WHY THE FUCK DO NORMIES GIVE SUCH GARBAGE ANTI-SUICIDE ADVICE?

WHY THE FUCK DO NORMIES GIVE SUCH GARBAGE ANTI-SUICIDE ADVICE?

LIKE, IT'S ONE THING TO BE AGAINST SOMEONE KILLING YOURSELF, BUT WHY CAN'T THEY EVEN HALF ASS A LEGITIMATE REPLY?
>Travel the world! Find yourself!
FIND WHAT ABOUT MYSELF, NORMIE? DID YOU GET THIS BRILLIANT FUCKING IDEA FROM LIVE LAUGH LOVE? WHAT IS ABOUT FUCKING EUROPE OR JAPAN OR WHEREVERTHEFUCK THAT IS GOING TO MAKE ME REALIZE I WANT TO CONTINUE THIS EXISTENCE? IN GERMANY, I'LL BE ME. IN ITALY, I'LL BE ME. IS THE FUCKING PASTA GOING TO TURN ME INTO A WORTHWHILE HUMAN? IF I GO TO AFRICA WILL A TRIBE PUT SOME BEADS ON MY NECK AND I'LL JIVE AROUND THE CAMPFIRE AND MARRY A QT BROWN GIRL? NO, I'LL STILL BE DEPRESSED AND SUICIDAL, BUT NEXT TO THE PYRAMIDS OR WHATEVER. AND HOW THE HELL WOULD I EVEN AFFORD IT?
>Completely reinvent yourself! Sell all your possessions, move to another country!
YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHO YOU ARE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE YOU. SELL ALL MY FUCKING POSSESSIONS? SO I CAN BE A PANHANDLER IN TORONTO AND SOMEHOW DECIDE THAT, HEY, LIFE IS WORTH IT AFTER ALL? THAT'S NOW HOW LIFE WORKS. THE BEST VERSION OF MYSELF WILL STILL BE MYSELF, AND THAT'S NOT SOMETHING I CAN FUCKING ESCAPE. DO YOU ONLY UNDERSTAND THE WORLD THROUGH ROMCOMS?
>Go to a concert, even if you don't like the music!
AND DO FUCKING WHAT? STAND THERE UNCOMFORTABLY NEXT TO SOME SWEATY STRANGERS? OH, GEE, BETTER SELL MY PISTOL. DO DRUGS? SO I'LL WAKE UP AND STILL BE MYSELF? FUCK SOME CONCERT SLUT, WAKE UP WITH AN STD, AND STILL WANT TO DIE? SEX WON'T CHANGE ME, BEING AT A SOCIAL PLACE WON'T CHANGE ME, IT WON'T HIT THE DOPAMINE BUTTON.

JUST BECAUSE IT'S SOMETHING YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT, DOESN'T MAKE IT A PRACTICAL MEANS TO STOP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.

GOD I FUCKING HATE NORMALFAGS SO GODDAMN MUCH.

Attached: 1512241861757.png (1280x720, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bookoutlet.com/Store/Details/9780380810338B?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxY-6_Zui3AIVFI9-Ch1L4gQBEAkYASABEgINlvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit, You made me feel worse.
Never mind.
You're right after all.

Attached: 1530550821732.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

They just tell you what worked for them. They are bots living on autopilot so what do you expect.

Because there is no good anti-suicide advice. Life is fundamentally an agonizing nightmare designed almost assuredly by a greater power solely to ensure the maximum possible suffering of its inhabitants. Any attempts to escape this torment involve great personal courage and determination. Anybody that advocates against suicide is just a virtue signalling cunt trying to draw attention to how good they are, and escape their own misery.

Anti-Suicide Advice:
Take LSD, if you want to kill yourself anyway, then there is literally nothing to lose.
Best case, it opens a new perspective on things.
Good case, you go insane.
Worst case, nothing changes.

If it's not so bad as to do this, then WTF? GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!
So, you want to no longer be depressed like that.
Go out AT DAY, get some Vitamin D from the sun.
GET A FUCKING JOB.
Oh, work like that is beneath you?
NO, IT'S FUCKING NOT.
If I didn't have an IQ of around 200 and humanity depended on my work in Artificial intelligence,
I could probably enjoy being a cook at some place.
Just get a decent job like that where you can work that's not a dead end.

