Do "cyborgs" really exist?

do "cyborgs" really exist?

Attached: 1531633118795.jpg (280x373, 21K)

There's robots, wanna-be robots (cyborgs), normalfags, and wanna-be normalfags (failed normies)

Is there some kind of quiz or image I could refer to to know my standing?

If you need a quiz, you're a fucking normalfag.

Attached: 0644mdkusz911.png (1280x1200, 497K)

They exist. They become defensive and embarrassed when recognized by their peers.

Taking quizzes to see what you rank as is pointless.
You're here, so that automatically takes you out of the true normalfag category. If you have friends, you aren't a robot. If you aren't a virgin, then you aren't a robot. Everyone will agree with that, besides the wanna-be robots.

Haha, cool man, cool. :)

Attached: 1rLN7Ng.jpg (1500x2322, 300K)

>have had girls crush on me in high school
>been told and have heard girls talking how attractive I am
>been asked out to dates
>hobby people like
>absolute robot on the inside
>spend most days in room in front of the computer
>have nothing to say when co-workers ask "what do you do when you're not working and "do you have a gf/ why don't you have a gf?"

anyone else feel me on this?

Attached: cyberpunk pepe.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

/android/ reporting

Fuck you, normalslime.

Who here /Elliot Rodger Syndrome/?
I've always thought I was good-looking, and still do, but I've never had girls talk to me, and the few times I've talked to girls, I've only had one show the flirtatious signs (giggly, smiling). I don't know, maybe I'm just normal looking, which is why I'm growing out my hair so I can have a niche look that some girls are super in to.

Not for long. Cyborgs either ascend into normiedom or fall into robotdom.

I disagree with you. There are individuals that can slip through the cracks in business hours but are completely lost and broken in their personal lives.

i know this feel. i feel like i have no reason to be as sad as i am most days. i run, i have gf, i leave the house, i come home every night and cry still. what is wrong with me

You're a melodramatic faggot.

I would feel for you if you didn't have a gf.

You're not a cyborg if you have gf.

like crabs in a bucket/ losers

yes and i am proof of that

Ya, I'm a cyborg. Went 24 years without meeting a friend and have had a 9/10 girlfriend for 4 now and have a good job where I don't have to speak to anyone(I'm 28) . Mostly alone, limited social interaction, but fuck am I happy.

I fucking hate (Y0U)

why? im just as miserable as any other robot