What is your honest opinion of anime?

What is your honest opinion of anime?

Attached: IMG_2252.jpg (1470x1784, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zawgtgaBrlw
youtube.com/watch?v=mrrDdjqELl4
youtube.com/watch?v=bqHJL96ic5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KAWAII DESU !

I like anime itself, western anime culture over the last half a decade has degraded to such an extent that I pay zero attention to it. I used to post on /a/ a lot but it has unironically become even more reddit than Jow Forums. I still like /jp/ though.

Japans final solution to the eternal anglo

There's nothing inherently wrong with it, it's just a form of entertainment.
Some asians make degenerate forms of it, but that happens with every form of art.

>inb4 "hurrr durrr anime is not art"

Anime is live. Anime is life.

Attached: good j Sekirei-Wallpaper-_-1.jpg (1280x720, 381K)

I want my konosuba s3 dammit...

I just see it as more cartoons, anime culture in the states if fucking cancer, ans anyone who wants to move to japan is a degenerate

I have no qualms with it

I love it.
It's has more talent and hard work than western's gay trash and simplistic cartoons
Anime reflects a nation that values it's own culture, with no obligatory token nigger or virtue signaling.

Attached: 1522581017142.gif (480x270, 3.47M)

It's gay but I need to satisfy my Tsundere femdom fetish somehow.

Attached: 1351090953379.jpg (632x480, 45K)

Ah a fellow patrician I see

Attached: IMG_2269.jpg (900x766, 92K)

Well if you don't like them wouldn't you happy that they'll leave?

Absolute garbage.

Any man who declares himself to be rebelling against the modern world and denouncing degeneracy while simultaneously being a pathetic weeb talking about "waifus", is a hypocrite and degenerate of the highest caliber.

I genuinely love my wife though. She is much better than any 3d slut could ever be. "Trad" women is a meme and the sooner you realize this the sooner you can move on and love 2d.

Attached: IMG_2207.jpg (1080x1920, 195K)

It's alright, and it can act as a low-key redpill for some.

Its tied to the right wing because this board exist on Jow Forums. I don't care for anime all too much. I don't watch it, but I like how it's used on image boards and memes for some reason.

I'm not even going to attempt to explain how pathetic you are, you are beyond help and anybody who isn't will see how pathetic you are.

It's so good that it can make people obsessive over it unlike most American cartoons which are made for casual viewing.

Attached: Satanias_Victory_Stitched_Cap_Gabriel_Dropout_Ep_5.png (1277x1056, 957K)

something that's almost always beautiful to look at despite some bad plots and cliches that is a reflection of what true meritocracy can achieve. a product that's better than most western pop culture nowadays. a product so good it can cripple people into devoting their entire lives to appreciating it.

Why is it pathetic? 3d women are shit and it's not like they'd ever give me the time of day to begin with. Why not love a cuter 2d girl who will always be there for me?

Attached: IMG_2202.png (792x1009, 445K)

You make a fair point, and i never said i didnt want them to go, i say let them. But to me the idea of wanting to move from a place like america to japan is absurd, as japan has much worse living conditions and a more controlling government.

Anime is pretty redpilled, alot more artistic because it isn't limited to the three dimensions and has cute girls.

Attached: medb_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shimo_s_kaminaka__feb5405c7ee855a5382d0ca3cec677fe.pn (1200x848, 872K)

anime women are very very similar to japanese women

Attached: DZ2pcfQVwAAIyu1.jpg (682x1024, 109K)

Hahahaha tradcons be triggered

fucking trash

Better pussy has never been found.

^_^

drop the anime motherfucker

Attached: 1512930652952.jpg (800x430, 38K)

DISGRACE TO THE EMPEROR

THERE IS NO WAIFU BUT THE EMPEROR

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI

Attached: ed6.png (907x826, 36K)

In the army you will be taught to eat-shit-sleep as soon as opportunity is given. How does this apply to anime? It's a way to flush the brain from the daily bullshit to let it relax. If you live in Sweden you need to wipe your brain regularly.
As with everything else, anime is fine, retards are not, autistic haters are even worse.

Attached: 1522365368111.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Why? Anime means no reproduction. I thought that was what you folks wanted, bloodless eugenics?

The art is fucking hot but otaku culture is absolute garbage and if you're a weeb consider suicide immediately.

Attached: image (6).jpg (640x424, 65K)

Only sound ones are Beserk, one punch man and mob psycho 100.
All others are degenerate trash with shit messages, one punch man and mob focus on self improvement and responsibility over power, and beserk is just good overall with 100s of themes and messages.

Last stand of implicit nationalism in media.