Reveal your political views so they can call you a nazi.

Why are you posting on an imageboard about how you want to kill yourself instead of actually killing yourself? Suicide is incredibly easy user. Humans are fragile as fuck. I think you are just a virtue signalling poseur

At least spend all your money on hedonistic pleasures first. Hookers and blow until you're absolutely broke and then some. Only then have you earned the right to kill yourself if you don't feel better.

well, I really like Pol Pot, user.

I unironically support assisted suicide for the incurable mentally ill. I'm talking about no improvements after years of therapy. Most would have personality disorders.

Not OP but its probably FOMO

no improvements after years of therapy != incurable

Sometimes you might only get better after many years. But even if not, medical progress is made all the time, before you know it they have invented some drug or technique that cures the mental illness.

>It gets better. You won't feel like this forever.

I take medication for major depression that I will have for the rest of my life. This is the most ill informed shit you can say to someone. It's kind of like saying you won't have cancer for the rest of your life. It may go into remission, but it will always be a presence in your life.

most of the time they give that advice because they don't know what's inside your head or what's bothering you. If you explain to them what's wrong they will be able to give better advice. I would agree that it's still shitty advice that they gave you, especially the concert one and the "reinvent yourself". Travelling to another country can show you things that you may enjoy and give you some kind of motivation aswell as making you feel less stressed/ less stuck in life.

Attached: 1245285244.jpg (640x639, 38K)

There is literally no reason to live for robots, as most of us will likely never contribute anything worthwile to society thanks to social ineptness and being shut-ins. Combine that with being frustrated with you life and you have literally no reason to go on. Suicide is the logical option at this point, but normalfags don't want to accept that there are people who are actually dissatisfied with their existence on a fundamental level, so they just tell you the shit that makes them feel better, since in contrast to you, they are actually social and have a base level of charisma which manages to make people atleast be open to spend time with them.

There's nothing worthwhile in life, spare yourself of the myriad of shitty feelings you'll experience and just accept that life is,in it's basic form, a curse.

MY BODY MY CHOICE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i mean shit yeah.

Attached: Mario.jpg (800x651, 47K)

Most suicidal people end up going through three gates of fears before they begin the act itself: The fear of pain, which will be passed when they decide on a good enough method, or decide a few moments of agony is preferable to another 80 years on Earth. The fear of failure, which is one that will always gnaw at the back of their mind unless they go with the truly powerful methods such as a gunshot. The last is the fear of being misunderstood, which is this simmering, irritating feeling in the back of your head that people will look at you, your death, and all the events that lead to you, and jump to some cookie cutter conclusion on why you did it. It will always devolve into judging an irrational, misguided, and emotional person, and disregard the amount of time you may have deliberated over this decision.

This last gate is what leads to posts like this. It's a desperate lashing out at the world in general, a scream to stop treating them like a mopey high school student, and to take their thoughts and conclusions seriously. It's a gate that is never truly conquered.

>i could probably enjoy being a cook
t. never worked a day in a kitchen

i'm a commis in a michelin star restaurant here in paris and i want to fucking kill myself
everyone in my kitchen except for the saucier wants to kill themselves, everyone is either high or drunk 1/2 of their work time and the saucier is a special case of a sociopath who revels in our misery. son of a whore threw a full pot of incomplete sauce at one of the apprentis today because he didn't hear him whispering (which he does intentionally) then made him change clothes in the kitchen while yelling at him and making the other apprentis laugh at him. this life is fucking awful and the pay is shit.

>You never know what could happen tomorrow user!
>You're throwing away the next X years of your life just because you're upset!
>Hell and stuff tho!

Attached: image.jpg (530x800, 42K)

Second this advice.
I was in a rut, full hikkineet going on two years.
A friend online mailed me LSD, I took a bit over 600ug in one go and was high for a good 14 to 18 hours.
I went outside and experienced nature, grabbed things, passed out in the woods for a few hours I am sure. Everything I did made sense. Like taking that luck potion from harry potter on top of becoming a vampire in that movie interview with a vampire.

