>nobody's willing to hire without experience and references
>fine
>volunteer for a huge nearby megachurch
>want to land a nice comfy intern job working in the audio booth
>get sent an application
>they ask me how I came to accept jesus christ into my heart
>never did, but bullshit my way through that question anyway
>next page
>"To volunteer for us, we ask that you don't live or preach a sinful lifestyle, including immorality (e.g. adultery and/or homosexuality), or substance abuse. Do you agree with this statement?"
>"y-yes"
>tfw gay alcoholic stoner
why does this shit matter? I'm giving you free labor. you don't even have to pay me.
why would they even bother putting that on the application?

Attached: cringe pepe.png (399x322, 42K)

it matters because theyre religious, dumdum. just pretend you arent any of those things if you get the gig

>>tfw gay alcoholic stoner
d-d-d-do you have a bf

Attached: 1504204329163.png (240x304, 15K)

they're religious, I get that, but wouldn't it be in their interest to recruit people who are flawed in an attempt to change them for the better instead of playing cooties?
I mean, if you need help, why turn down that help if it comes from a fag? especially if it's free help.

Dude. You don't know how good you have it. Suck off one of the head guys.
> Profit
There is at least one closet faggot in the high section of that church. I promise. Probably more but at least one. Find them. Suck them. Win.

that's incredibly risky. if you slightly allude the wrong thing to the wrong person, it all comes crashing down.

no, and never will.
s-sorry, user

why are millennials such fucking fags?
>DUDE WEED?!
>DUDE IM GAY
>DUDE I CANT CONTROL MY URGES
fucking hell do I have friends who are 15 that have more self control then you
maybe the reason you don't have a job is because you don't deserve one?
at least boomers were semi self sufficient, all millennials do is fuck around then complain when shit doesn't go your way

True. But the Christianity, and to a lesser extent Islam, is where self loathing homofags go to hide and hate themselves. There's always a faggot or two. It's practically written in the DNA of restrictive religions. OP needs to take some time with it, but it's not that hard to figure out.

calm down. I'm taking the job, I'm going to pretend none of that shit applies to me.
it's just a question, though. why would they care about any of that?
also, it's interesting you jumped straight to the generational argument.

well that is kind of true. there are a couple guys who go to that church who say subtle gay shit sometimes and it makes you wonder.

Attached: shitty thinking emoji.png (2688x2688, 173K)

you would be right in that respect but they are probably looking for volunteers who are already somewhat capable

>The boomer has checked in
Boomers were handed easy jobs for excellent pay and benefits. Nobody gets that now. Nobody. They just took a piece of Harley Davidson offshore for christ's sake. I don't know about the rest of your shit, honestly have no idea what you are getting at with that gay shit.

>doesn't refute a single point
Why does a strict religious group have standards for their volunteers
uh, I don't know retard maybe it's cuz they follow religious principles and expect their co-workers to follow the same principles?
and I generalized you because you are a stereotype
maybe if you actually tried to improve yourself then people won't assume possible faults in your life
don't fit the stereotype if you don't want to get grouped in with the stereotype

>be accounting grad waiting for the paperwork to finish
>looking for a job
>search takes its time because everyone wants 3 years of experience, mastery of every accounting application there is, etc.
>only experience was a few months of audit
>mother thinks I'm a deadbeat
>suggests I work as anything because muh jobless time windows and muh work experience
>as if all work exp was interchangeable or something
Wish she stopped taking advice from her boomer friends.
Did I fuck up?

I'm not trying to shit on people's beliefs or anything. Just understand that there are a whole bunch of gay people at every church and they are there because they a) hate themselves and b) really believe and want to get to heaven and are looking for a loophole somehow. It's sad.

why most 45+ year olds make EVERYTHING about how old they are?

>that 18 y/o boomer that thinks being gay means you have a poor work ethic

It's not like he said he was mexican desu

>hurr durr ur a Boomer
wow arnt you a master of deduction?
here's a hit Sherlock I said that boomers were semi self sufficient
and if I was a Boomer and still browsing this shit hole for whiney teenagers I'd put a bullet in my head
stop bitching about how hard other people have it and start trying so you won't have it hard anymore

>everybody else is offering solutions and thoughtful contribution
>and then the boomer logs on

Obviously they are self conscious. They should be, they've achieved literally nothing. I can't imagine a more worthless generation in history than today's 40 to 70 year olds.

