Women Hate Thread

Why are girls such fucking whores? I spotted this on a dating site.

Oh and she blocked me when I asked her to blow me.

Attached: 1531709753402.jpg (1251x637, 98K)

>teehee all my roastie friends have sex
>I guess I'll make a post asking for any random guy to fuck me
>mmm cant wait for Chad to take my virginity
>whose this INCEL?
>who the fuck does he think he is? Hes entitled to sex.
>fucking loser BLOCKED.

I seriously want to fucking bash these fucking stupid whores brains.

How the fuck do I control my anger before I snap?

Holy hell what a degenerate thot.

Shes kind of cute sounds like you lost here to me

Women claim that any guy or incel can get laid if they wanted.
Im a pretty muscular guy, only 5'10" but dont look like a complete fuck up.
Yet even when bitches get horny enough to fuck random guys, theyll block me and call me the creep because i aint a 6'4" Chad or Tyrone and then say that incels are losers, SIMPLY BECAUSE WE WERE BORN WITH AVERAGE TO BELOW AVERAGE FACES OR HEIGHT.

Find where she lives, go there and beat the shit out of her

Bruh if they are blocking you and calling you a creep its because you don't talk a good game. In fact if they say creep you likely are terrible at reading the context clues in the conversation.

She said down to fuck and only fuck.
What fucking game did i need? she called me cute before making that post.
I just told her to suck my dick and BAM BLOCKED.
I dont like being fucked with and roasties do that all the time.

no one claims that retard

yeah well fucking aint the same as sucking someones dick. she doesnt gain anything from that.

You know damn well roasties wish death upon Robots and other socially awkward, ugly, short guys right?

Roasties that you know could give a fuck if you were skinned alive, in her head she think of it as a good thing (Natural Selection)

So why the fuck should we respect women just because of whats between her legs? Love is meme and something hardly of us even know.

women =/= roasties who only like chad. what about lesbians, asexuals, ugly straight women who like ugly dudes? obviously you shouldnt respect someone solely because of their gender but basic decency is expected.

Youre not gonna make it user

this this this this this this this this thi s this this this this this this this this this
this this this this this this this this this

orginaldjdjsj

>this
She's trying to get dicked here user-kun

>implying that she wasn't just trolling

you got bamboozled my autist friends

>ask to get fucked
>you tell her to suck your dick which involves no fucking
>she blocks you for being retarded

I don't see the issue here.

Lesbians and asexuals are fine by me I was friends with two of them
Ugly women date brads

no, ugly women get pump & dumped by brads. an ugly and/or fat woman won't get a reasonably ok-looking guy to committ. maybe it's different in america idk.

ITT: OP is a retard who doesn't realize that you still have to flirt with someone if they're looking for sex, and being caustic will probably lead them towards not extending you the offer of fucking them same as any other normal human interaction

you see, this girl was posting that probably to get the attention of a specifiic person, and/or just for attention in general. dOnT wOrrYY yOung oNe not all women are like this, some of the sincere good wamons just tend to hide away

>asexuals
not real. their asexuality is a result of abuse or attention or low self esteem, and the overwhelming majority of them are doing it for attention and low self esteem(they don't feel good enough for sex)
>lesbians
"gold star" lesbians are lesbians who have never taken a dick, they are surprisingly extremely rare.
>ugly girls
they actually don't want ugly gyys nice try though, not a just world unfortunately.

>not real. their asexuality is a result of abuse or attention or low self esteem, and the overwhelming majority of them are doing it for attention and low self esteem(they don't feel good enough for sex)
explain me then. i've never been abused, im described as the center of attentiuon at social events and i dont have low self esteem lol. i just have a really low sex drive and dont feel like fucking other people.
>"gold star" lesbians are lesbians who have never taken a dick, they are surprisingly extremely rare.
compulsive heterosexuality bro. sometimes it takes fucking a guy to know you're actually not into guys.
>they actually don't want ugly gyys nice try though, not a just world unfortunately.
yeah i guess you're right. women naturally want guys who can give her good offspring etc.

I got blocked by a teenager today too
Insulted me too
Tried to hurt my feelings too

So it's time to crank the serial killer switch up a notch

Fucking animals

This

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2556889/Teenager-jailed-stabbing-girl-face-smashing-anothers-head-against-fence-called-Harry-Potter.html

Or do what harry potter did.
He only got 4 years in prison.
It's possible to make an impression without going full ER and losing your life to prison or a bullet.

>women =/= roasties

FUCK this board has gotten worse.

Please leave, Norman.
You're not welcome here.

been here since 2009 but ok bitch keep being hostile to women who dont even care about chad cock at all

What part of fuck and only fuck did you not understand? Gee whiz.

2009 is a newfag, fucking retard. All women are whores, get with the program.

Yeah its totally impossible that a BJ would lead to vaginal intercourse haha that never happens rite

You probably came off as wanting a blow job instead of sex.

