Rich Asian fag (no homo) here

Rich Asian fag (no homo) here,

Received another check in the mail that I'll probably never going to cash.

(I have no idea where it's from, but I get them about twice a month. Business from along time ago, maybe?)

Anyways, who wants it the money?

Attached: IMG_1005.jpg (2448x3264, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BRpbXvR3Zxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, gimme, i need to lose weight and that's about how much spinach cost down here.

Just do what I do and find random gofundmes and charities

haha, ur too much of a fag to give it to me

plz giv me

A-user... may I have it?
I have a mighty need

Attached: 1529355931587.gif (170x170, 1.69M)

Could you talk to me via email?
[email protected]

Give it to me and I'll have sex with you. I'm a pretty girl (female).

Give me the money user to prove you are not a fag

[email protected]

I don't condone prostitution

Rich people disgust me. Look at you, holding a thousand dollars out to poor people like a carrot to a starving horse.

I want the money so I can pay of some debts and give back to people who've given me free shit. I also just really want the money, lad so i can spend it on meaningless shite. [email protected] if you think I'm worthy enough for your blood money.

Im also asian btw
Orriiifggi

fuck you dubs no one likes you

What's that suppose to mean?

Real originalllslkde

Why are you lying on the interwebz user. This is cruel, even by Jow Forums standards.

Give me the money for free and that's one fewer instance of prostitution I will commit.

>user-Kun, maybe you could give this money to someone less fortunate than yourself? I'm sure your local homless shelter could really do with a helping hand
>Nothing brings love and energy into this world more than helping out people less fortunate than you are
>I know you will do the right thing, user-Kun, but maybe you need a little help
>Here take my headphones, maybe this will help you make the right decision
>youtu.be/BRpbXvR3Zxs
>Just remember, user-Kun, whatever decision you decide to make I believe in you
>aishitemasu

Attached: aishimasu.jpg (640x638, 116K)

I need to earn like 1000$ per month to make my mom believe I'm a successful day trader and don't need to apply for a job, so if you don't need the money and it regularly comes in, I would really appreciate it

OP here,

You guys failed the test. But I'll be back next week. Maybe double the amount.

Later

wait wutt

>rich
>that desk edge and laptop

its kind of fucking pathetic people are posting their email like they expect some random fag giving them 1500 bucks for no actual reason lol

To anyone retarded enough to believe this, it's a scam. You cash the check, give back a percentage, the check comes back as fake, you're on the hook for all the money.

more retarded fucking shit has happened on this board my dude you might as well post a throwaway and pray

why would I give back a percentage of the money?

It depends. Even if you don't, you don't get any of the money, and your bank can fuck with you for cashing a fraudulent check.

OP here,

Why would I or anyone send a complete stranger a check with their name, address, and SSN on it?

Are you THAT mental to think that? Shit, maybe...

Who ever posted the correct answer, would be rewarded the cash, not the check. If I sent you the check, you won't be able to cash it because you do not have the proper identification.

Seriously, come on, dude...

Give it to her and I'll have sex with her.

My boyfriend just broke up with me and has ruined all my life plans. Please giv money so I can be happy
4chn2014@gmail com

Wow 44 then 55, those are some snazzy doubles. Plus the anger at the first set of 44 makes it ironic and this cool.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I don't want the money. So give it to [email protected]

Attached: greek_ltr.gif (582x468, 16K)

Buy a soprano saxophone and send it to me, please. I am never going to be able to buy it on my own.