>nogun
>decide to find a range to rent one
>drive around in ubers
>no range will rent to someone without a buddy
>tfw you need a friend to kys
>uber back
>work tomorrow
>tfw spent 100 dollars on rides without even dying at the end

Attached: 1481487897316.png (512x323, 19K)

If you can't even an hero, why live?

I thought it would be easy but instead now I have to work twice as hard trying to end my life as I would if I just decided to keep living.

What the fuck. Still gonna see it through.

Attached: 1489454656258.png (456x480, 185K)

It's easy to kys but our brains are wired to live no matter how shitty things are

Why ballistic suicide when you could overdose? As long as no one narcans you, you're going to die peacefully if you shoot enough.

Please don't kill yourself
Original Oregano

>not checking range policy before visiting

They all do this by the way, specifically to prevent people becoming an hero. Only way out is to bring your own gun.

In case you're considering that, don't get a handgun. They're less effective and may be harder to obtain depending on the state. Get a shotgun and figure out a way to pull the trigger indirectly.

If you really don't want to make a mess, a large revolver is OK. No chance of getting flagged as a potential mass shooter with one of those either; just make sure you point it at your medulla.

Too many things can go wrong with an OD. You may be discovered, change your mind in the middle, or screw up the dosage. Any failure places you at risk of an excruciating slow death, or worse, continuing to live with permanent disabilities.

I should have popped myself when I had a sawed off m870 in my hands loaded up

>>tfw you need a friend to kys
this is the secret to stopping robosuicide

That would work. Just be sure you aim directly for the brain stem - it is possible to just blow your face off and survive if you put the barrel under your jaw.

Honestly hope it doesn't come to it either way. You can take pretty big risks to change your life if you really believe the next best alternative is dying.

Drink bleach, it's not that hard

A shot through the roof of the mouth should shred enough brain tissue to do the job.

Attached: 1490505051564.jpg (455x455, 22K)

Go clay pigeon shooting you won't need a budy but it might require a long drive

This. I live with sciatica every day, the meds are nice though

>live in Canada
>can't even buy a gun
>no nearby high places to jump from
>drugs are too hit or miss, and I wouldn't know where to get them anyway

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 10.50.51 PM.png (992x968, 1.48M)

Yes, through the back of the soft palate is best. The barrel should be at an upward angle, but not a very large one - the parts of the brain that control breathing and heart rate are closer to the base of the skull. I'd aim for an exit point around the occipital bun.

If you've decided to kill yourself then nothing matters anymore. Why isn't this the most liberating feeling in the world? If I had no fear of consequence or plans for the future I'd do all kinds of shit just to see how far I could take things. Why don't suicidal people use this opportunity to try living in a way that normal people can't even if for just a short time? If you've got nothing to lose, why not attempt something really wild and maybe become a fucking legend?

Fun stuff, I mean, not psycho killer shit.

I kinda want to get it done right now. But if I wasn't, I'd like to get out and hop around the country for a little bit.

My imagination is kind of dead these days. You have any suggestions?

Trains are fast and painless buddy, not very clean though
You don't even have to put your head on the tracks. If you just step in front of some train from a bush you will die immediately before you could feel any pain

I think you should just do that.

If you're so set on killing yourself anyway, you might as well do some fun things beforehand.

Being very depressed generally comes with apathy and lack of motivation. I think it's why a lot of people don't get around to killing themselves, or find excuses not to.
In concept you have a point, but for people at this point it doesn't mean much.

I envy you in a weird way. I don't want to kill myself but I wish I had the freedom from fear. I'm afraid of death, and I'm afraid of doing stupid shit anymore. I'm such a boring cunt and I'm dying inside every day. If I didn't give a fuck about my life turning into a complete shitshow because I knew I was OK with leaving at any moment anyway I don't even know where I'd start, but I'd do all kinds of shit.

I'm not free at all. If I stay in my regular life I would have to continue acting out my shitty role here. I'm free, only so long as I can secure an instantaneous way of suicide and exercise it without interference from other people. I'm not a good fit for society but neither will it let me go out in a manner of my own choosing. I'm kinda thinking of buying a car, getting a hotel room out east, just chill there for a while, read some books and visual novels, and then walk out into the woods and blow my brains out.

Trains are for faggots who don't care about ruining the engineer's whole week (plus the day of all commuters aboard, if it's a passenger train).

Plus there is a good possibility of the impact turning your body in such a way that you survive. You may still end up with half your limbs across the tracks if this occurs, so be prepared to be crippled and unable to make another attempt for the rest of your long life.

Someone considering death cares about very little.

R*ddit/'deep' 13 yo advice. You can't change how you are just by thinking. I have severe social anxiety and being told that people are too selfobssessed to care about me or that I should say 'fuck what they think, why should I give a damn' doesn't stop my anxiety attacks no matter how hard I try to believe it. You can't out think depression. The world is painfully boring if you have nothing you're attatched to in it.

Pretty much man. I barely get excited for anything anymore.

>If I stay in my regular life I would have to continue acting out my shitty role here.

>I'm kinda thinking of buying a car, getting a hotel room out east, just chill there for a while, read some books and visual novels,

I don't know, user, why not just do the part all the way up to the suicide, but live that way for a while and see if the "acting out my shitty role" part changes for the better? I'm not sure what that means, but maybe a new life somewhere else would make it that not be an issue any more.

Many still care enough about the effect their death will have on others to alter their plans. For example, plenty of people on this site are waiting for their parents to die before they make an attempt.

>If you've decided to kill yourself then nothing matters anymore
That isn't how it works, retard. The whole point of killing yourself is to ensure you won't have to experience the terrible parts anymore. To the suicidal, there are things far worse than death.

My parents brought me into this world without my consent. I like them, but ultimately I'm detached enough to leave it without worrying about them.

Attached: 1503730190435.png (1000x850, 805K)

nyquil and alcohol

>ruining the engineer's whole week (plus the day of all commuters aboard
The engineers and the drivers don't give a single fuck about it, hell they probably saw this a million times. And the commuters will only experience a 15 minutes delay until the officials drag your corpse from the rails. They won'T even know someone died

Attached: 1480331754872.jpg (428x428, 31K)

>To the suicidal, there are things far worse than death

Unless it's some fucked up medical condition, like you're in constant pain or know you're soon going to be paralyzed, then you're just a bitch who can't deal. Lots of people kill themselves over completely stupid shit that would cease to matter if they just walked away from it and went to be someone else instead.

Dumb faggot. If my problem is myself then there's very little I can do to walk away. The world is a system that can be gamed only if you have the right tools from the start.

Attached: 1493052302826.png (944x720, 487K)

Depends. Suicides on Caltrain can delay over an hour while they scrape the guy off the tracks, and while experienced engineers have seen it many times they still get time off after because it fucks with you nevertheless.

Then just kill yourself, I guess. I admit my mistake was trying to understand and relate to someone who has brain damage and doesn't want help.

>guy is suicidal
>nothing in the world matters
>op still thinks that the guy is obligated to give a shit about the people who will deal with his body after he has left this earth

absolute MEGA BRAINLET OVER HERE LADS

>lmao just stop being sad xd

Shut the fuck up you absolute degenerate, a lot of people on this site don't commit suicide because they don't want to fuck other people up mentally after they're gone. Read

Pay a bum to act as your friend