Why do you feel lonely?

In this thread we talk about our loneliness so we can feel a little less lonely.
I broke up a 3~4 year relationship in November, last year, the same year I graduated from college. Being single and unemployed made my crippling combo of anxiety + depression + OCD hit me harder than ever. I've seen several people since then, but I just didn't feel connected to any of them at all because my mind is too busy feeling like shit. Now it feels like I'll never be loved again. I know that's bullshit, but the despair is real.

Attached: 213044-snapshot20080813013119ou2.jpg (848x480, 47K)

Is it odd that i feel lonely but i've never been with someone? Is it loneliness?

I've been battle depression and self sabotage for a long time. Last 3 relationships I have been I have pushed the other away, or they were just lying and manipulating me the entire time, I'm not sure. Every time I get something good in my life, I lose control and ruin it without noticing.

Last week I lost the only person that kept my stable and sane for the last year. I'm so alone, I'm broken. I fucking hate everything.

Yeah man that sucks. Sometimes we are the architects of our destruction.

Source: me

>Is it odd that i feel lonely but i've never been with someone?
How could that be odd? I'd say that never being with someone is the most reasonable cause to feel lonely.

The hardest part is being someone's #1 for so long to all of a sudden become nothing and mean nothing to them. Try and try to explain your sickness, show them they matter to you, and just stomp all over you.

I'm a sabotage virtuoso. I can be perfectly nice to my significant other, but my anxiety never lets me truly believe that I deserve love, so I end up pushing people away out of fear of hurting them. It's funny/sad how that hurts them more than anything else I do.

Literally why I haven't dated in 2 years. I know the circle of hell too well
>Fall in love
>Get used to her company
>You basically live and breathe for her
>breakup
>It's like you never existed in her life

Fuck that. I can't take the pain anymore. I'd rather be alone forever than suffer through more breakups, and the ones I already had left me with severe trust and commitment issues anyway.

I just don't have anyone I can relate to, irl or online
I've been posting my discord a lot lately in hopes that someday a person I click with adds me but it's not looking good so far and I'm starting to lose hope.
I'm probably just not made for social interactions.

Attached: 1531268695375.jpg (500x456, 59K)

I've been able to walk away from others before, it hurt but I could remove them from my life like they did to mine. This last one though.. I can't fucking do it man, not one bit.

I'm 20 years old, ugly and a manlet (160cm). Only had 1 girlfriend so far, it was a long distance relationship though. Either way I was happy and felt loved (abusive home). Obviously it ended like every other LDR, she found someone irl and dumped me. It's been a year now but I still feel terrible. Feeling loved and loving someone THEN losing that feel is so fucking awful.

I wanna die. Just want someone to love me, I don't have anyone.

>I broke up a 3~4 year relationship
and stopped reading there
normalfags need to fuck off this board

I've been there twice. I'm going through the process of picking up the pieces after the last one.

Find something to use as vengeance. For me, its getting fit so I can be some other fembot's dream man to spite the cunt who cheated on me. Someone else will get a better version and she'll be stuck with the abusive shithead she betrayed me for.

Turn your hurt into hate.

I feel like a brain in a jar. It's just me and all of this is a dream.

Yeah, I used that before, but I don't think I can do this after the last one. All my motivation, hate, spite is drained. I don't want to hurt or anything, just a big pussy bitch about this one. I am literally admitting myself into psychiatric care this week because it's been the worst week of my life.

I keep joining discords and never talking in them. Most of them I don't like, but even the ones I do I never check and eventually feel like I've been there so long it'd be awkward to start talking.

I want to skip straight to the having friends part without having to make them. After work I want to hop on discord and have a small group ready to fuck around in a game or something. It's so hard finding a group like this when everyone already has their cliques and aren't looking for outsiders.

The only way to join these groups is through friend of a friend, but if you're alone from the start you're out of luck.

How long has it been, exactly?

