I've decided when and how I'm going to kill myself. It needs to be done because I don't want to be alive anymore

I've decided when and how I'm going to kill myself. It needs to be done because I don't want to be alive anymore

Attached: 1491339160887.jpg (385x385, 30K)

And you felt the need the come whine here because....

user can i have your steam account plz.
and why don't you go out with a bang.

Feels
But I think you should be a pussy like me and not go thru with it.

Me too, I thinking hanging myself is the best option, I have a pull up bar that will hold my weight, Just debating if there is a easier way.

I was just going to jump from a high place

There is a place close by that I could jump from a bridge, but somehow I feel that losing consciousness from a slow sitting down hang will work better. I live in Canada and can't get access to guns, I know if I could that would be the best way to go.

Dont, friend.

Its hard. Youd need a lot of will power cause self preservation is a real bitch.

Hope you will actually end your suffering. I can't force myself to do it.

bro dont do it it gets better

Attached: 13346709_10102538864387577_3935859748608060113_n.jpg (650x366, 28K)

How are you going to do it user? I'm thinking about sawing off a double barrel shotgun and blowing my brains out in my room

Attached: 09a488c487dcf80194bb7da72a1238b8629c98bd_hq.gif (475x275, 500K)

I used to have thoughts like this but I eventually relised how needless it was.
Push through it trust me

Nah I've already made my mind up

No, I'm 45 years old, and It may get better for awhile but sooner or later I will be back here where I am right now. So whats the point.

why are you suicidal? are you powerless?

if you kill yoruself your consciousness will resume as an even more miserable being. you are the consequence of miserabel sinful beings before you, there is NO escape. you are 100% responsible to get it together and make your life as good as possible, sacrifice yourself to those in need

At least live stream it on youtube user. Expose a few normies to the fact that this happens right under their noses.

Just chronically depressed

>if you kill yoruself your consciousness will resume as an even more miserable being
Citation needed

its hard to explain but its true.