Plus, thinking of giving a blow job isn't arousing. It's something women are willing to do, but it doesn't do anything for them.

She's thinking about getting fucked and you're coming in like, "ayyyy suck my dick." Instant turn off.

It's like when you send girls dick pics. You think you're gonna impress them but in all reality they're either throwing up in their mouths or laughing with their friends at the thing. Or a little bit of both.

If over half the board's lifespan is not enough to stop being a newfag then there is no meaningful purpose to using the term

False. All women want only Chad. Robots and other low men are literally invisible to females.
>women who like ugly dudes?
In what kind of la-la-fantasy land do you reside in? Never heard so much bullshit.

Step aside dicklet the white girl is mine

Women have lost any and all claims to basic decency. Their whole misbegotten gender is a cancer on the earth, just disgusting without any redeeming qualities.

(((Media))) and (((Feminist Propaganda)))

Maybe in Hell it's different, but here in the US, women can easily get a stable 8/10 bf regardless of what they look like or what they do.

>2009 is newfag, fucking retard.

Zoomer underage plebbitor detected, purge immediately

Attached: EAC1DE66-D555-44E1-86E9-0079FAAA3131.jpg (434x327, 27K)

Got a whole folder full of these does anyone want me to post more?

Attached: There was this guy.jpg (1536x701, 230K)

This makes me angry.
Post more pl0x

Please do, I feel like I don't hate roasties enough yet

>y'all
coalburner detected

which dating site? original

pro-tip: there are no virgins on dating sites; even if you find a girl with an intact hymen, you can be certain she's had at least one dick in her ass and/or mouth.

Yep, that is a good signifier. Also if she wears hoop earrings, that is another one.

>unga girl ask for man
>bunga how man not me

Because you are ugly and unappealing. You laugh at fat and dumb chicks for reaching out of their league. You laugh at post wall roasties that refuse to settle. What makes you think you are any different? They have no obligation to sleep with you, and the impotent rage is not going to change that.

women are vile creatures and so are the whitenight drone government slaves who support their degeneracy.

Attached: 272A15EE-E4CD-4771-A313-E47F6B7DEB23.png (1080x1920, 681K)

>tfw finally found a girl who is exactly the same as me
>like, similar background, same interests, same hair/eye color, same horoscope if that matters
>literally talk to her for hours daily about anything
>know that she is the girl for me
>problem is she's 15 and I'm 18

I've never been interested in sex before marriage, so it's out of the question anyway. I just want a female-me-loli gf right FUCKING now

thot reveal 1

Attached: 23am.png (967x273, 34K)

>live with roommate
>he lets girl live with him
>she leaves fb open on purpose while she leaves the house for days at a time
>tons of dudes msging her "hey sexy" "wyd" "got that fire if u wanna come over"
>also lots of pending friend requests
>she looks like a man and is in her mid-30s
>lies to her bfs and cheats on them
>roommate had to go pick her up from her friend's one day because her bf refused to pick her up
>roommate said "boy it sucks being the alpha"

whores exist because betas enable them

do not give money to women
do not give rides to women
do not let women live with you
do not feed women

Attached: mail1.png (1147x583, 512K)

Don't tell me you believe in the hymen meme?

thot reveal 2

Attached: med tech.png (979x284, 35K)

go ahead, post more. a redpill a day keeps the thot away

This is waiting for us.

Attached: IMG_3381.jpg (640x646, 69K)

thot reveal 3

Attached: tifu.png (969x604, 68K)

The sexual revolution enabled widespread degeneracy in the west and social media amplified it even further.

>You know damn well roasties wish death upon Robots and other socially awkward, ugly, short guys right?

That's not true, if you are good looking enough, they like you to be akward and goofy(They just like anything as long as it is good looking)

>Not all x are y
>just look at all my really rare and cherry picked exceptions
Why can't normalfags into logic and correlation?

Marrying or dating anything else than a virgin is being a cuck. There's not way around it. Girl will always remember her first time, everything after that is just a random number.

What is this and could I potentially get it?

The trick to the game homie is all women are whores but don't want to look like it.

I like this thread op i support your message.

>Girl says she wants to have sex
>This means she wants to have sex with ANYONE
Anyway robots are pretty hypocritical. You all want sex, but the moment a women wants sex suddenly she is a whore. Which doesn't even make sense since she is a virgin.
>Oh a girl wants to have sex!
>She rejected me? How dare she!
>If a women has sex it should be with me, they shouldn't have the right to choose!
>FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEE
I seriously want to bash these stupid incel's brains.

Then get laid the way 99% of the population does.

Dating.

>stupid incel's brains.
Both sides are retards but robots are not as bad

Are you blind? Literally any thread females come in pretending to know shit. Women can not conceive how shit some men have it, it's impossible for them to comprehend since they are living the easy mode life.

