Tfw going through repeated micro-meltdowns as I come to terms with the fact that he'll never be my BF

>tfw going through repeated micro-meltdowns as I come to terms with the fact that he'll never be my BF
who lowkey clingy here???

Attached: 1521492480326.jpg (960x1280, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35631316
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah well Chad is a busy guy.

hes not a chad though!!!
aaaaaaa...

Attached: 1521492867069.jpg (723x1000, 493K)

false
leave normalsloot

hes NOT A CHAD!!
hes a fuckin dork just like me...

Attached: 1521492836113.jpg (862x1200, 1.63M)

yep. every day. sometimes multiple times in one day. not to mention the obsession over his online activity. wew boy.

i can usually suppress it but some stuff popped up that kickstarted the clinginess again
it sucks so much
maybe if i go jack off or something i'll feel better

Attached: 1450089025208.jpg (668x1024, 69K)

any clingy boys want a discord bf?

who is this artist?

saucesauce

Not op but have this
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35631316

I only get clingy with people that I have been in a relationship with, I rarely care about anyone anyways, I only dated depressive people too so it's like I am their constant suicide watch, I won't let them die on me.

user I'm going through the same. Worst part is she was interested in me for months, then it all stopped 2 weeks ago. I don't know what happened. I feel like I'm still in denial even thinking that it may actually be true makes me so depressed.

Attached: I hate this.jpg (750x570, 32K)

im highkey clingy with my ebf because time zones he's usually awake when im going to bed so i stay up to talk to him but he usually doesn't message me when he wakes up so i get weird and antsy about that

> he usually doesn't message me when he wakes up

This sets off my clinginess alarm too. Like motherfucker, just message me a single good morning and I'll be happy for hours.

I relate to so many anons in this thread, I'm trying to fix it though. I just want to help them be happy.

Attached: ugh.jpg (217x200, 9K)

I'm too far gone.

The other day I saw my ebf play a game with someone else and I immediately jumped to the conclusion I was being cheated on. I wasn't.

Attached: 1330325571707.jpg (704x398, 41K)

>tfw can talk to girls but no fucking clue how to advance

I'm depressed as it is so why worry more

Attached: 1531509724031s.jpg (125x94, 3K)

tfw i used to do this with an ex all the time and he wouldnt respond to it or just ignore it for a few hours

Attached: egvfv.png (246x205, 53K)

The sad thing is that even bundling two clingy people together won't work, because people are clingy in different ways.

I just want a bf that doesnt mind me being quietly clingy. I just want them to cling to me while Im quiet. I stopped internet dating though its too much emotional stress without the physical gratification

I don't trust clingy people, I either think they're just inexperienced or they're extremely passionate and they'll immediately leave me and faun over the next person that gives them attention.

>tfw i check to see if my discord firend is online all the time to eather play fortnite or seige

I constantly check to see if my friend is online and if they are, then I can panic about why they haven't messaged me

This isn't always true. Past a certain point, it's too much effort to form that deep of a connection with someone else even if they offer attention.

user I'm the exact same, it is a nightmare.

what did you do to make him break up with you
i broke up with my previous girlfriend because she was suicidal and constantly depressed

We were never dating in the first place.
After knowing them for a fair while (maybe about 8 months or so) in which we'd talked basically every day from memes to venting about personal stuff, I confessed to them and they turned me down, but we're still excellent friends to this day.
We're both e-degenerates though so whenever they let something slip that talks about other people in a lewd context I secretly get a little upset because a part of me is still holding a candle for them.

Attached: 1469895176402.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

Aww.. Why'd he turn you down?

They weren't looking for a relationship at the time.
I care about them a lot and wanna help them be happy so I'll respect that and just remain as a friend.
Although sometimes (like when I made this thread) the feelings resurface and I get a little panicky.
Feeling better now though.

Attached: 1445729347941.png (300x300, 14K)

That's good to hear. Protect your emotions though.

Thank you for your concern user. You're a nice person.

Attached: 1442844742785.png (181x167, 10K)

This thread is great, being among such like-minded people who understand exactly how I feel. I hope we can all fix out clingyness anons and make the people we love happier.

>lowkey
I'm highkey clingy, dont hide it. My friends are cool with it and I'm a guy, so you should have no problem being straight up clingy

None of you give a shit about the person you're affectionate for, you just want attention.

Literally all of my attention goes to them, I do everything I can for them. Stop projecting

You can literally stop projecting buzzwords at me at any time, and please, we both know you you're only posting here because they haven't given you enough attention today.

i wish i could find someone to feel this way about.

same desu
original thought nobody else feels like this