I've kinda thought about this too, Like of course robots can feel lonely, but i doubt it's the same for normies. Robots want something while normies miss it.

i've also thought about my retardation

Meant to reply to

>23
>never had a relationship
>only two real friends i had moved on in life years ago
>afraid to interact with anyone, women in particular
>only leave home to go to my (very unsatisfying) work
>spending all day watching anime and playing vidya, also starting to lose interest in latter
>only social interaction i have is with a dude i know from a game i played for a while

let's see how much worse life can get, atleast i know that i can always end it at my own discretion.

Attached: 1530811795949.jpg (293x357, 34K)

Jesus christ, whenever i feel bad about being depressed i think of normies like you. You have everything but you physically can't enjoy it, at least i have the comfort of knowing i'd be shit either way.

That doesnt make sense though. If you've never experienced being with someone then how could you ever know how loneliness feel?

Lost my 3rd job in a year over another misunderstanding/miscommunication
Im trapped in a city with nothing to do and I don't see my friends from school often because of graduation

The guys I see regularly are awesome, but they're temporary. I'm eventually going to leave for good, likely sometime next year, and one of my best friends doesn't want to leave the state, conflicting life plans I guess, I knew it was going to happen eventually.

The church I've been going to for almost 8 years has sort of edged me out, I guess I just outgrew the people I usually associated with. Most of the reasons to stay in this place are already gone. All that's left is the money and the nerve to leave

What do you mean, this last week? Since Jun 26 where I just feel like absolute shit. Not eating anything, maybe 1 piece of toast over 3 days, can't manage to get myself in the shower, the 1 or 2 friends I might have don't really mean much to me right now.
But 10 years with just straight up depression.

I don't recommend this lifestyle. I have lived this for 10 years now, Everything online, very few or no friends. Using games to suck me in and distract me with everything. I'm at my breaking point, it's so fucking lonely once you realize you need someone else, anything else. At least you work though, I never got the chance.

I meant this current bout of hopelessness over a breakup. Personally, I was a trainwreck for months before finally turning to my hate and bitterness for a reason to live.

Because he's lonely nonetheless? That's like saying a person born blind can't feel blindness because he never was able to see in the first place.

I found out my long-time friends have a discord server without me. They called me a strange nickname that I don't understand the meaning of, and posted embarrassing pics of me. There are outside people in the server too. I'm trying not to react though, because I know that making a big deal of it just encourages it more. The worst part is knowing they used it as a way to invite each other to stuff without me, and not knowing why.
I mean it's obviously my fault for being an autist, but I want to know specifically what brought it to that point where they don't want to spend time with me so that I can improve myself.

They are/were my only friends, and I figure I should try and gradually phase them out of my life, but building new friendships is a struggle that takes years, not months. And my birthday is coming up soon, I'm going to look so pathetic to my family. Shit man.

Attached: 29.jpg (2560x1920, 671K)

So yeah, the former Jun 26. It's just I was able to walk every from every other relationship when it ended. I was able to delete them for my life without a second though. "They don't need me so why the fuck should I care" attitude. This time is.. different though. It was genuine. I can see how hard and how miserable they are but they are still pushing me away and seem to not want anything to do with me. And I did that to them, I fucking ruined them.

thanks for the advice, now we only have to safe ourselves somehow. right?..

I wish I had the want to save myself, because that's where it will all start and click. Is wanting to do better for yourself. I don't know how to find it.

>just changed job
>my good friend and I were fighting a few months before I left
>i was trying to repair the friendship
>now I'm gone and it may never recover fully

Let's see. At 32, I've never been in a relationship. I've lost all my friends. I'm sitting alone at my computer in my big empty house drinking to pass the time until bedtime. Tomorrow I'll go to work where everyone likes me for my skill and work ethic, but the relationships are all superficial. The bit of socializing I get at work is the only way I remain sane.

I have this messed up thing where I enjoy sadness
Even if I spend the day with a friend and they say "user I had a really good time" I end up going into self hating right up again once I spend a little time alone

Attached: Shinji.png (720x540, 375K)