REMINDER

Here is a letter Albert Einstein wrote admitting that the holocaust never happened

Attached: 139.jpg (590x768, 102K)

where in that letter does he admit the holocaust never happened?

I posted the wrong image. Here's the right one.

Attached: einstime.jpg (640x636, 75K)

In the first line he says "when a real and final catastrophe" indicating that the holocaust was a hoax and if the truth were to come to light a real holocaust could be consequence, and if that were the case Einstein wanted to distance himself from the Jew's as much as possible.

Then he admits later on in the letter that the Jew's have terrorists within their ranks and he wants no association to them.

Only a low IQ mudshit would find this cringe funny

Post the one about the number of stars in our galaxy being greater than the definition of insanity.

So, it doesn't say it at all, it's just "indicated".

Can you point to me the part where he says that if the truth were to come out there would be consequences and he would want to distance himself from Jews as much as possible?

Based off your subhuman reading comprehension, what is Albert Einstein saying in the letter?

There'll be a hypothetical real and final catastrophe for Jews in Palestine, and those who will be responsible would be the British and traitors/terrorists among Jews, so he wants to see nobody associated with those responsible.

>there'll be a
I take that back, he simply is just talking about a hypothetical catastrophe, no indication it's inevitable

The Holocaust having happened did not prevent the threat to the Jews in Palestine.

Are you one of those Jow Forumsfags who think the Holocaust never happened but it should have?

>the average robot's text interpretation skills

The use of the word real intonates that the catastrophe they were in was fake, irgo it was a hoax.

No, the holohoax gave the Jew's leverage to take over Palestine. If there was no holohoax there would've not been a Jewish occupancy of Palestinian land today

where did he mention a previous catastrophe?

Kys you nervous kike. Tick tock.

Holy shit the reading comprehension in this thread. If I had emotions I think I'd be offended.

>no counter argument whatsoever

>when a real and final
>when a real
>final

In that one line he's paraphrasing the holocaust is fake and if that were to come to light a real and FINAL catastrophe would be consequence.

Then later on he admits that the teorrorsts within the Jewish community were the perpetrators of the holocaust.

If you don't grasp what this letter means, then you are either underage and you have no understanding of syntax and metalangauge, a nervous kike, or a subhuman adult.

I don't have the source on me, but I think Einstein flipped to supporting Zionist Israel later in life.

yea he was a brilliant mind, he knew if he didnt he'd shoot himself twice the back of the head

He only asserts that there may be a future catastrophe that would be final and real. where do you derive the further meaning from?

I don't think you get it from anywhere

Attached: Susie2.png (371x384, 147K)