Dating someone online isn't real dating, user

Dating someone online isn't real dating, user.

Attached: grandma.jpg (730x691, 115K)

It felt real to me.

Attached: 1524060.jpg (300x300, 59K)

you're right grandma

online dating is depressing as shit, especially if you dont even live in the same country. its just you and the other person telling each other how much you love each other and how much you'd like to be together.

What happened to you user?

this is fucking original fuck off

Attached: 819fd6e35c5ca4120714bf4d9173b6ec.jpg (600x600, 60K)

then you realize your e-gf has about 20 other boyfriends irl

this as well, who knows if the other person is just an affection whore or not

but it's the best i can do, grandma.

Based
Cringe
Based
Based
Based
Based
Cringe

If it's been longer than 8 months and you haven't met them then it's not dating and you should grow up

Dating isn't real. It's just a made up word given to certain social interactions. The only requirement for it to be called a date is that both parties involve agree that it is one.

>be me, australian
>met a girl on discord at the start 2016
>she lives in america
>we play vidyas together after getting to know each other for a month
>for some reason we trust each other really well and tell personal things to each other that we wouldnt tell to anyone else
>help each other through depressing moments
>eventually she became the only person i enjoyed being with and fell in love with her
>at the end of 2016 she confesses that she loves me and i confess i do as well
>we start e-dating
>during the first few months it felt nice, but it slowly became depressing
>the love i felt just started to feel fake
>i realized that we would most likely never meet irl which had hurt me a lot
>at the end of 2017 she said that she couldnt handle it anymore and that she wanted us to be a thing but not like this
>after weeks of ghosting each other, not talking and fighting, we break up
its been months and we havent said a word to each other, other then dms i left all the servers we were on together and now i just feel depressed, lonely and empty. because of it i know dont even want to be in a relationship with a female because im scared ill just repeat what happened with this girl

Attached: 1528072168587.jpg (748x748, 69K)

>refused to buy a plane ticket

kys

it wasnt that i refused it was more of i couldnt, im a 19 yr old hs dropout who is unemployed and without a single cent to my name. i would of loved to fly to where she lived to be with her, but sadly couldnt get a job either because no one wants a hs dropout or they just arent looking for someone

Attached: 1531140081030.png (480x479, 373K)

>cant get a mcdonalds job
>cant get a burgerking job like that fag on here
>cant fucking cut grass

Shut up user you didnt try

>>cant get a mcdonalds job
>>cant get a burgerking job like that fag on here
im not joking when i say this believe me or not but no fast food joint would heir me, no one would and with no money to even fly to where she was it slowly became worse and worse to the point where i gave up and realized that it wouldnt happen, even if i do get a job and the money, i would never be able to talk to her simply because im fucking afraid and if i do get the courage to talk to her, im scared that i will fuck it up again

Attached: 1531140304427.png (872x632, 214K)

>46830610
>t.pussy

Go mow a fuckin lawn already

Fuck you grandma, get me another grape soda.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Youre just mad grandpa had a heart attack and died.

i live in a flat in the middle of a city, there arent that many people in the area that i live in who even have a lawn worth mowing or who would pay some random 19 yr old who looks homeless to mow their lawn, and while i didnt mention it before i had no plan of what i would do when i moved to where she lived, her parents hated her enough as it was and it was unlikely they would let some guy she met off the internet to live with them

Attached: 1529550832050.jpg (505x670, 53K)

>that completely out of touch boomer saying "just mow lawns"
>that requires spending money on lawncare equipment/transportation while also competing with pedro and his 12 sons who service everyone in the county for dirt cheap
get your wrinkly ass off of Jow Forums lmfao

Attached: 1530254440362.png (675x601, 194K)

This is sad. I'm doing really well for myself in life and would be willing to pay for your ticket to meet your girl if you think you could patch things up.

