I gotta say, I'm kind of enjoying the shitshow of reality. We've had some excellent timelines...

I gotta say, I'm kind of enjoying the shitshow of reality. We've had some excellent timelines, we'll get through this one without a scratch.

..R..right?

Attached: which timeline is this.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

Why do democrats care about Palestinians so much? Is it really just to spite Republican support for Israel?

Back to Jow Forums pls senpai

Begone, American.

Attached: kimmy.jpg (1081x630, 205K)

why does Jow Forums love jews and leftists so much? I always thought incels, nintendo fans and degenerates were right wing

Attached: 1531481215393.gif (628x1008, 425K)

Just got red pilled eh? Don't believe everything you see on the mainstream news.

No, this is the end, we all gonna die .

They're brown. Everyone knows brown people are oppressed no matter where in the world they are.

They've been told to. Most people have nothing underpinning their ideology. No ethical foundation. They just believe as they are told.

No r-tard, it's because they view Israel as a western imperialist outpost in the middle east and Palestinians as anti-imperialist freedom fighters

What's wrong with Western Imperialism? Genuinely curious since I don't study contemporary politics.

Im not. Pussy feminine men are getting normalized and Im not okay with it.

Attached: 20180716_010419.jpg (1080x1024, 575K)

OP is having a conversation with himself lol

Not only that, being someone with an offensive, dark, dry sense of humor, the sensitivity and the walking on eggshells to watch what you say is the ultimate opression that will lead to a downfall.

Attached: 20180716_010434.jpg (525x384, 101K)

Oh no, it was just what we're missing.
A group of hooligans.

Attached: Hooligans.jpg (546x362, 51K)

>jews
>against trump
Why does Jow Forums keep trying to push this meme?
Fuck off you fucking jew.

People here grew out of being edgy 16year olds.

It's not necessary that they don't agree but they are sick of talking about the same boring exaggerated shit daily.

Attached: 2018-05-21_23-29-30.png (932x590, 929K)

wow you caught my samefagging

Attached: Capture4.png (354x110, 3K)

We are very, very long overdue for a great conflagration. Like half the world population dying huge.

Not a democrat or a left winger but the reason i support Palestine is simply to spite Israel. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Looks like the jig is up, boys.

Attached: Capture.jpg (394x137, 20K)

this is our website

That doesn't really work when they're both your enemy, though. Nukes are our only friend in this situation.

Attached: A_Better_Middle_East.jpg (800x600, 131K)

It was before you went all boomer. Thus why hiro had to word filter "soi" since you were old fucks were using it as a catch all insult for "young man who can grow a beard that isn't all grey and shit."

The funny thing about those degenerate window licking dipshits is if you were to ask them for an example of what he's done to earn their hatred, they can't, other than to parrot what they see on the news or 'net.
>tfw building a wall to secure the border does not make you racist despite how much the left yells at you that it does.

>muh wall
Trump's wall is never going to be fully built. America will be dead before it is even 50% done. Your life is over user. It's no longer America's world. It's over.

Can I introduce you to Muffy user? I think this is what you are missing in your life.

Attached: 1531714981804.jpg (720x1280, 199K)

>Leaving Israel intact
Kike detected

>caring about politics

fuck off normalfag

Wait did Jow Forums edit that specifically so Israel stayed in? Seriously?

embarrassing there's people who think this. Jow Forums will always be a place where apathy reigns. you're most likely a larper

>Jow Forums made it
Kek'd hard

>huge boisterous unironic flamboyant faggots are always against "Islamophobia"
>Islam teaches to butcher gays, and it carries the death penalty or imprisonment in Islamic countries
???????
Can someone explain this to me? I can't understand it.

Attached: 1531163061098.jpg (1024x891, 107K)

Ok lil buddy

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 11K)

This amount of normalized degeneracy is scary. It's not normal and it shouldn't be praised or celebrated. There's some things you can't come back from and we're quickly tunneling our way to that point of no return.

I'll just go full Switzerland on this timeline: Staying neutral because both sides of most clashes are equally retarded, then laughing about the aftermath. It's very comfy.

They are bigoted anti semites

Politics are normalfaggot shit you fucking normalnigger. The idea that robots didn't exist in the "traditional values" era (always a myth in and of itself, shit was just less public due to less media coverage) is laughable, just read something like Day of the Locust and get a reality check.
>b-but at least """"we"""" had GFs and wives!
Not even necessarily true, it's just almost impossible to find evidence of a robot pre-digital era. Even then, most robots with wives were just beta providers, their ugly roast wives fucked the mailman or something while giving them nothing but the cold shoulder. This option is still readily available to most gainfully employed robots by the way, just hit up a dating site for 35+ women.
A real robot knows right or left he is absolutely fucked socially, it's largely irrelevant, however leftists at least open the door for neetbux (not in america though lol)

Attached: cirin tired.png (332x511, 153K)

>both sides are equally retarded
>t. s o y i m

Attached: soyim.png (972x866, 507K)

>can't beat a wordfilter
>absolutely seething that anyone could disagree with him to the point that he believes only one type of person could

Attached: 7T1U1s9.png (386x600, 474K)