Dude....I tought this shit was fake, didn't actually think some people really are like this

>(which he does intentionally)
why does he whisper user

I agree with all of your points, but I disagree with your premise. You don't want to die, you only think you do. I've been there and back, I know.

well somebody touched the right nerve

KYS
oregami commento

because he is fucking awful and knows that if you can't hear him, he gets a free pass at making your life miserable, even if it means delaying orders . He is legitimately the worst human being I've met, he breaks people down into tears and the sous chef doesn't give a shit. Luckily he and my mentor are only staying here for another 2 months and I'll be moving up to demi so i'll get to boss my own commis and apprentis around but kitchen work is sitll fucking awful and I'll never recommend it to anyone. I'm probably going to start doing speed or something when I get to a higher position because even now the pressure is piling up, imagining the responsibility is just depressing me further and further

you haven't been dead user.
>was pronounced dead once!
not long enough. you don't know what death is, nobody does, because there is no knowing in death.

so essentially nothing matters we should all kill ourselves? whoa there i cut myself on the edge

okay? and? literally 99% of the people on this board who bitch about killing themselves will never do it - especially the faggots that append some random anime girl to their final, butthurt memoir, you guys are just attention starved, bored, and stupid

>get a job
>get some friends
>get a hobby
>find some form of physical activity you like
>eat well
>sleep well
>meditate
>read solid literature that you enjoy
>indulge yourself moderately in your vices

THIS is the real set of guidelines to find meaning in life and step away from the edge of suicide; your mind may be an abstract machine, but it runs in perfect timing to the body, your body is a machine which runs best when treated properly, treat yourself properly both mentally and physically and your outlook on life will change

Attached: 1528689470896.jpg (512x394, 39K)

>THIS is the real set of guidelines
by whose authority?

I've gotten way too close, and I'm never going back willingly.

>your mind may be an abstract machine, but it runs in perfect timing to the body
>t. doesn't believe in mental illness or differences in cognition

Attached: image.jpg (326x284, 31K)

>You are just too spoiled
>Grow up already
My parents when I said that I have depression

by the authority of basic biology - most of the suicidal demographic of r9k just treats themselves like shit; they don't eat right or exercise, they don't get any sun, they don't socially interact outside of the internet (which doesn't count), these are scientifically proven to be basic human necessities which keep us functioning properly - sitting on your ass in your own filth in the dark binging episode after episode of "my schoolgirl brap adventure" on crunchyroll is a self inflicted prison sentence

i won't lie, i did overlook this in my post, but i'm mainly talking about the retards causing this depression on themselves - genuinely defected people need actual help and medication - though this comes back around to my previous post, a lot of people who know they NEED real help don't do it; now whether that's an issue of money or fear devolves into a whole mess of topics

Attached: 1510543815012.jpg (590x550, 34K)

Your parents don't care if you're happy, they only care if you're successful. You don't have a right to the sympathy of other people, you have to earn it.

>by the authority of basic biology
can biology tell me what is some solid literature i could read?

>i'm mainly talking about the retards causing this depression on themselves
How can you tell if someone is causing it themselves or if they really do have an issue with a mental illness or an issue with cognition

>Read Dostoevsky
>Now only want to kill myself more.

do it then faggot

seriously they're just tryin to get you off your fat arse in the hope that you somehow have an epiphany about life/yourself and actually mature into a human bean and not a whiney arsehole that you are
there are always options user just fucking do something rather than moping around on a mongolian knitting forum
by the fact that you are posting on this website already shows that you have some sort of money and income such that you are better off than 40% of the world at least
The only obstacle in your life is you, you fucktard
It's not everyone else, believe me I've been there and you need to look inside and find the roots to your recursive and destructive behaviours that sully your enjoyment of life

true post

originale

absolutely, walk into a bookstore, turn your brain on for 5 minutes, examine some books, and buy the one that makes your brain do happy stuff

once again, that question can only truly be answered professionally, but my own general divination can be boiled down to this based on board culture:

self-inflicting
>middle/upper class
>watches and posts weebshit
>has very little actual opinions of their own, sounds like a cardboard cutout of an incel
>actually believes in a "chad, stacy, robot" hierarchy
>no real trauma in past
>self diagnoses
>posts pathetic cries for help on Jow Forums

i'm pretty much right in my guesses 95% of the time, like any board on here, a large majority of the posters are fake ass pretenders who know nothing of the topic the specific board is for - this rule also happens to work for a board with its sphere based around depression and loneliness

I actually have been diagnosed with Aspergers and have been following this list and some additions of my own for a few years, even with a mental illness, respecting myself enough to have discipline and a regiment really does help sooth me.