>why are millennials such fucking fags
>I have friends who are 15 that have more self control then you
I believe we have a zoomer boomer on our hands

t. zoomer who has never had to live in real life thanks to mommy and daddy's money

stop wasting your time working for free and join the military faggot

I'm not 45 Sherlock
and I didn't state a single thing about my age
simply the generation you were raised in
people are not defined by race or sexuality but by culture the culture you were raised in leaves a large impact on you for the majority of people
>being gay is his only problem
did you not read the parts where he said he was a stoner and a alcoholic?

The military makes you work for free all the time though. My cousin works construction as an enlisted man and basically gets paid less than minimum wage. You only seem well compensated because you don't have to pay rent.

Wow dood. I'm loving this anger. I was just pointing out that old people were literally handed easy jobs for easy money and they got to work those jobs until they got a pension and retired. And that those jobs no longer exist. Why does that make your bitch ass so angry?

t. retard who spent his years in school fucking around and playing video games, now he lives life "rough" cause his parents don't provide for him and he can't get his dick wet

Honestly? Just settle for a minimum wage shitjob until you can actually find something better. She might actually be right to some degree. Not all job experience is interchangeable but it's good to at least grab any job at all and hold onto it for a while instead of just waiting around.

This zoomers got some teeth on him boys!

It matters in a church because people are trying to build a community. People in positions of service are admired by lots of people, and as such, are expected to be good role models.
In an audio booth, you have lots of eyeballs on you, and your behavior doesn't just stay in the booth. People are copycats, and if you look like a gay stoner alcoholic, people may look up to you and try it themselves.
You may not think that it's such a big deal, but not everybody can handle that kind of lifestyle. It can literally kill weak people, and that is just unacceptable in a context of community-building.

that actually makes a lot of sense. I get it now.

but, volunteering for an audio job, you're most likely not going to be seen by anyone. and if you're not christian, you're probably not going to be attending services either.
so most of the time, you're going to be stowed away anyway.

Not everyone is raised by the same types of parents or has the exact same experiences even if born in the same year. I get to define myself decide my own values and who I am and what I stand for and believe. There is no law saying the year I was born in has to define all my beliefs.

yes but considering youre posting on a board for virgins NEET losers and a fair number of millennials are jobless losers
I'd say I can make my assumptions
if you have a problem with them by all means prove me wrong and do something about it

I have Asperger's. 85 percent of Aspies are unemployed. My life has been more defined by my disabilities than my generation or race. If this isn't the case why is someone my age just as foreign to me in experience as someone 20 years older? I never had the high expectations that I could do anything. I never had the social media connection. I was never told to be myself. I was told to be normal. I never had the safe spaces and faced a lot of persecution for my disorder. I'm in software engineering now but was a NEET so I can relate to my age group on that.

I don't even know what you are trying to say anymore. So you are too disabled to work? OK. But you got a job? OK. Whatever. Cry on. Everyone on this fucking board was told to be normal. You are not special because you got a diagnosis that we can't afford to get.

You don't understand how it was like before autism acceptance. Imagine being treated differently for many years then people telling you it's no big deal.

Is everyone on r9k a faggot?

Maybe you are pining for a time that never existed. The normiest of normies is tested through his social interactions. Lots of different things can guide his path towards acceptance with the pack. You could observe these traits. Or you could embrace the difference. You could own your weirdness. People would respect that a lot more than trying to be something that you aren't. I've observed that first hand.

This happened to me today:
>Go to swim in a popular swimming area at a lake
>Get in the water
>Everyone else starts getting out just because I got in
>Within minutes I am the only one in the water out of about 12 people there, who all leave
>I swim by myself as some boats go past once in a while, one goes by and yells at me "FAGGOT! HAHAHA"
>More minutes pass
>Some mom & dad with their little girl come walking down to swim, little girl says "Mommy mommy there's a FREAK in the water", they pause where they are, with a horrified look on their face for some reason, turn around, and leave.
wtf...This happens to me all the time and I legitimately don't know why. I think I look normal but I must not because I'm 31 and haven't had a single friend since 17 and only 4 friends before that in my entire life and no gf ever and a virgin too.
So clearly something is horrifyingly wrong with me but I seriously don't see it.

