I want a girl that's real... One with medium hair and bags under her eyes

I want a girl that's real... One with medium hair and bags under her eyes.

One who looks good in a T-Shirt thats slightly too big for her and one who just sits around the place all day.

That's my dream girl. What about you bots?

Attached: Hey it's her..jpg (1080x720, 213K)

High IQ bimbo

>tfw no marge voice gf

Seems like you've got it pretty spot on. Here's hoping the best for the both of us

Hey to that one person who is in all Ciara threads and knows her.

Op is very correct... please kek bless me with a girl like her...

Attached: goddess.jpg (225x225, 7K)

What did you reply to? It got deleted.

Has anyonr archive the 55 posts on her grubbage account and the posts on her zuirp account?

Hey, saw you in the other thread. Didn't someone post the most recent Zuirp pic in the last thread? Also, do you follow buirp?

I used to but she removed me aswell as about 30 other anons. She talked to me on her zuirp account and was pretty friendly but she stopped responding to my messages on her buirp account.

Same basically :(

Fuck off will, your situation is nothing like mine

I can't tell if there's like one person im talking to or two. Are you talking to me in the other thread as well or do people actually know me for some reason? Can't say I feel bad you lost connection with her lol.

I just want a girl who has a lot in common with me and who loves me back.

1. Be loyal (non-negotiable)
2. Be open/honest/direct (can work at but essential)
3. Feel mutual spark

Thats all lads
Anything else is a fools errand

Why havent mods banned you for being underage yet?

Ciara noreen is teh most beautiful woman in the world.

Attached: Pondering Eliza.jpg (640x640, 90K)

What happened to the guy that was going to report her?

Who? Report her on what?

He is trying to report her for distributing sunny's nudes at the age of 18

Like to the police? Haven't heard about this but would love to see an update.

Because I'm not and you can't prove it.

yeah, he reported it. It's in the FBI's hands now. They'll be closing in soon, don't worry.

So.. Tomoko?

Just someone that loves me and accepts what I am.

Rip him
Those logs were faked
She did jf when she was 17 and she was already reported to the police. I wish i could have warned him. I dont think it will look very good especially when he made heaps of threads where he insulted her

I would honestly love a girl like Eliza, just without the drug abuse.

Holy shit yes this. Marge is top MILF. I especially think Marge's personality is very cute.

Im fine with the deug abuse, its the shitty personality that puts me off

It's the blocking me on IG that puts me of :((((((

I agree with OP on that description. Nothing beats a girl like that for me. Of course there has to be mutual feelings but other than that... i'd love her.

Here is an explanation by her if you want it

Attached: AF8D5435-1391-4EAD-AFA0-C659F5534E74.jpg (748x3202, 671K)

She said feel free to share

When was that from? Never knew she had a reddit

About 17 hours ago

Oh shoot she actually has an account. I'd message her there but i don't need to hate me even more lol.

Please dont, I wouldn't want to be responsible for that

this dude gets it
all you're waifus a shit
a shiiiiiiit
marge numba wan

That's why I just said I wouldnt. Are you the same person I've been talking to this whole time?

No, I only just entered this thread

Oh sorry lol. How do you know Ciara?

sometimes I wonder if im anyones dream girl. I look similar to pic related and I sit around a lot.
I guess my dream guy is just a sweet guy with a chubby face and small eyes. I imagine hes clumsy and bunps into things alot because hes so tall. But in the meantime he just likes to unwind, make some cereal and sit around.
I hope that somewhere out there that type of guy thinks im his dream girl.

Attached: 1520676788_Barbara-Palvin_-Marie-Claire-UK-(March-2014)--07.jpg (1093x1568, 623K)

I saw her picture on /v/ two years ago

Well I'm sure a bunch of people have seen her pictures but how did you guys get to talking?

I just asked her a question

>I look similar to pic related and I sit around a lot.

Attached: C10D2EFB-BC5B-426C-ABD2-6060C22731B0.jpg (1000x562, 216K)

im actually really skinny

Ok. Do you follow her on buirp?

Whoahg OP, pic is my type of dream girl I just wish she would have a british or australian type of accent. Along with having a low iq so she depends on me for a lot of shit. Furthermore, she would be really kind & attentive to me. Well one can dream right?

Attached: Dank Meme 9.png (500x519, 133K)

No, why are you asking me all these questions?

>pic related
>wonder if i'm anyones dream girl
Kek ok larper, if you really were as you say similar to the pic then you would have at least a couple orbiters talking to you right now. Hell they would be worshipping you like if you were their personal goddess.

Attached: Dank Meme 11.png (274x237, 83K)

Cause I'm bored and you're the only person responding. Sorry for bothering you I'm done with the questions.

I ghosted them because i wasnt the only one

good read that rddit. look how she make so much r/Jow Forums posts. she is just another twisted femoid now who views us as zoo animals. twisted condescending cancer.
fuck yourself kiwi

by the way anons remember when Chris Chan basically got away with molesting girls.

#MeTooManyGames...

And how do you look, OP?

Just wondering...

But let me guess...She has to be master race white or no deal, right?