>You know damn well roasties wish death upon Robots and other socially awkward, ugly, short guys right?
It's the other way around, robots absolutely hate roasties merely for existing and wish death upon them as evidenced by most of this board, whereas a roasty will more or less ignore a robot as long as they leave her in peace.
>So why the fuck should we respect women just because of whats between her legs? Love is meme and something hardly of us even know.
Why the fuck should a women love or respect you? Have you done anything worthy of love or respect?

>Have you done anything worthy of love or respect
Have you not ever seen beta providers who give females all the attention they could want, let them cry on their shoulders, feed them, but then come home after a hard days of work to find her getting fucked by a guy she met a few days prior?

As for me, idfk what makes someone worthy of love or respect besides being handsome or a richfag? Im only 18 I got my diploma, was the strongest guy at school and coached, planning on going to the Marines because I know college would have me exposed to more fucking roasties.

>since she is a virgin
Stopped reading there. I don't deal with people as ignorant as you.

She said only fuck.

Just because a woman wants to get laid doesn't mean she owes you head, you creep.

So what did she do wrong exactly?

That's not why. You sound like you have zero social skills or awareness. Height doesn't really matter.

Holy shit you are a retard. You see guys shorter than you getting laid all the time. You see 6'4" being permavirgins. It's all about not being a sperg. And you definitely are a sperg, which is why you are not getting laid.

Are you really this autistic?

>I was nice to her so she owes me sex

>Have you not ever seen beta providers who give females all the attention they could want, let them cry on their shoulders, feed them, but then come home after a hard days of work to find her getting fucked by a guy she met a few days prior?
Have you? And I don't mean on the internet, I mean actually, in real life, have you know this to happen to someone?

I was explaining the provider mentality dumb fuck
Yes, years ago as a kid my brother fucked me over by bringing home a roastie slut who he let stay, over time I noticed my games go missing, after an investigation there was a receipt found and the slut was stealing and selling my shit, all while he kept trying to make it work with the whore.
She actually hit me up first cunt

Women are complete retards, Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: You can't

Attached: yes.jpg (542x495, 79K)

Wait a year and you're good.

>Who be down to fuck
How did I know this was a white girl before I even came into the thread? A black person would never say something like "who be down to fuck", that sentence doesn't make sense in black vernacular.

This, but replace "roastie" with all of society. Normafags are fucking scum and don't deserve anything except becoming a fertilizer.

Nigga she's 15.
She's going to get bored of you after a few years and want someone else. She's young and still has her life ahead of her, she's not going to be ready to settle down yet.

Attached: 91b3610a2830edb94590862f4f2fd840-d9lr4xr.jpg (800x808, 81K)

The funny part is, he's not ready either. He just thinks he is because he has no other options.

I had this friend who could shove a fucking train up her ass and you could probably fall asleep trying to count how many dicks she sucked.
Now she's engaged and she made us swear not to tell anything about her whore past to her fiance, she told me that she was a virgin who never had any experience with men...

Fucking roasties.

>textbook oneitis example

See you in 5 years when you're fapping to her swimsuit pictures while she's posing with chad and jamal on inatagram.

Kek this girl perfectly describes the situation of 99% of this board

>implying that people who call ugly people pretty do not do that purely out if pitty

>textbook projecting

pathetic

>I just told her to suck my dick
you are fucking retarded it you think that this is how you approach girl even if she is horny.

Let the betas, white knights, and cucks fight over these ogres. Imagine being so retardedly thirsty when better alternatives exist (pic related).

Attached: RealDoll.jpg (2600x2853, 939K)

Wtf does she expect when she presents herself in a degenerate manner? What are you supposed to get to fucking know her or something?

>Because you are ugly and unappealing
Wow shocking revelation. What a brilliant fucking comment.

Women don't go with guys who demand non-reciprocative oral sex if they want to fuck, you moron

Islam takeover when

burn it. burn this fucking world to the ground. government is forcing some guy who got fucked with to pay for the child. punishing the man, for the mistakes of the woman; fuck this world.

wait till she 16 and if she hasn't fucked chad over you by then, then you good to try. doubt it tho.

Attached: 1520210907443.gif (500x283, 549K)

>guys in this thread literally base their entire existing and value on getting their dicks wet

incels, betas, alphas, you're all slaves to the hole and you suck.

Hope is on the horizon. I've already taken the AI pill, when will Jow Forums fully realize pining over women is a lost cause. Best case scenario you find the 1/1,000,000 unicorn (if they even exist). The most likely scenario is you end up with a cheating roastie or one that's "had her fun" and wants to settle down.
Women are vile creatures, there's no point wasting time and resources on them.

80/20 rule fuckstick.

Disgusting, I know she was looking for good genes but any beta that actually provides for these whores should be drowned.

>This is waiting for us.
Not for me.

This is pure betrayal, I don't understand how the whores don't recognize it. Oh wait, I do, they're parasitic by nature.