What has your experience been like using to tinder? Also notice anything that helps with getting matches

What has your experience been like using to tinder? Also notice anything that helps with getting matches.
Started using it and barely getting anything :(

Attached: 137296-daca9e44e7fab07365d6963822b92351-medium_jpg.jpg (200x200, 3K)

Non existent just like god

I have used it for about a month now. I have gotten roughly 10 matches, can't say for sure because some of the girls deleted their chats.

Two of the matches were bots. Six of the matches seem like real women but refused/refuse to respond to me. Two responded. One had a kid and the other was obese.

Don't swipe right on profiles with one picture as they are mostly bots and it will waste your swipe. For your profile use selfies from advantageous angles such as directly in front of you, aiming downward at your face, while tilting your head up towards the camera. Don't do this for all of your pictures as it will be obvious what you're doing, just do it for your first/primary picture. For what to type on your profile I just stick to my height, saying I'm fun, and get to know me. If you went to college list your college as that helps form connections.
If you are under 5'10" I would not list your height.

No shit, atheists never get pussy

did you penis into the vagina

Nope. The girl with a baby probably sensed by displeasure at the revelation that she had a child and the fat girl was only in the area for a few days and was with her parents. None of the others responded, even the below average looking ones, or turned out to be bots.

I've had it for two months now.
I got two matches. The first didn't respond to my message and I really wanted her to.
The second only responds about once every week.
Once she inevitably stops responding I'm going to uninstall the app because its really not working.

I also tried Bumble but I never got any matches with that.

I've had ~150 matches and of those I've gotten maybe 4 numbers. Only met up with 2 though and they were both largely obese and bat shit crazy and ended up ditching them.

My advice is lose all hope of anything good ever coming from this shit stain of an app. It's only purpose is to destroy your already nonexistent self esteem.

Protip they were all bots

>girl messages me
>I am too scared to even read it

my tinder thread died so i guess i'll use this for related things.

my experience has been alright so far i guess, been using it for the weekend, but i realized i don't really care too much for any of these girls. i would fuck them if things got to it, but i'd rather not go out regularly with someone who would even be on tinder.
i kind of just fuck around on it.

Had it for about 3 months. I've gotten laid once, had two dates, and a lot of girls who agreed to meet and ghosted me at some point in the process. I don't really get matches anymore, but I equate that to living in a small town.
It's fun to fuck around on as long as you expect nothing.

Your either lying or had sex with bots which is it

Too afraid to start for reasons you could probably predict

Nah I'm not lying kind of, she sucked me off but I lost my boner while putting on a condom and couldn't get it back. Could've gotten laid on one of the dates too, but I got too drunk and passed out. I'm really bad at this.

What town are you in? This sounds like a similar predicament I had... but on the other end of the situation

It fucking sucks- it's full of scammers and bots.

get plenty of matches with this shit but still don't write to anyone

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-225247.jpg (1024x2048, 690K)

Little-ish town in ontario, canada. Are you a grill?

Had sex once via Tinder on the second date. Also dated some other girls but that led to nothing.

Overall Tinder: would not recommend.

I've used for about 5 years and not counting bots I've gotten about 120 matches, where about 20% have unmatched somewhere along the line (not counting bots). I currently have 94 in my app. I've gotten laid 0 times, had 0 dates and 1 (one) phone number (ghosted). I've tried the varied strategies of opening and replying and honestly I don't see a pattern. It's literally all about physical attraction, these girls have likely thousands of matches if they're in any kind of major metropolitan area so unless you're fucking Hunter S Thomson in the messages you're probably screwed.I dunno, I will say that I pretty much exclusively punch above my weight class in terms of who I match with, I mostly swipe cute short haired chicks because that's what I like, so that probably skews my results. I've actually had much more success with women in real life than online overall, but I've completely let myself go appearance-wise, so I'm currently just boned.

Attached: because I've lost control of my life.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Tinder AIDS

fuck off with your aids invested app faggot.

Almost a year ago my gf of 4 years dumped me over Skype. 6 months later I decided to try dating again but I'm out of college so I don't meet any women outside of work. The women on tinder are pretty slutty and gross.

I used bumble for about 4 weeks before I matched with my current gf. Every night I would swipe right on every single woman and then decide to respond or not after they messaged me. I messaged back and forth with her for 2 days before asking her on a date. I didn't hook up with her until the 4th time we met up. I've been with her for almost 4 months and deleted the app but I would use it to meet women in the future if I needed to. I thought it would be hard to find a gf outside of college but we're 28 and really having a degree, a $60k a year job, no fear of commitment and not being a total tool is what a lot of women my age are looking for.

