What would you do if you were the last man on Earth?

What would you do if you were the last man on Earth?

I would jack off onto the presidents desk

Attached: D067115C-EBD8-4F4F-8D0D-6684037888A9.jpg (750x1334, 191K)

last man or last person?

I sincerely wouldn't be able to sleep and would be terrified of the dark. I can sleep fine now because I'm in an apartment complex in a major city and am surrounded by people. Being alone would completely freak me out. I'd be scared there's some monster out there and literally no one around to help me

assuming you mean last person, i'd just finally achieve maximum comfy. everything would be great.

I'd burn a lot of buildings down. I'd make a game out of seeing how big a building I can burn and how much I can burn it.

steal a diesel car and drive. probably go to the middle of canada because it's far away from the nuclear power plants that are going to spew radioactive smoke into the air once the cooling ponds evaporate.

Pretty much this. I'd find out how to shut down power plants and if that failed I'd get the fuck away from them.

If everyone disappeared instantly, how long until the power plants start going offline?

They shut down by themselves. that part is fine.
but they keep the spent fuel in big ponds because it makes a lot of heat, then when it calms down they put it into indefinite dry storage. Until then it has to stay underwater.
With nobody around to keep the pumps going, all the water evaporates away eventually and then the fuel starts to burn.

fucking minutes. everything we take for granted works because of the constant labor of hundreds of thousands of people.

Then why do people fantasize about zombie Apocalypses and whatnot? I don't want to be stuck without air conditioning/heat/electricity/internet

you could manage the first three yourself

>fucking minutes.
so that would mean I couldn't even enjoy vidya or anime?
why even desire that then?

I'd really love to hear your suggestion for replacing air conditioning in Florida without electricity

Go explore Area 51

I'M DRIFTWOOD RICK!!!

>Then why do people fantasize about zombie Apocalypses
because they don't consider all the parts of it that would be shitty.

you could still enjoy those things if you had your own solar panels. and if you could grow your own food. and pump your own clean water, and get heat in the winter, and cure yourself if you get sick. And do all that without the internet to tell you how to do it.
seriously society is shit but we fucking need it.

how in the flying fuck do you live in FL and not know what the fuck a swamp cooler is
sure it won't reach the 68f your ass requires to not cause a biblical deluge but you could keep cooler than ambient.

get some solar panels (hope you know how to install them), get a server running and hope other robots do the same.

>no more private property
I'd trek the world, never staying in once place for more than a week, living like some nomad.

you can do that right now mate

The first few minutes of the show last man on earth except a lot more reading and trying to setup power for vidya.

that would probably be what kills you

I'm kind of a druggie, so I'd go to tijuana and make a game out of finding drug stashes

Are you underage? The real monsters are found in major cities where murder rates are high. Also most people would be a bystander to any given situation where you're violently attacked. Look at the Miami Zombie case.