Attached: 1529443723075.jpg (1200x643, 81K)

If you ever got advice for being suicidal you should unironically kill yourself.

Why the fuck would you tell anybody you were gonna kill yourself you fucking retard? You do realize people are going to try to stop you right? The only reason you would tell anybody is because you're attention whoring and WANT people to give you advice and attention. You don't want to die, if you wanted to die you'd buy a fucking gun and not tell anybody about it.

>absolutely, walk into a bookstore, turn your brain on for 5 minutes, examine some books, and buy the one that makes your brain do happy stuff
>walk out with "natural child photography" books
thanks biology!
>self-inflicting
>>middle/upper class
dang, biology also keeps the middle/upper classes from having legitimate mental disorders and issues with cognition?
biology is dope dude!

Attached: image.png (218x217, 114K)

you can keep being intellectually difficult and act like a belligerent retard if you want, i'm not wrong in saying most of this board is fugazi and there are markers that separate the real and the fake - i thought you were fucking around but based on that obscure, gay looking reaction image i'm just going to assume you really aren't ready for what i'm dropping

>you really aren't ready for what i'm dropping
Then fuck off from his thread.

>OP complains about normies giving normie advice
>Bunch of normies come in and give normie advice
You're literally proving his point guys.

Just gonna go over some points from the robot side of things
>Get a Job
Is suffering for robots, last job I had full of shit people, wanted to kill them and self, I was actually doing really well before that job and it sent me back into one of my worst depressions in years. Recommend only jobs that are good for robots here.
>Friends
Most people here can't make friends like you can, many of them could only really be friends with other robots, but they're all so shit at socializing they fuck that up to. Even the more diplomatic among us, capable of making friends, it isn't so easy. Getting someone to consider you a friend is not to hard, finding someone who you actually want to hang out with is far harder.
>Drugs
Never done them, but I agree on this one, while I do believe that suicide is an answer for some, you may as well try all the possible outs, worst that can happen is you maybe get a little bit of happiness before you go.
>Sunlight
You should get it for your health, but it really doesn't do anything, not to mention you could just get it from vitamins or juice. Stop treating the outside as magical, it makes you look retarded.
>Eat Well
This one actually helps, not just from a vitamin point of view, eat things that are good for you that you actually like to eat, learn to cook if necessary. A good meal can cheer you up.
>Meditate
This one helps, robots can be harsher on themselves than anyone else, while you may never be able to truly be positive towards yourself, learning to clear out the negativity is pretty good.
>Hobbys, Books
I would argue most robots already have these, they are their escapes, they give relief, but it's temporary. It can't solve anything.
>Exercise
Helps, but many people not just robots will never be able to enjoy it.

A real robot can never be a normie, trying to make them one will just fuck them up.

make me you autistic mongrel lmao

>based on that obscure, gay looking reaction image
did biology tell you to act this way?
should you be treating other people like shit when you feel like they're retarded?
is that possibly something that could have a net negative effect on someone?

>living well is "normie advice"
Ever think that maybe robots are just mentally self-aggrandizing faggots who think they have it all figured out and equate their lack of friends and social ability to intelligence?

>find a better job
>find people who are interested in the same stuff you are and work your way from there
>do or don't do drugs, doesn't matter
>sunlight isn't magical, but sitting inside for weeks at a time with no sunlight is sure as fuck a bad thing, retard
>yes
>yes
>videogames and jacking off to cartoons don't count as hobbies
>exercise can range from working out, to swimming, to boxing, to wood working in the heat, you will guaranteed like one of them

There isn't a "real robot" and changing your life for the better isn't about "being a normie", you fags just WANT to fail and the first step you all take in doing that is creating this false dichotomy and painting an enemy that doesn't exist and labeling "normies" with every trait you're too scared to possess to make it look like a bad thing. I really wish you all would just kill yourself. It would make your parents proud for once at least.