Crazy, I was thinking the exact same thing but the only question how would we know he isn't just going to Larp some shit together for the money.

this as well, no one pays anyone, other then their kids, to mow their lawn.
while i would appreciate it, me and the girl are sadly done, ive tried to talk to her on everything we added each other on but she just ends up ignoring it or ghosting

Attached: tumblr_oinzvwUpuc1vzca51o3_250.png (250x250, 68K)

I've sponsored other anons about 15 times before in similar fashion and only been gotten once. There's ways to request proof but I personally don't want to go down that path. Life's more fun when I roll the dice too and I'm just happy that I can afford to lose without worry if you know what I mean.

yo if you're not gonna fug her in the ass let someone else at it. drop her discord or something

>that requires spending money on lawncare equipment/transportation while also competing with pedro and his 12 sons who service everyone in the county for dirt cheap
Things are a bit different down under. The competitor is the Jim's Mowing franchise, and we don't have counties.

Thats because you haven't said "hey i'm coming to ___ here's a picture of the ticket, hopefully I can see you when I'm there"

that will get a response good or bad

We met via Omegle lol. We spent almost a year exchanging emails, graduated to texting, then finally met in person. These meetups continued for another two years, after which time I essentially moved in with her family and her across the country. I lived with them for like six-seven months, and then I got really sick and bailed. That whole environment was poison for me, I couldn't deal with it, it was fucking me up both physically and psychologically. We continued "dating" for another six months afterward, but it was never the same after that. The fights kept getting worse and worse and eventually she was "I don't want to be with you anymore, I'm breaking up with you." And I was just like, "Fine with me bitch, I've been sick of your bullshit ever since I moved back here". I know now that she's just fucking useless toxic borderline scum, but I can't help but miss those three years, or however long it was. It's torture: I know it's all bullshit, it was all just a dream, a meaningless shared hallucination between me and some silly unstable cunt with abandonment issues, but it felt so real.

Met a girl on Mocospace back in 10th grade. She in California me in Florida.8 years later we're living together. Love finds a way.

honestly i have thought about saying something like that in hopes of tricking her to talk to me but knowing her, she'd just be more hurt by it and would rather have me ignore her

Attached: 1528068543071s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I wouldn't want to date anyone from where I live irl so it's the best choice I've got

>tfw learn this the hard way after several years of edating and finally breaking enough to want the real thing
>use fb, kik, and tinder to find locals
>mention nighttime pokemon go'ing as my hobby
>only underageb&s reach out to me
>know that if i progress any further i would end up doing something i would regret
>ghost and uninstall
Life was a mistake.

>E-dated a guy for 4-5 months
>Was absolutely, madly, and completely in love with him
>Relationship started going down hill, would get ignored for up to a week at a time
>Turns out he's a pathological liar and almost everything he told me about himself was a lie, didn't even love me, just liked getting attention from people
Coming to the realization that you've put yourself through so much torment and had your soul destroyed for no reason and for no gain is indescribably painful.

Attached: 1531347981583.png (1260x1150, 847K)

>edate

And that's where you went wrong

I online dated a lot of people, surprisingly enough three of them took it seriously without any prompting from me? I even got to meet their irl friends, and another was on accident [we just ended up hitting it off and talking one on one a lot] and the third one, I just.. went into a trance we ended up online dating. [I know "went into a trance" sounds like bs but I dissociate a lot and don't know how it happened] [none of them were catfishes, we had mutual friends/we both had "presences" in the same online space]

This I have had so many THOTS chat then just no show and ghost when we agree to meet up

Attached: 1460102222705.jpg (800x1202, 232K)

>tfw gma just salty she got ghosted and actually went to go meetup and a spot and got stood
LMAOOOOOO STUPID FUCKING WHITE BITCH GET GOTTED AYYYY

>office jobs done on a computer aren't real jobs

Attached: boomer sale.jpg (537x681, 109K)

you get real money from a job like that
you generally don't get a real relationship from online ldrs. they get drawn out cause both of you get to hide your bad habits and present a nicer side of yourselves and then if you do actually meet you'll be disappointed and have wasted several months-years on something that was an illusion.

