"Hurr you don't need people"

>"Hurr you don't need people"
>Every single psychologist/neurologist/person with an educated opinion on the mind says other wise
Uh, guys?

Attached: 1523681393845.jpg (750x903, 55K)

experts r gay lmao

I do want to socialize. It's just that everyone acts like a fucking NPC. No one is genuine. Nothing has meaning anymore. Everything is just images. the modern world has ripped everything from its essence. We live in a society of rootless cosmopolitans. The perfect consumers.
I keep trying to sit down with some of my normie "friends" but I can't. I just get so bored out of my mind that I want to kill myself.
I haven't been able to relate to most people properly for years now. I can see through the fakery of everything too well. I know I sound like an edgy teenager but it's fucking true.
Jesus christ im so fucking lonely. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: crazy_wojak_pepe.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Based gang weeder making himself known

Can't argue with that, good point.

DUDE >GANG WEED LOL

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 6K)

>tfw a player character surrounded by NPCs
Iktf, user.
Too bad you're just another disposable Jow Forums NPC ranting about the same dull crap as everyone else

6 years without a friend or somebody to talk to and I feel like I can keep this my whole life
Tell those experts to suck this dick lelz pic unrelated

Attached: 1522640787287.jpg (668x857, 112K)

ill take it your a bit lonely?

if he doesnt had those disgusting hairs he would be a cute

I agree with you to some extenet and I absolutely loathe to sit in a circle of normies when I want to give it a try and make new friends, but on the other hand this thought process leads me to thinking that we would need to be really open with each other and people will never be completely genuine with how they feel and think in this society.

>Focusing on authenticity

Experts also say that being gay I'd natural and that the best treatment for trannies is to get their dicks cut off. Fuck the experts.

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it.

You find other people boring because you are stupid.

t. Dr. Jordan B. Peterson

upboated, good post doctor

You can't fool me. You're just another NPC, Mr. Peterson. I call your class the "snake oil salesmen." You'll talk big about nothing in particular, repeating your same old mantras, begging people to buy your books and donate your patreon so they can learn the secret to a happy life.

Attached: 101962786913554.jpg (469x539, 61K)

Well they are obviously wrong and Internet shut in lunatic degenerates who make daily suicidal threads are actually the correct ones

Duh

>we live in a society fuck you veronica
what if I told you that from their perspective you seem like an NPC doing nothing but sitting in front of the computer and occasionally going out to work and buy groceries?

>occasionally going out to work and buy groceries?
Here's where you're wrong friendo

I said that on purpose to show you how much of an npc you are. you dont even have a daily routine script. you one of those npcs who are always at the same place.

Don't worry, it's all part of my master plan. I'm not wasting my time spent here. I'm going to rock the foundation of this damn simulation. You'll all be my pets not long from now.

Attached: 11796279619471.jpg (217x225, 11K)

>so they can learn the secret to a happy life.
lol, all Peterson does is reinforce common sense and tell you why it makes sense in the first place.

But you're my property user.

Have you ever considered that you're just the final boss

Attached: 119821648331403.png (1080x1076, 560K)

>I'm going to rock the foundation of this damn simulation
can you hurry up, this shit sucks