You one of those lgbt folks brah?

Is this you? Can't imagine how else you look

Attached: 8e8dd1db405d87c5775e9e0f62c2427e_400x400.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Yeah man. Sounds like something is legitimately, physically wrong with you. Ask around maybe?

Since I literally don't know anyone in life, and the only people I talk to are cashiers when I go shopping and even its only "how are you? good. thanks" I have no one to ask why I'm treated so freakishly bad. I don't bother anymore but years ago I would ask complete strangers why am I treated different than everyone else but they just stare horrified at me like I am a serial killer or a movie monster and don't give me an answer.
No I'm straighter than most

- The audio booth is usually in a central location so that the technician can hear the acoustics
- They are at the service on Sunday, setting up microphones, performing audio leveling, and sometimes even recording and streaming the service online.

It was far more than testing. I don't want to get into detail. Some people have no conscience. If you're weird to them they make it their mission to destroy you. Many people targeting you at once.

Oh I forgot the last part
>I'm chilling in the water
>A car pulls into the parking lot
>A woman and her boyfriend get out
>The woman looks down toward the water and sees me
>She tells her boyfriend "nevermind lets just go" and he is like "why?", she won't give him a proper reply, he's like "come on let's go swim" she is like "no" he says again but she is like "NO. NO. LET'S GO. NO." so they get back in and leave after just having got there 30 seconds ago

The tone in her voice was complete fear after she saw me, like I was literally going to kill her.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you were put through the test and you failed. You don't have to go into detail. I'm pretty sure I know it. You failed the social tests and you were punished for it. It's a story as old as time.

you dont join for the pay you go for the benefits and experience. Much easier than sucking dick for a wagie in the civilian world.

>hire faggot fedora tipper who hates christianity
>he fucks with the audio equipment to btfo le bluepilled christcucks in the name of BASED science
not saying you would do such a thing but its a concern nonetheless

it's also about the appearance of the church and staff. what does it say about what the church will actually accept if they let a stoner faggot on the staff? how does it reflect on the church if they preach against such a thing but also let them partake in running the church?

Talk to the homeless vets that litter the streets. They are both white and black in my city. Where do you live?

Have you tried posting on /soc/ to figure it out?

You're right that owning the weirdness gives you better results. If you try hard to be perfectly normal people get pissed at you. They see through the facade.

They were probably dumb enough to go into some branch like the marines and not the air force

>where do you live

NY

My dude. You think that the marines deserve to be homeless? Lot's of Army dudes from what I can see. If the Air Force is the only branch of service you respect, then you clearly have no respect for the military. Which makes your whole argument ridiculous.

nah, some just like the feeling of hairy man-glutes wrapped around their cock.

>- The audio booth is usually in a central location so that the technician can hear the acoustics
this particular one is in another room. you listen to everything through the mics running through monitors.
>- They are at the service on Sunday, setting up microphones, performing audio leveling, and sometimes even recording and streaming the service online.
yeah, before everybody else gets there.
i mean you won't actually be there, with people.

Way to phone it in.

this may come as a shock user, but people have been having gay sex and doing drugs and being irresponsible since forever.

>faggot fedora tipper who hates christianity
where did this come from?
just because I don't believe there's a god doesn't mean I hate people who do.
>fucks with the audio equipment to btfo le bluepilled christcucks in the name of BASED science
all I want is references for a real job, so I can get paid. that's all I want. why would I totally destroy that just cuz "lol fuck god?"

he's just on some standard issue
>fuck you, i got mine
americana

/thread

And to op the fag:
Please kill yourself, or at least stop using this board.

>tfw no gay alcoholic stoner bf to pretend to be straight conservative christians for job experience with

Attached: tfw no bf box.png (500x571, 124K)

Holy shit, user. Just lie on the application. Then get a family member or friend to pretend to be your former boss, or a human resources person. I've done it 3 times, and it works like a charm. I have no idea how anyone doesn't know about this. I'm pretty convinced that it's actually expected for people to lie on applications nowadays. Volunteering is for idiots.

Samefagging doesn't reflect well, user. Just accept defeat.