Is this not a healthy human body

Is this not a healthy human body

Attached: Snapchat-1271051030.jpg (720x1280, 52K)

healthier than being a fatty.

Isn't that fucking david laid? Lmfao he's a 6'2 90 kg bull
go look him up he has a youtube with his transformation because of his metabolism

doesn't this say more about females than it does men?
like I get the point of the caption and text above it, but does it not do quite the opposite of it's intent?
yknow, ie, women are stupid

lol no he looks like he's spent months in a concentration camp

> matabolism
You mean steroids?

he looks like he can run which is the thing humans do. only gymcels think muscles are good.

>can see the ribs
it's a twink body.

you can see my ribs but im skinny fat.

my goal body 2bh.

Why is his delts so big compared to the rest of his body?

Attached: b2b891bdf95836ce430d21f630efe7b021dd28d5v2_00.jpg (339x303, 18K)

Humans are also meant to be somewhat strong and skilled to fight other cavemen for that sweet cavepussy.

The best fighters I have seen have very slim bodies and are usually very good runners.

more like persuasive and charismatic to roll up with five of your bros and poke ur-gymcel full of holes with your spears

Fighters don't look like sickly skeletons, at least not the top ones. This fat fuck is the baddest man on the planet right now and he's gorilla-strong.

Attached: daniel-cormier-ufc-226-official-weigh-ins.jpg (1000x667, 398K)

>skinny fat.
You're a twink too then.

Fighters below 170lbs are faggots.

No but it's twinkish and cute

I see nothing wrong with that body. Of course normeis all fall for the lifting meme so they think everyone wants to get ripped like a gorila
and
>Y'all
opinion discarded

>You're a twink too then.

Attached: 75795317[1].jpg (251x201, 18K)

so many fags gym these days, i honestly think skelly aesthetic is gonna make a comeback.

Depends if you got that way through diet and exercise or just by eating 1000 calories of shit and coasting off your high metabolism.

>david laid
Looked him up, pic related is titled 6 years natural transformation. I guess steroids exist in the natural world...

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 112K)

He's fucking roided out for sure

I though girls liked pecs and big arms. Is that body actually attractive? Guy's even skinnier than I am.

Most of the time they wouldn't fight each other head on if they could avoid it. No way they would carry around 20 extra kgs of muscle just for the possibility of having to best someone in combat.

Girls like a variety a body types, as long as the guy has the appropriate personality, money, status, etc.
You can be a popular rockstar with that bodytype and get laid 24/7 with very eager girls who will cum like crazy just by virtue of you being you, or be a popular NFL player with a shredded body and get laid 24/7 with very eager girls who will cum like crazy just by virtue of you being you.
If you have that body and you are ugly and unlikable and poor and flipping burgers... well...

yepperiginally

Attached: 7ac.jpg (260x194, 12K)

Robert Easter Jr. is an amazing fighter who looks like a sickly fuck. I think what I like about fighting so much is that any body type can be good as long as it's strong.

I don't fucking understand why people are making such a big deal out of roids. Why is it considered something bad to admit you're using roids. What's the difference between eating thousands of calories of food you wouldn't normally eat if you weren't lifting to get muscle mass and using roids to get muscle mass? Roids change literally nothing in terms of commitment and determination. And almost all males who are considered hot by everyone use steroids from actors to mma fighters.

Attached: 1507262322500.png (612x491, 98K)

It's considered cheating. If you play a professional sport and you're caught juicing, your life is over.

It's the alt-musician type of build, the kind who sing shit music or play bass and get shirtless whilst doing it. Girls love that shit, thats why they love that kid from stranger things.

I look like that

5'7

106 lbs

I never said sickly, I said thin. A fat fuck is usless in any real world fight unless you are backed into a corner. I am thinking more specifically of two special forces men I know who were thin, under 170 lbs but they were packed to the brim with muscle.

You literally build more muscle using steroids and sitting on the couch than a dedicated man who trains and eats 100% right.

that's a big negative fuckboi
you still gota put in the work and diet when on cycle or you'll be a nogains dyel faggot.
The problem isn't with people using roids in bodybuilding/powerlifting, the problem is the fake nattys who claim they don't use gear when they actually do just so they can try and sell dumb fucks their brand of supplements.