>Ever think that maybe robots are just mentally self-aggrandizing faggots
what, like this one?

why are you so autistic about the biology thing? you sound like a broken record brother, get over the fact i made a point you can't refute

i genuinely don't care if i have a negative affect on you queers, and you trying to pull off this weird offended tumblerina act doesn't help, i'm loosing redpills on you pathetic niggers i'm not here to break it down like you're seven years old or hold your hand through it

>maybe robots are just mentally self-aggrandizing faggots who think they have it all figured out
>There isn't a "real robot" and changing your life for the better isn't about "being a normie", you fags just WANT to fail and the first step you all take in doing that is creating this false dichotomy and painting an enemy that doesn't exist and labeling "normies" with every trait you're too scared to possess to make it look like a bad thing. I really wish you all would just kill yourself. It would make your parents proud for once at least.

Anonymous 07/15/18(Sun)18:12:23 No.46824792
>Ever think that maybe robots are just mentally self-aggrandizing faggots
what, like this one? (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Attached: 1531609936184.jpg (511x559, 73K)

>mentally self-aggrandizing faggots who think they have it all figured out
>i'm loosing redpills on you pathetic niggers

Attached: 1128777530396.png (674x225, 226K)

Prove me wrong, retard? I'm sitting here ripping you a new one with logic and all you can do is quote me like that's supposed to spin it around on me. You unironically believe in "robots" and "normies", you absolutely cannot use the point you're trying to use.

ah, the ol' samefag joke. is this the one where i post the lack of (You)s and you say something about inspecting some elements? i think i remember this one.

Attached: thenkan.png (614x614, 41K)

>Prove me wrong, retard? I'm sitting here ripping you a new one with logic

not the same user, i don't believe in drugs like you degens

Attached: k.png (511x143, 22K)

Imagine being so butthurt and out of ammo that all you can do is greentext like a bot.

It's a nice quote set though.

>Imagine being so butthurt and out of ammo that all you can do is complain about greentext like a bot.

Attached: 12645284.png (8192x8192, 298K)

>Better job
Working on it, thats the point though, not just any job will work, actually recommend jobs that would be good for these people or don't at all. I have some ideas but until I try them out I wont recommend them.
>Sunlight again
I was more pointing out how people make it out like going outside will make everything better, it is bad for you, you should get some light. But it wont help the core problems.
>Hobbies
Define what you think of as a hobby, most hobbies seem the same to me, it's all about what you enjoy.
>Exercise
Literally many wont, personally I like running, I just don't do it enough.

epic grief bro, quoting him over and over, anonymous wins again BRAAAAAAP xD

Good thing Jow Forums is a honeypot, right? There's no way this many people could be so aggressive and opinionated about staying shitty, worthless people, right? Haha, guys?

Attached: 1517516226088.png (1685x813, 728K)

>find a better job
how laughable it is for you to say that with the state of the current job market. just so blind to reality
>find people who are interested in the same stuff you are and work your way from there
the only people who are interested in what I am (vidya & animu) are other robots. even then, holding a conversation is impossible, because we all lack basic social skills. so this whole friends point is moot honestly
>inb4 "well find different interests!"
nothing really interests me besides those two things, and even now it's starting to fade. I think a key component of being a robot is anhedonia, or being unable to enjoy shit basically
I agree with you on the drugs thing
>sunlight isn't magical, but sitting inside for weeks at a time with no sunlight is sure as fuck a bad thing, retard
you can just take vitamins to get the same shit you'd get from sitting outside and...doing what exactly?
>"but being outside in general is good!"
yeah just let me sit my ass down on a bench in 100 degree weather surrounded by a bunch of normies enjoying themselves while all I do is look on and feel even worse about myself
>"take a hike or something!"
wow, walking around in some wooded area in 100 degree weather surrounded by bugs and wild animals and shit is really gonna make me feel good, thanks!
>videogames and jacking off to cartoons don't count as hobbies
a hobby is doing something you enjoy. the only things that I enjoy anymore are vidya and jerking off.
I know that you're gonna say a hobby is doing something productive and making something. thats what you normies always say. provide some actual examples then of hobbies a robot would actually enjoy. try.
>exercise
yeah let me just find this hidden willpower/motivation and do something I hate for no reason
>"but you'll be healthier/fit!"
and all for what? so I can be a healthier fucking permavirgin socially inept ugly loser?
none of this shit matters. might as well do shit you enjoy while you can.

