Reminder if you hit women you are a piece of shit and a coward

Reminder if you hit women you are a piece of shit and a coward

Attached: 516E203C-1E1F-47FC-A8A0-5F3A53AE87FA.jpg (800x533, 78K)

but what if she's a cunt?

Hitting a woman in public is the opposite of cowardly considering 5 white knights will jump your ass and send you to the hospital if you do.

She looks like a thot wearing those sandals.
I'm glad she got hit.

She is brazilian they all wear flip flops like that. How does wearing sandals make you a thot lol footfags are such weirdos

How is overtaking and beating someone cowardly? Fear would stop you from directly removing threats and annoyances.

Context you bloody faggot

THOT

PATROLLED

dc

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (399x385, 27K)

You are a piece of shit and coward if you don't hit women. They really Need to know their place.

this, hitting women is really what brave people do now, it's cowards who are afraid of it. total reversal.

Women should not walk around in public revealing their skin unless to expect to get assaulted or rapped.

It's fine if it's self defense. Hit and you'll get hit back. You can say I'm something of a feminist.

fuck shes beautiful as a moptherfucvjdsfdf

HAHAHAHAHAH
O HEXA NEVER EVER
DIVE INTO THAT BLOOD YOU MONKEY

I wouldn't hit a woman for the same reason why I wouldn't hit a manlet that's half the size of me. But of course, once you pass a certain threshold, all bets are off regardless of what you are.

>Implying she hasn't ridden miles of Chad cock

>This is what praying to a pedo does to your brain
LMAOing at your life

idk man looks to me like she's just having her mouth period

This. Seriously why the fuck does this degenerate website attract so many muslims

Attached: BF81673F-B9C7-465A-82CF-203CA02B64DE.jpg (491x491, 82K)

What if she hit me four thousand eight hundred and ninety two times literally? I mean I'm kidding but also what if? Could I hire a larger woman to defend me?

I am both and there is nothing you can do about it

Attached: 🍄.jpg (600x402, 25K)

>you're a coward if you hit women
No, she's the coward for being hit and not fighting back.

>Quick take a picture of me bleeding on everything so I can post it for attention.

The Weak must fear the strong.
origianal

>Implying im even muslim

I'm just a fellow white that finally realized white sharia is the only way to save the west.

If you don't hit someone that deserves it just because it's a woman then you're a coward.
Also is right.

doe
Would white sharia only apply to white women or would all men benefit from such a system?