He doesn't know that women are superior to men

>he doesn't know that women are superior to men
The tides are turning. Now that girls are being empowered they outperform boys in school, it's clear they've been the superior sex all along.

You robots should get some practice eating pussy so you have a chance at being good stay at home husbands in the future

Attached: tumblr_n5bpyg6XcU1tyuj71o1_1280.jpg (545x800, 143K)

>The tides are turning
I read that as
>the tiddies are turning
I crak my self up sometimes kek

>weak
>ugly without makeup
>bleed from their pussy
>emotional af
>superior

And yet nature's intended purpose for you is to be a cum receptacle for a man.
Isn't that funny?

I'd sooner off myself

>it's clear they've been the superior sex all along.
Lol yes, by further gilding their natural biological value-power with the pain of men.

>stay at home husbands in the future
i was unemployed for a few months and was basically a stay at home boyfriend

i got up at noon, made coffee, got high, played with the cat, drank some beers and made dinner ~50% of the time

gf came home with beers for me and would also cook half the time because she said it wasn't fair for me to do it all the time.

it was pretty awesome, but not as good as having a fulfilling career and life goals

stay at home husband sounds eisire get free money buy shit i want for nothing and girls hit on you sounds alot better like a gay relation ship or something

>*puts semen in your womb*
>devolves into an animal
Where is your superiority now bitch?

Great bait but I know they aren't outperforming boys

I WISH women were the superior sex, imagine how easy would it be to do jack shit and it being okay because you're a man.

But that's not happening buddy, they're way too emotional, and way too restricted by their body functions to ever be the superior one. If girls seems to be the superior one is because the man allows her.

I mean, I'll eat pussy all the time for fun.

word
d0g

>being good stay at home husbands
I would fucking love that.
Just imagine: you only have to clean and cook otherwise you can play videogames and browse Jow Forums all day

Attached: 1445180496392.gif (500x500, 974K)

I'm well aware women are superior to men and I'd love to have practice eating pussy, I'm learning to cook better so I can be a decent husband
I'd be fine with working and cooking and cleaning as long as I've got a wife to do it for

Does that mean they will finally ask men out and stop hypergamy

>stay at home husbands in the future
im already a massive sub and wish i was an obedient housewife this shit wont phase me

>Schools reward normalcy and submissiveness
WTF HOW ARE WOMEN SO GOOD AT SCHOOL GIRL POWER
>business rewards competitiveness and agression
77% THIS IS A FUCKING INJUSTICE REEEEEEE

I know this is bait but I see people seriously contend this retarded opinion.

Attached: 1531072995605.png (203x209, 14K)

I'd rather eat a clean washed asshole than a pusy tbqh

both are basically the same exsept one has no flavor

If I wasn't working I'd be the be best stay at home deadbeat boyfriend you'd ever want. I'd keep her house and my body in 10/10 shape, cook meals, support her career. If feminism means women no longer want the supporting/servile role I'd gladly take it and do it better than they ever did. Unfortunately that's not where a man derives social status, and status drives female attraction, so it's not a stable arrangement. Would be fun for a little while though.
I feel you. Try to beat the sub out of yourself if you can, submissive males are truly unwanted.

its like playing that shitty class/character in a game that doesn't really have anything going for it, but it works really well if you do some super niche shit on the test server on pve mode.

look most r9k people are betas and would take that role myself not excluded i also think beta male feminist would like this 2 wemon might not though

Nope. They will let Chad use them for fun, but make your beta bitch ass work a job to support her and buy them dates. If your lucky, she might just give you a kiss on the cheek and tell you what a good boy you've been.

plus dominent wemonin bed are better

and we wouldnt have to go out for wemon not paying on dates rocks and we would be able to date the top 10/10 wemon

cjads would basically become seen as whores

imagine the reverse of this chart fucking awsome

>Lower IQ on average than males
>More emotional than males
>Generally weaker than males by a landslide
>Only redeeming feature is their looks
For sure women are the superior gender keep telling yourself that cuck

As long as my wife is dominant I will do whatever she wants. Femdom relationships seem so comfy. I wish I could experience one

Kys and hope to be reborn in a time when gene editing technology has made Star Trek egalitarian utopia feasible. In this world, male subs are basically vermin.

hey quit hating on male subs

dominant women will most likely use strains in bed

eh bet you never had agf

No hate, I basically am one. Just fact. Eventually you realize there's no market for the product you're trying to sell.

*strapons
organalio

No need to tell me to kill myself I'm already on my way there, expect itll happen any day now. Cant take this loneliness any more

if you talk to humans how areyou lonley ?

Just a rhetorical device my friend. Change is possible*

* I have no evidence for this in my own life but believe it anyway

Have never had a romantic experience in my life. Causes loneliness in lots of people, even if they talk to other people.
I crave to be touched romantically, honestly I've never wanted to cuddle with someone more in my life. My skin is crawling with the desire to know what it's like. Not sex, just love.

I'm trying lad but dominant women arent interested in me and none of them will tell me why, just that I'll find someone else

How do you know they're dominant? Women who want to assume the dominant role in a long term relationship generally aren't a thing, that's my entire thesis.

Change = stop being submissive

How the fuck do I stop being submissive? That's like the one thing I cant change.
And I know they're dominant because they've outright told me

>they're dominant because they've outright told me
And they might even believe it. Keep in touch with these women and observe the trajectory of their personal relationships. See whether their behavior matches up with what they say they want.

>mei aids

Haven't seen that name in a long fucking while

im really mei aids heres proof

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-07-16 05-27-38.png (3840x1080, 434K)

Nature's intended purpose for you is to make sure there is a steady supply of food, water, shelter, clothing, and entertainment for the baby-makers. Even if it requires you to give your life.

That image is sinful op repent

I really wish this was the case. I would much rather be the housewife thanks to my subby nature like this user But no dice, life doesn't work that way for men.

Attached: 1529519404053.jpg (1280x720, 416K)

Men are obsolete for anything other than their reproductive abilities and their entertainment value.

Attached: 1520864063866.jpg (640x547, 57K)

why cant life work that way

>why cant life work that way
This is how you end up a transgendered Marxist furry. The better question is "how does life work."

It's ok I fixed it now

Attached: 1531707398487.jpg (545x800, 271K)

not all trans people are economic leftist
plus you can be a submisive and be economically right wing and small goverment

Missing the point. All three of those things are examples of choosing to live in opposition to reality.

I would literally love to eat pussy and cook and clean a household and raise a bunch of kids. Unfortunately women don't respect men like that so I have to work out and work at pretending like I'm an alpha so women will even glance at me.

I wish so badly for this to be the case, I would love to be the weaker sex. Completely dependent, submissive to her every whim. But women can't make up their mind whether they want to be empowered or find a man of high social standing to mooch off of.

Attached: 1529349168167.png (819x579, 465K)

>tfw no breadwinner wife

Attached: 1479364774083.jpg (476x350, 27K)

You're conclusion is misguided. Let us look at the merits of men and women.
Physically it's not even a debate really. Men far outperform women in physical tasks. The only edge a woman has is a slightly longer life span. Your outperformance claim has one flaw to it. While it is true women outperform men in science related topics it is also shown that women rarely choose to continue on with those career paths. This is the symptom of the average woman's lack of ambition. All the most powerful people in the world today are males. The richest people in the world today are also males. Throughout history,males have had the most prominent role regardless of culture. The woman is not some sort of subhuman entity and should be respected and have autonomy(to a degree),however leadership isn't their purpose.

Your* originally

the legendary meiAIDS