>really having a degree, a $60k a year job, no fear of commitment and not being a total tool is what a lot of women my age are looking for.
Read: My looks are fading fast and all my friends are getting married so I need a suitable provider quickly.

so you took a wall hitting roastie and are now a beta provider
lmao

It's funny because I'm the one with an illegitamate child and she always gets carded when we go out and not me even though shes 8 months older. Also looks aren't even near the top of my list. I dated a morbidly obese Filipino for 4 years, I have no shame.

feels beta man

Attached: beta-phase.png (676x433, 111K)

your her safety net after monkey branching down the cock carousel she rode. Pure beta cuck

*you're
It's a contraction of you are.

Why are you asking them for their number before you meet them? Communicating through the app gives them a sense of security because you can't find out where they live and rape them if you're a psycho. You should try to meet in person as soon as possible to establish that you're not a serial killer and build trust. I suggest coffee for an hour in the afternoon with no expectation of sex and then get their number.

From my experience if they're unwilling to give a number, they're unwilling to meet. Idk.

I dont use a smartphone so im using tinder on an android emulator. Something happend a week ago and my almost empty profile is gone and prompts me to set up a new one.
Im putting it off until i have half decent pictures of me (probably never) and a nicer profile, so i have better chance than before.

I've had it for about 6 months now. I did my research though and got good pics (one with a pet, one with friends, one doing a hobby) and had a bio that's short and sweet.

I've had a pretty large amount of matches and manage about 5 a week. I've met up with quite a few and fucked a few. I talk to a lot on the app though but things can fizzle quickly, you have to act really fast or you'll miss your chance.

This. I typically never give out my number till I'm meeting with them. Nobody seems to mind and if the date goes to shit, either she unmatches me straight away or I unmatch her. I've met a few real nutjobs so it's best to avoid giving out your number.

I don't use it because everytime I take a picture of myself I get self conscious and delete it

Getting deleted, because I wrote my kik code in the description (I assume)
Created a new facebook account quickly
Facebook wants me to verify more
Can't log in iwth facebook anymore.

Also a 20 yo hottie matched me(18yo skinny dude), but eventually stopped chatting

I now use Lovoo, and it seems more popular in my area.(I think it is only german are? Idk)
Also it has nice livestream features etc.

I matched with a girl who turned out to be a fembot, she was really cute but she turned out being batshit insane and we cut out communication recently.

I kinda miss her desu

I'm using okcupid but it's a racket
You get likes but you can't see from who (unless it was a match or you pay money) so I honestly think it's fake likes since I say "yes" to all people

had for 2 weeks. Got a single match, who stopped responding.
Was swiping as much as I possibly could and had some (I thought) decent photos, and I'm 6' 1".

why live? It's weird having your self image totally shattered, I can't look at myself in the same way, I thought I was reasonably attractive and now I just think about the reality of how goddamn ugly I am.

Just delete it or get a Chad to help you with your profile. If you only get 1 match every 2 weeks it's not worth the soul-crushing misery it induces.
I deleted mine after getting 1 match in 1.5 weeks.

>make account 2 years after deleting the previous one
>still see the same bitches I did 2 years ago
Living in small cunt sucks

How old are you?
I am a 18yo thin not too muscular guy(good six pack, but because of being really thin)
I think I have not good chances, because 18 yo females rather search for 25+ guys with money and parties.
Also many are acctually just there for validation

downloaded it a few nights ago as a drunken joke. ive just been using it as a way to find people who would want to play monster hunter with me on steam when it releases. believe it or not, no luck so far. it also seems only people under 18 and gay guys like me

while Im at it any of you faggots getting monster hunter?

>put it onto men for keks
>swipe right on everyone until i run out of likes
>a day later and i have over 200 matches from gay guys
>only 5 matches with women
>all the gay guys are those super attractive ones
>all just want some fuck
I'm envious of how easy it is to be gay.

I deleted it today. After 2 weeks I only had 4 matches. One of them unmatched, one of them was a bot, one of them ignored me and the other one replied and had general interest but I was too depressed to reply and left it too long and just decided to delete this degenerate app. I'm not too far gone to score IRL, but I really have to work on myself first.

Attached: 1531262442845.jpg (412x351, 20K)