I am officially going back to university to get a second bachelor's degree at age 26

I am officially going back to university to get a second bachelor's degree at age 26.
Starting in September, lads

Attached: konatathumbsup.png (900x616, 354K)

What's first degree and second

>2nd bachelor's
>not a masters
Why?

Tried it and dropped out because it was an insane amount of work and I wasn't motivated enough. The major was Sociology

First: Sociology
Second: Asian Studies. I will get a scholarship to study in China or Japan on the 3rd year.

Attached: Konata-is-Hyped.jpg (1600x1000, 288K)

How much debt are you in currently?

No debt. Tuition fees are affordable where I live

College is a scam

>sociology
lma0w

If you learn mandarin you'll find work in China easily. They're eager to get their hands on native english speakers to help liaise with foreign businesses. On the downside you'll be stuck in China, working with the Chinese and I've heard they can be a nightmare. Business is much more of a shifty enterprise over there, they love to cut corners.

got my first bachelor's degree at 23, currently working towards a second at 24. Godspeed, Konata.

>sociology
If you major in meme degrees like op it most certainly is

Attached: 1521236338803.jpg (154x250, 27K)

As long you don't rape young girls with your eyes you will be fine.
Good luck.

He also need learn about all scams that people will try use to trick him since China is the land of scam.

I recommend learn Traditional Hanja and go to Taiwan. China is just a souless land full of scammers and money addict people.

>Asian studies

The phrase 'underwater basket weaving' comes to mind.

I was a kid at that time, I should have known better.

Attached: 1530294835400.png (200x160, 21K)

I heard that China can be a huge pain in the ass to get a working visa though.

China has a lot more opportunities though

For any degree, going to a university in the US is a scam.
>get into major debt to learn from fucking books like it's the 1800s.
>get told it's only 4 years when they constantly throw hurdles at you to try and keep you there longer
>if you don't get a job, you're still expected to pay back the loans, even though the degree proved itself worthless
I'm not one of those >gimme gibs people either. College shouldn't be paid for by the gubment, but it also shouldn't be so god damn expensive.

If college wasn't considered so fucking essential to the point where people literally think they'll be homeless without a degree, then MAYBE there would be less stupid meme degrees, MAYBE they'd have to price their tuition competitively, and MAYBE it wouldn't cost $250k to become a doctor.
Fuck I hate college.

Attached: Capture.png (768x746, 1.06M)

im 22 should i go get my highschool done? cant stand repeating things tho

Try to get it done with one of those "education for adults" meme programmes if you can

i dunno my dude the time ive been away from that shit ive mainly thought of it like i shouldnt try if im not motivated to do it since its gonna just bring shitty results again, and if i should get high done that way then certainly not gonna try uni cause i know myself too fucking well to trustmyself to a subject, il just tire of it and fail the course cause its just brain cancer to bother with. its the way i failed high, went to a vocational school to study IT got bored failed and reapplied to multimedia actually managed to fly through the course but in the end failed cause i couldt get any internship with my autistic fears. also got bored and didnt get better cause i didnt give a shit about it outside of school.

Thats funny, i majored in Comp Sci and had no issues finding a good paying job after graduation.
Again, dont blame college if you waste your time and money on a degree with a shitty job market

That's funny, you don't need 4 years to learn how to code. I learned how to do that shit online. And a lot of computer science graduates can't code for shit.

>And a lot of computer science graduates can't code for shit.
this is true

t. comp sci graduate

>First sociology
Perfectly understandable wanting to go back after choosing a degree that doesn't have many opportunitiesz
>Second Asian studies
You've gotta be shitting me

Attached: 4L_OEN2zgCs.png (379x551, 180K)