niggers
Nah, its everybody at that point.

Depends on how advanced the robots are but tertiary jobs will propably stay around for a long time.

Vocaloid songs and animations don't make themselves.

The elite wouldn't want to be around germ riddled peasants. Maybe some of them will hire a couple peasants, out of the billions of peasants that will exist. Thats a big maybe.
Another machine can be made to make music. The sophisticated elite will indulge in the classics anyway. Contemporary art is for the masses.

They do, actually.
Machine creativity is a thing.

Everything you would not want to be done by machines

It's all garbage and always will be.
Being capable of creation isn't enough to make a masterpiece.

Vocaloids aren't a masterpiece though.

what jobs would those be?

Lol, no. People have to work and many jobs you can't just up and replace or outsource.

Commie boomers are so retarded, they fucked up this country so hard, schools don't teach trades like carpentry anymore and no one is prepared for college, despite them going on and on about "when I was your age I could afford a college, a car, a house, etc... Outside of high school" Fuck off, you just freeloaded from your parents legacies and didn't give a shit.