>then if you do actually meet you'll be disappointed
That's not necessarily true at all. I was well aware of her negative qualities, I just wasn't cognizant of the extent of them. Shit is literally no different from what happens in normal, solely irl relationships all the time; it's called the honeymoon phase.

except it usually gets drawn out and wastes each parties time to a greater extent. that and you can ghost, lie, and cheat in ld online relationships with much greater ease.

What are with those candles in the back?

Online dating is fucking cringe and you should feel immense self cringe for ever doing it.

How the fuck can you be so pathetic to fall in love with someone you have never even seen in real life, just because you play video games together or talk on voice chat online doesnt mean shit

Guess I am a boomer at 30 years old but before the internet became popular only the biggest loser freak autistic potential pedophiles did online dating

Why would you even put yourself through that as a guy? Even if you did meet up there is no guarantee that she will even like you, the physical in person chemistry could not even exist and it would just be a huge reality check for the both of you

You've paid for other anons to meet each other? Why did you choose them?

Stop being a fucking pussy and fly out to her. Literally anyone can save up $2k in half a year, and most of the time your ticket will be a lot less than that.
t. former NEET user who got an e gf and moved across the world to her

Not meet each other per se but helped pay rent, bills, flights and rent to get into a new city, tuition once, etc

That's so generous. You're a better person than I am.

Maybe they like their personality instead of just their looks you shallow whore.

>online girlfriend lies about liking me, cheats on me and we break up on my birthday
>she re-adds me, we talk and since I'm still in love with her we start dating again almost exactly one year later
>she does it all again
This shit sucks, no girl is ever going to feel for you the way you do over the internet, any user dipping their toes in this sociopathic hellscene get out with your soul intact.

Attached: 1524456356258.jpg (745x994, 172K)

Shut the fuck up and get off this board normie. Can't wait till u go back to school a month from now so that us NEETs will finally have this place to ourselves

Attached: 1531186755184.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Never know until you try user

Attached: 20171204_143427.jpg (2268x4032, 1.55M)

>Guess I am a boomer at 30 years old but before the internet became popular only the biggest loser freak autistic potential pedophiles did online dating
Yeah, and before the Internet became popular, nerd shit like comic books and video games were strictly the domain of loser freak basement dwellers. Before smartphones became popular, hookup culture was contained to clubs and discos and bars and shit. It's almost like developments in technology affect how people can('t) relate to each other.
>Why would you even put yourself through that as a guy?
Maybe you live in Buttfuck, Nowhere and your local romantic prospects are shit.

Go fuck yourself kiddo. I'm glad you're going to die a fucking KHV.

>video games were strictly the domain of loser freak basement dwellers
Why would you lie?

Atleast I know what I am. You keep thinking ur something special, u think ur unique and different but you'll die like everyone else on this board and you will be miserable

>be me, american girl
>meet guy on here in late 2015
>we instantly have a matching personality with the same cute quirks
>we fall in love and say cute things to each other every day
>things get serious and he asks me out and becomes my first bf
>meet some of his friends, they tell me hes a great guy
>he really is a genuine and sweet person and always makes me feel happy and see the good
>we care about each other so much that the only real fights we've had was us getting upset over each other for giving each other permission to cheat even though it would hurt us
>the distance makes both of us paranoid that someone will try and get between us
>I am still saving myself for him
>theres no way either of us can get a ticket to see each other
>weve tried so hard to save up the money but it was impossible and ended up with us getting physically sick
>Im depressed most days because of this and would give anything to be with him even just for a little bit
>im so desperate because I dont want to go through life without ever ever have seen him..

If this is real, would you be willing to help out someone like me?

Attached: Saving-Money-In-A-Jar-If-Carl-and-Ellie-Can-Do-It-For-An-Adventure-You-Can-Too.jpg (852x480, 280K)