Day three of quitting alcohol cold turkey. I'm so fucking anxious niggas I can't stop shaking and sweating...

Day three of quitting alcohol cold turkey. I'm so fucking anxious niggas I can't stop shaking and sweating. Last two nights have been filled with nightmares about spiders and my family fucking bullying me.

Hold me r9k. Hold me.

Attached: 1513993333204.png (1107x721, 76K)

I just passed 2 weeks of quitting cigarettes cold turkey.

You can do it, user. The worst is almost over.

Lol just drink and die faster pussy

Hey there mister that seriously hurt my feelings

>The worst is almost over.
Idk homie. The worst part of alcohol withdrawal is the 9-12 day mark, and thats assuming symptoms aren't consistent with delerium tremens. I think delerium tremens sets in after 4 or 5 days, if its ever going to happen

What made you decide to quit? Proud of you user!

Attached: 1530185475378.png (286x341, 166K)

Nah but for real why live longer than you have to and suffer in old age

Alcohol can be extremely comforting it's your fault for not knowing what is and isn't too much

Don't worry OP, this too shall pass.
I quit drinking almost entirely about 11 months ago, and it's probably the one good thing I've ever done in my life. If I could do it, you can too.
Do something to take your mind off alcohol. Have some nice spaghetti, perhaps?
I believe in you, for what it's worth

Attached: 1529642421407.png (500x522, 136K)

>What made you decide to quit?
I was so hungover one time I threw up at work and had to leave early. I lost like 6 hours of work and couldn't make rent so I had to sign up for a credit card since I'm not allowed to move in with my parents (they think they are "enablers").

Also my eyes have gotten puffy, my anxiety that used to be suppressed by the booze actually started seeping into my drunken stupors.

I'm sick of puking in the shower before work each day. I'm sick of convincing myself its ok to bike drunk to the gas station to get some 4 locos at 1:50am (they stop selling at 2) despite having to be at work in a few hours.

Sick of hating myself desu

Attached: 1522933962564.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>Do something to take your mind off alcohol
I've started reading LOTR and stole my little brothers 3ds and his copy of the mario 64 remake and OoT 3d. Its helping a lot, much more than I thought it would desu.

I wish I could have brought my fucking dog with me when I moved out, but I can't afford to take care of him :(

you cant afford dog food (or scraps from your food) and walking him?

Glad you decided to quit, alcoholics are scum of the earth.

why do you think someone struggling with a legitimate physical disease is the scum of the earth? was your mom an alcoholic?

I am drunk :^)
:^) dud

Attached: 07d0a47c6ac537648bd232f0aa4207c9b7be4ade852450e4ea611589e306b267.png (386x406, 183K)

drinking some moonshine and listening to 6ix9ine, who up?

>struggling with a legitimate physical disease
You reap what you sow, it isn't hard to drink responsibly, and it isn't hard to completely avoid alcohol.
>was your mom an alcoholic?
No, I just hate when addicts act they are hapless victims, as if nobody warned them. You didn't heed the warning, why should anyone be sympathetic?

>it isn't hard to drink responsibly, and it isn't hard to completely avoid alcohol
>it isn't hard to get a gf, and it isn't hard to completely avoid the desire for one
What would you say if someone said this to you though?

of course it's our own fault but i dont think it makes us scum of the earth. some of us do function normally and isnt a drain on other people.

>has apartment
>usually makes rent
>only hurts himself and occasionally the major chain grocery store he re-stocks merchandise for
You don't really reach scum status until you start lying, manipulating, and stealing to get booze imo. That's usually when people end up homeless cuz of it, or if other drugs are added to the mix as well

>What would you say if someone said this to you though?
That's a false equivalency - you aren't born with the desire to drink alcohol, but you are born with an instinctual and biological desire for companionship.

No but going your entire life without ever tasting a drop of alcohol is ridiculously close to impossible. Show me a person over 21 who has never drank anything.

If you're experiencing strong withdrawal, it means you shouldn't do it cold turkey. With alcohol, you need to taper. If you can't, go to a hospital.

Damn user, but good on you. I believe in you. Keep going strong, you're gonna make it. Disregard the fags.

Attached: 1531348766326.jpg (875x823, 192K)