Bucko, why? All you had to do was clean your room. Now look what a mess my life became

Bucko, why? All you had to do was clean your room. Now look what a mess my life became.

You wouldn't listen. Now it's too late.

Attached: 1530628636664.png (854x480, 850K)

R.i.P. Jordan Based Peterson
you will be missed but never forgotten

You're welcome. You're dead career is what you get for irritating me on Jow Forums

>Do as l say, not as l do...

This guy has made millions shilling basic life advice and common sense at a premium. Hell, his book is just a compilation of stuff that has been easily findable on PUA boards for years.

That's not a messy room though, it would take literally 2 minutes to straighten that up to OCD standards.

He said his IQ is 154 if I remember correctly.

>follow the advice of a hypocrite, bucko! listen here bucko, you're going to need to step it up Pinocchio, otherwise you'll be in big trouble!
>go save your grandfathers from the dragon, bucko. clean your room

how do people take this fraud seriously?

Hey Geppetto, where did you go?

THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH CHAOS. IT'S A DEMON THAT INVITES ITSELF INTO YOUR ROOM. AND SINCE YOUR ROOM IS JUST THE MANIFESTATION OF YOUR MIND, THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONQUER THE CHAOS IS TO OPEN YOUR EYES.

Attached: file.png (320x502, 252K)

I did what he said. I cleaned my room. I went outside. I told the truth. I got a job. I moved out. I clean my house. Here I am, still miserable posting on this shit board. Should I just kms at this point?

Attached: Akko_screech.jpg (512x411, 101K)

>making broad assumptions based on one still frame from one video
I'm of the opinion that people who get tushymad at Peterson are the ones who are too pathetic to be helped anyway

>actually falling for the Peterson meme

You do realize that he preys on the mass amounts of lonely losers in the world just to promote his own brand, right?

How do I fix my awful life then? Thank God I didn't give the chump money, but I am not happier than I was earlier, and now I have bills to pay and shit.

the only reason i dont listen to him is because he sounds like he's still going through puberty

There is no fixing it. I recommend picking up drug and alcohol habits if you haven't already

I've listened to Jordan. I believe he genuinely cares. However I don't care about anything he says. There's nothing subversive or transgressive about his work. Figure it out for yourself... I guess?

>i recommend making your life worse with huge money sinks that provide temporary relief.

I've only listened to his bible stories videos since I wanted to know the basic stories of Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel, Tower of Babel, and the Flood

Attached: 1522629763011.gif (560x315, 244K)

Retarded directionless people always look for someone to latch onto. Regardless, you've got to give him credit, he's probably tripled his income from milking alt right onions boys.

Why not just read the bible?

I never cleaned my room my mom did this for me

temporary relief is the only kind of relief you'll get

you can get temporary relief in much cheaper less destructive forms.

It's not just aut-rightists. In fact I think his fans are more likely to be shapiro loving "cuckservatives" than hardcore racists. I mean the guy is literally against minimum wage laws or something like that but is still pro-immigration. He is a cucked as you can get.

When's the last time you washed your penish, bucko?

Attached: 1528994600469.jpg (1080x1494, 673K)

Idk. Alt cucks tend to be pretty manipulative in the way they present their ideas to normies, and try to slip in race realism pills in a more pallatable form. The way Peterson talks about everything in stupid metaphors and buzzwords that he doesn't understand kinda reeks of that same type of manipulation to me.

does he actually say this?

It's too late for me to clean my room. I actually tried at the insistence of some anons yesterday, but it got disgusting as I cleaned more and more. I'll be looking into some rubber gloves and carpet cleaner when I shop next, but fucking hell for now I might as well keep the piles of garbage where they are.