Im a pale looking Latina like pic related but without the confidence...

Im a pale looking Latina like pic related but without the confidence. Im shy and was wondering if any white guys will settle for me...

Attached: 98F86396-C3C9-40C6-A870-51191AFEC2EA.jpg (675x1200, 139K)

Shitty bait. Die.

Attached: 1527753599769s.jpg (125x99, 3K)

You sound cute user

original enough

Yes but youre probably a catfish or something

Do you have a Kik or anything we could talk on?

please peg me while I wear your clothes

All the non white self hate on this site makes me sad

It's not self hate. Women see white men as superior. Not even neo-nazi larping. Over half of white women voted for Trump, liberal white women made a spectacle matching in front of the white house after he got elected.

Liking white men is fine but being self degrading , being unhappy with the race you are and seeing it as a negative quality you must make up for, hoping you are light enough to "pass"; hoping someone will "settle" for you. As if they can't love you if you're not white

Lmao this is such a fake whore kill yourself

can't you make a good thread instead of larping as a virgin female?

That logic only applies to brown men. Brown bitches are hapy to be a white chad's cumtoy.

Brown guys go through major hoops to act and look white just for a chance at getting with a woman of their own race.

I know this because I'm a brown guy.

DM me baby

Op confirmed fake and gay

>camera is in photo
tfw no divide by zero gf

>settle
More like upgrading to latinas

you're all just white girls with superior culture and booty

You wanna see a movie together?

Attached: 1530285718182.jpg (578×763).jpg (578x763, 163K)

Let's clarify.
Any _ATTRACTIVE_ white guy

Hnnng d-desu I would worship your feet and lovingly suck on each of your soft toes

I got that box checked

What else

Looks transcends race. Whites have the blue eyes, hair, and body, plus the status. SJWs can put on all the propaganda and protests they want, once they go on Tinder, that all goes out the window.

fuck off and die race traitor

Attached: 1522109754962.png (240x256, 110K)

I'll send you some pics if you got some for me