Dab dab fortnite fortnite dab dab dab gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang dab dab fortnite dab dab yeezy yeezy...

dab dab fortnite fortnite dab dab dab gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang dab dab fortnite dab dab yeezy yeezy dab dab

Attached: le zoomer.png (434x327, 38K)

Nevermind my son he's autistic

Attached: 1530796893559.png (1364x1018, 734K)

I fucking hate Zoomers.

lol you just described my little cousin, jesus I think he's like a freshman in highschool by now, is this what theyre called, zoomers?

Fuck off u nigger

does zoomer mean gen Z boomer?

zoomer is anyone who doesn't remember 9/11

logan paul, bro! logang! it's lit!

so generation Z basically

I dont get it
it doesn't look fun even when you're autistic

>Trump supporting little cousin starts posting lots of anti-Trump memes to fedbook recently
>send him a message about it
>tells me that his support for Trump during the election was just "ironic" and that he was in it for the memes only
>mfw

Attached: 1530063044366.jpg (502x602, 66K)

>anime picture
Into the trash goes your opinion

>Trump supporting little cousin

Why did you think his political views were valid in the first place? Is it because he agreed with you?

>trash talking anime on a site that once had a board for anime and a board for everything else

Attached: book of fags.png (496x357, 210K)

I don't hate anime
I hate anime posters

>Why did you think his political views were valid in the first place? Is it because he agreed with you?
I was under the impression that Gen Z was very right wing. I guess that was just a meme.

Why do zoomers like fortnite so much? I don't get it.

I don't get it either, Fortnite and other BR games are fucking garbage. Honestly alot of zoomers probably only play these games because they're the flavor of the month.

*Crrrrack!*
Alexa, play thunder struck
Heh, kids today don't know good music.
Time to relax after a morning of mowing my lawn while lazy zoomers are sleeping.
Heh, you can't beat the classics, no fortnight junk here.

Attached: 1531542368978.png (898x742, 469K)

>Ah yep, Ocarina of Time, now there's a game
>Definitely deserves the top spot on every "Best games of all time" listicle even though it's over 20 years old

Attached: boomer34.jpg (692x913, 282K)

>*boots up computer*
>*opens steam*
>*crack!* ahhh, first sip of the day.

Sorry friend, but the best n64 game was Turok: dinosaur hunter.
It was a real sleeper hit, but I still think it got the shaft.
Not that kids nowadays would know.

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 47K)

>unironically uses and likes the word 'nigga'

Its not a meme, Generation Zyklon is real.

the alt-right are neo-neocons and not natsoc or fascist in the slightest. fucking kikes

yeet gucci gang gucci gang

This is the average zoomer

Attached: 262636w6.jpg (1800x1200, 795K)

that and they're great for the lack of attention span and need to feel rewarded all the time (filling up bars, increasing numbers, fx)

Attached: 126356334857.jpg (573x493, 43K)

>What do you mean SM64 is higher, it came out even longer ago and you can't do as much in it and it looks like shit lmao
>The controller only has one ducking stick wtf no wonder the games were so shit XD

Attached: zoomer715.png (1119x660, 673K)

The thing I hate the most about zoomers is that none of them can appreciate single player rpg games

everything has to be instant and online. there's no concept of getting immersed in a world

>none of them can appreciate single player rpg games
B-but I like them

Kill yourself newfag.
this site was full of anime posters before you were even born

>that boomer whose love for "lore-rich story fueled gaming" killed the industry

oh ye of little faith, zoomers are without a doubt best gen since THE best gen,

Attached: genzchristianity.jpg (2048x1804, 591K)

part two electric boogaloo
yes two cherry picked examples is enough evidence

Attached: genz.png (500x528, 143K)

Dude I'm a millennial and knew a couple of kids like that back in the day (this was during the Bush years when Christian fundamentalism was the new counta' kulcha'). Their parents were usually just way too permissive and unironically helped drive their kid to a church they didn't attend every week. It's beta shit but it isn't unheard of. Zoomers are going to end up just as left wing as millennials because they will be just as broke and desperate for healthcare.

Attached: fG3eVOlBL4zvttiyk4Oyj0OQgtb3iz8dmc1KqMoQ12c.jpg (960x600, 127K)

>mfw I played fortnite when it first came out
>mfw I saw the small but tight knit community get destroyed and turned into the shitshow it is today
I think the shooting mechanics are pretty fun but the building is the biggest meme of all. If you criticize the building in any way then a legion of children will just tell you to 'just learn to build'. I'm sure they are influenced by autistic twitch streamers who build some fucking wizard of oz tower just to eliminate one guy

Attached: sitting sad pug.png (576x584, 486K)

I fucking hate zoomers these days.
All they go on about is shitty games, shitty memes and shitty ghetto ape culture.

>implying Jow Forums isn't 90%+ zoomers

Zoomer games are all just flashing lights and beeping noises.

Pre-r/T_D Jow Forums was zoomer as fuck. Today's Jow Forums is filled with unironic 60 year old boomers.

Attached: boomer1.jpg (605x807, 233K)

Maybe it's us who are out of touch?

Attached: Boomer 02.png (2527x1440, 566K)

>that zoomer that forgets about a game after learning that its only single player

True.
I guess the pseudo nazis and the niggerlovers are just so fucking awful.

hey, the one other person besides me that remembers when fortnite wasnt a br game.

>just as broke and desperate for healthcare.
there are right wing solutions to this and zoomers know it. Obviously a lot of zoomers will be left wing i never argued against that. As a zoomer about 40% of people are LOUDLY left wing and promote their ideas everywhere. All i am saying is that the remaining 60% have a great potential for a silent majority. When i talk to most people they often express annoyance with the left wing ideas constantly shoved down their throat so that's a start at least. Young people hate being told what to think and left wingers love telling people how to think.

Too bad the game was terrible when it came out, battle royale revived it.

I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me.
Heh, kids these days probably don't even know their Simpsons quotes.

>If you criticize the building in any way then a legion of children will just tell you to 'just learn to build'
That's how these little retards react whenever somebody dare criticize Fortnite, PUBG, or whatever other game they like. They'll just spout 'hurr durr n00b git gud xD'.

recently the fortnite dev team announced that they were going to slightly nerf building so that people can win games using other tactics. The entire community had a gigantic manchild tantrum and viciously attacked the dev team for daring to make their game balanced and fun with more gameplay variations.
If you want to see this autism in action, then try going to the fortnite general in /vg/ and say that 'building to block bullets is nothing but spam and a crutch' or that 'building towers is a cheap way to get the advantage and takes no skill'. I guarantee you will encounter the angriest people imaginable who will spam twitch streamer clips and tell you to learn to build.

Attached: stifled laugh.jpg (316x317, 28K)