Attached: 1530198631607.jpg (597x436, 94K)

LMAO! Rekt that retarded bot faggot XD

No, but you should definitely kill yourself for being an illiterate buzzword spewing retard.

Wow, a huge fucking post I'm not going to read describing how much of a whiny faggot you are, cool.

Look, I don't care what your excuses are, I'm sure you have absolute dozens of them - I'm just telling you what will fix your shit, keep jumping those gaps and making validations for yourself, your strawmen don't change reality.

If you are asking normies for advice you are the normie, bitch.

>FUCKING NORMIES ENJOYING SUNLIGHT WHILE IM CAST INTO DARKNESS FROM 100 DEGREE WEATHER, NOTHING MATTERS WAAAAHHH WAHHHHH
i haven't seen a blogpost this bitter and melodramatic in at least a month, you actually sound like a parody of what people think an incel is, brother, maybe being underage is your problem

Attached: 1531022326700.png (1280x720, 622K)

>If I didn't have an IQ of around 200 and humanity depended on my work in Artificial intelligence, I could probably enjoy being a cook at some place.
what did he mean by this?

>Wow, a huge fucking post I'm not going to read describing how much of a whiny faggot you are, cool.
>Look, I don't care what your excuses are, I'm sure you have absolute dozens of them - I'm just telling you what will fix your shit, keep jumping those gaps and making validations for yourself, your strawmen don't change reality.

t.
cringe, originally and truly

Attached: 1530812746070.png (485x443, 24K)

t. butthurt normies with literally no arguments, simply resorting to insults

>t.
>cringe, originally and truly
ik
tf

sorry you're butthurt newfriend, but there isn't a single "argument" in your giant blogpost to respond to, you simply don't want help or knowledge - you're worse than some BLM nigger screaming about nonexistent inequality

This is actually what i've been talking about, this is a robot who's deeper in it than I am. They don't enjoy anything you try to recommend, it's a large part of why they're like this. They didn't just decide to be like this one day, they didn't enjoy any of the things that normal people enjoy. Without those things in common they can't relate to anyone but each other. You're basically fucking aliens to them, they don't understand you, you don't understand them. Many of them are diagnosably mentally ill.

The advice you guys give are great for normal people but not for the people here. You have to help people from their state of mind, not yours. That goes for helping normies to.

I truly cant imagine being in such a chronic state of asspain, who hurt you?

Attached: 1528166216083.jpg (320x240, 15K)

It stays, but I think over time you either learn ways to deal with it better or, well, you don't.

>The advice you guys give are great for normal people but not for the people here.
bingo user, at least there's one real robot here who can relate
sadly all the fucking normalfags in this thread are blind to this reality

this guy isn't mentally ill, he's just butthurt, stupid, and browses Jow Forums and incel boards far too much

also he's probably trolling or false flagging in some regard, nobody with serious issues actually goes to this much of an extent to be a faggot about it - the real ones either see it as too much effort or don't come on here at all, the real ones are the lurkers

>feel shitty about position in life
>make effort to change it
>either change and become happy or fail, and find happiness during the attempt

>feel shitty about life
>blame it on a self-diagnosed mental illness
>bitch and moan about it on a chinese lobster breeding forum all day and feel superior about it

You guys are the latter, you guys are the ones blind to reality.

Another mentally self-aggrandizing faggot who thinks they have it all figured out.

Nobody can understand the suicidal mindset unless they've been there.
Those people can only give the advice "get medication" because that's how they got out of it. There's other ways out, but nobody gives advice about them because they come at such a cost and they're not pretty, don't feel good, they just work for the bare minimums. Nobody talks about that because nobody wants to admit it's like that.

