Anyone else here just hate people have to have children...

Anyone else here just hate people have to have children? This poor boy's suffering could have been avoided if he'd never been born.

Attached: 1525225512770.png (675x613, 569K)

fuck why did you post that...

Attached: 1505671644300.gif (500x260, 482K)

Jesus Christ, go home Benatar. You're drunk.

Talk like that is why birth rates in first world countries is declining (or would be if not for rampant immigration). But you reminded me of the thing last year where in Britain some one-year-old had to have all four limbs amputated due to meningitis and will have to live the rest of her sorry life as basically an immobile blob.

Attached: _101828009_kia2.jpg (624x351, 36K)

What's funnier than 100 dead babies in a room?
One live baby trying to eat its way out.

20 years ago called, it wants its jokes back

If this doesn't make you believe that antinatalism is moral, then nothing will

desu instead of increasing white birth rates we should release fertility-destroying drugs into african and middle-eastern countries or just forcefully sterilizing those fucks. We don't need more people, just less niggers.

>see ya later, Suckas!
hahahaha what an absolute madman, that being said he was too young to fully understand the concept of death wish i died when i was young.

i just wish niggers would be as smart as whites to realize that reproduction is morally bad. but no, they just have to follow their monkey instincts. to be fair most whites do this too but we sure have lots more white antinatalists than shitskin antinatalists.

A while back I thought up a way that you could solve the problem of that without resorting to explicit eugenics. Just have food stamps be used only at certain government facilities (located in poor neighborhoods, of course) where all the food is laced with sterility drugs. These will wear off with time, but as long as they're on the taxpayer's dime, they won't be able to reproduce. There won't be single moms, there won't be mixed-race children, there won't be a new generation of Tyrones to cause crime. And it doesn't involve harming fetuses, so there's no moral quandary with abortion.

that actually sounds like a great idea user

Unironically a good idea

At least he died with an unbroken spirit. That's the main difference between him and us.

he literally managed to live a happy life and had a positive attitude about dying.

>Talk like that is why birth rates in first world countries is declining
Wrong you fucking idiot. Gen X, Y and Z aren't anti-natalists, they're just fucking poor, stressed out and distracted. They're still breeders at heart.

I'm an anti-natalist mulatto and my dad (he's white) is the one who's really pushing me to change my mind and have kids. He tells me all of this self-serving shit too and that really pisses me off, but obviously I don't go off on my dad, it's just annoying.

I'd be pretty happy if I had a free ticket out too.

Only if you make it explicit as fuck that this is what you're doing and actually had people vote for this.

Here's another one niggerfaggots.

Attached: 1530238301218.jpg (2048x1152, 174K)

sounds annoying user. i also have white parents pushing me to reproduce even though my sibling have given them three grandkids so far.

Yeah but that requires effort on the government level. The only thing we as individuals can do is produce as many children as we can. It sucks but that's how it is.

>no s o y l e n t drink in the coffin
2/10 poor nintenfag funeral

Attached: YKOCX2N3Md9Fva5nyTcKsH3rHANvBfHlFwBAJL0BLaI.png (951x486, 370K)

wrong im very close to making deus ex augs she will be a god

Is it bad I heard the mario death sound from the NES looking at him?

No they aren't. Ahmed and his crew live on fucking pebbles in the slums of New Delhi, you don't see him complaining since when he has a problem he straddles the horse and mounts that fucker like nothing else before. Little white boys just fall on the floor and start crying like "g-guhh... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh!!" rather than actually doing something, its no wonder all your best art is about being miserable, you just neglect everything that isn't about yourselves and don't even try to see the lighter side of things.

Attached: Get a load of this!.png (948x1044, 217K)

What's BALDY MC NOSEHAIR doing on this thread?!
get out of here before i trash your robots!
And remember, sonic sez
"if you're bald, i'll smash your sex robot"

Attached: Sonic generations.jpg (347x145, 6K)

Except Achmed and company breed so they can use the bodies as essentually free slave labor....
Some dirt poor muslum in the middle of nowhere will make his k8ds walk in front of his tractor so they can check for landmines.
His reasoning?
"I can always make another kid, i will never make enough money to buy a new tractor..."
Youre a dumbffuck is you think whites are comparable to this savagery

people don't have to have children. it's just a desire they act out that has very real consequences as shown in your image.

Whites were like this until very recently. Funny how cumskins think they are above anyone else, when they are at the same level if not below.

Only filthy animals consider breeding to be the most important thing in life

children are a blessing

in the future natural child birth WILL be illegal and state enforced homosexuality will be real. Kids will be created in test tubes with disease suppression genes as well as genes of your choosing. soon humans will start to forget that they can create life.

Attached: kabah.gif (400x477, 691K)

>His short life was more worthwhile than most who post on Jow Forums

I hate everyone that has children, as it's morally correct to do so.

"Had a positive attitude about dying"
Are you really this retarded? how is this still a good thing?

I agree.
It's better to not have children in the first place.

Especially in a world such as this.

Attached: Randy Stair.jpg (676x382, 19K)

Also, my IQ is about 116.
I would never reproduce into this society.

Just the fact that IQ matters tells you this world is shit.