(you)

t.

Attached: 1530828727369.png (645x729, 145K)

It's nice that you came up with that arbitrarily defined catch-22 to protect your posts from being criticized.

>give normie advice to non-normies
>many of which have been abused in some form for a significant portion or time of their life
>advice doesn't seem to work
>call them retarded faggots that just want to feel superior and are blind to reality
i had a think

>wow, walking around in some wooded area in 100 degree weather surrounded by bugs and wild animals and shit is really gonna make me feel good, thanks!
you know what? I tried this and actually liked it. I went out in the woods, sat down in one spot for a couple of hours and just watched and listened to everything.
I liked it so much I felt guilty and never did it again.

He might be any of those things, but he seems consistent with people with actual mental I've talked with. One thing of note is that while people with serious issues do tend to be quiet as you say in real life, on the internet they tend to be much more vocal. Especially on a place like Jow Forums where posting is anonymous, sometimes lashing out about it can be a stress reliever. And on a place like this with no real repercussions as you don't even have a reputation to uphold, account to remake, it happens all the more often.I know I come here to relieve stress, I can't say most of the things I think normally as I always think ahead to what reactions it will cause, it's easier to remain silent than get in a fight over politics with someone who won't change their minds no matter what you say. Here I can bitch and troll as much as I want, mostly on other boards though.

Honestly, at the very least, I don't think he's trolling, it's a possibility, we've got lots of trolls, but they're not acting like a typical troll at the least.

What sort of masochist do you have to be to find life-redefining happiness in complete failure?

Get this book
bookoutlet.com/Store/Details/9780380810338B?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxY-6_Zui3AIVFI9-Ch1L4gQBEAkYASABEgINlvD_BwE

Its a book on cognitive behavioral therapy and it has helped me a lot. It wont fix everything by its elf of course. You have to mix it with finding out why you dont like yourself or your environment and doing what you can to improve it. Feeling like shot can be a good point to move from because then you understand that not working on what you should is worse than actually doing what it is you are putting off.

Essentially the book says that your emotions come from your thoughts and you can change your thoughts by recognizing the distortions you are making with them and replacing the distorted thought with a good one. You have learned to think with 10 errors that are ruining your happiness. You have to train yourself to be happy. I can tell just from reading your original post that you are frequently using several like overgenerailzation, and jumping to conclusions(fortune telling). You probably wont even read all of this post so to imagine you reading the book is a bit of a jump myself. Here are the distortions Incase you are genuinely looking for help. Just learn to notice when you are thinking with these and try to be more reasonable.

All I nothing(dichotomous thinking)
Overgeneralization
Mental filter(selective abstraction)
Disqualifying the positive" they only complimented me because they are trying to be nice"
Jumping to conclusions
Magnification and minimization
Emotional reasoning eg "I wont read because ill be bored"
Should statements
Labeling and mislabeling "Im a loser"
Personalization "its my fault that my friend is upset"

>nobody with serious issues actually goes to this much of an extent to be a faggot about it
yeah nah. it's actually satisfying to bang out long faggoty posts and vent complaints and frustrations and for some people that's the closest they ever get to therapy.
it's anonymous, why not just write whatever's on your mind even if it's faggotry?

inb4
>no he's a retarded faggot that needs to clean his room and shake somebodies hand outside in the pure sunlight

yeah i sure bet it was nice sweating your ass off getting stung by bugs in the blinding heat
bullshit

>Essentially the book says that your emotions come from your thoughts and you can change your thoughts by recognizing the distortions you are making with them and replacing the distorted thought with a good one.
how the fuck is thinking "oh im actually happy" when im depressed going to change or do anything?

>all the timeless tested proven advice is bad because everyone says it
>also no I've never done any of it

The true power of incels

bugs who learned to prey on humans also learned to recognize humans by the way they move. I think. when I sat down the bugs just ignored me.
blinding heat my ass. the woods is literally made of trees there's plenty of shade.

>tripfag
argument invalid
regardless, there's no point in trying when you know it isn't going to work