Attached: 02 trenchcoat.jpg (800x1131, 651K)

Attached: Japan nationalist Yamguchi Pepe kills communist.png (824x684, 350K)

Best form of episodic eterntainment on the screen. Normie TV is straight up blue pilled propaganda these days.

Awful shite

I really can't stand most Western TV that isn't a nature documentary.

Jews run most Western media, so of course it's inherently disgusting and filled with niggers and anti-white messages.

A lot of it is really garbage but the remainder has some really good messages, aesthetics and morals that have completely disappeared from western media.

Attached: 1521111862451m.jpg (694x1024, 76K)

its alright as long as its not anime posting

Worlds only jew free media that isnt third world tripe

Then why are nips so interested in one but not the other.

It's great. If only other people didn't watch it.
I miss the days you would be bullied for playing vidya and watching anime.
Now it's so mainstream.

Attached: fgnlni.webm (1280x720, 436K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zawgtgaBrlw

Attached: 2523.png (425x538, 118K)

I really appreciate anime's A E S T H E T I C S.

Something like Last Exile would never get made in the West, even though it's an homage to many aspects of Western culture.

Anime girls are more attractive though

Attached: IMG_2225.gif (540x540, 1.91M)

thought about finally watching evangelion. but just feel too depressed to let anything in right now.

99% of anime is degenerate , cringy garbage for autistic kids and manchildren . But there are some good ones out there

There's nothing wrong with it.

Attached: 34213543.jpg (736x552, 41K)

Everyone looks like 11 year old girls and thats fucking weird . And by weird I mean pedo .

Your """waifu""" doesn't exist , you austistic manchild , talk shit about actual women all you want , at least they're real.

sometimes it can be good user
use it with moderation

my opinion is gas the jews...

I'd rather have imaginary perfection than real cow shit

Attached: IMG_2253.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Kawaii is Justice.

Lmao , you're never going to have sex and you're proud of it , i agree with the aussie , you're absolutely pathetic.

Mostly compatible with Nazbol ideals so I will allow it.

Attached: 8.png (652x477, 201K)

Why is it pathetic to not want to fuck with cancerous 3dpd?

Attached: IMG_2219.gif (540x388, 1.98M)

More Reina pls

I can do that

Attached: IMG_2227.gif (500x269, 1.27M)

i was like you when i was a teenager
then as a consequence of learning some japanese to read visual novels, i started talking to japanese people and watching japanese livestreams

now i don't even watch anime anymore and replaced anime girls with japanese girls as the object of my affection
>same personalities, voices, cuteness
>they can actually love you back though

Attached: DQ4nfpPV4AAH7iJ.jpg (733x1200, 117K)

plz senpai! help me find the 1% non-garbage ones.

No girl would ever love me though. I don't have any redeeming physical features and my personality is pure shite.

Attached: IMG_2201.gif (540x470, 1.99M)

are you white?
do you have a decent verbal IQ? (this is for learning japanese)

basically, the language and culture barrier will mask your personality when you're talking to japanese girls. they'll think the awkwardness is because it's hard to express your thoughts in japanese (and they'll meet halfway with cute broken engrish)

in addition japanese girls have a hard time telling which white guys are actually attractive vs ugly, they just know you're white and can give them cute half white babies

Attached: DZ7doxHUMAAwCVZ.jpg (1200x800, 273K)

I've had the same waifu for 16~18 years in a row now.

Death note , black lagoon , Berserk (though i prefer the manga), ghost in the shell, cowboy bebop

The last form of media not yet taken over by landwhales, niggers and kikes.

Attached: 1522775488340.png (1000x1035, 1.26M)

You are an imbecile.

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 17K)

It's good in small doses and if you remember to keep your feet implanted to reality. It's fairly easy to get lost in it when you're down and out of luck.

Most make protagonists easy to relate with. Add that to female characters falling in love with the guy despite his flaws and shortcomings. Sounds really nice when irl you can't even muster enough courage to ask some girl out, yes? Just stay at home, watch animu then daydream.

So yeah, don't watch that shit when you're depressed. You might end up mistaking the anime world with real life.

Attached: 1448458481168.gif (500x280, 1.72M)

Attached: 1450882079717.jpg (800x450, 79K)

I have a genetic defect and am short and very skinny. I don't really think they would give me the time of day, same as American bitches.

Attached: IMG_2221.gif (500x287, 1.65M)

oh boy here we go

Attached: 1512027952054.jpg (1146x585, 75K)

Makes me hope that this guy puts a giant monitized block on it!

Attached: Ajit_V._Pai_headshot.jpg (2400x3000, 2.64M)

Attached: 1504115144965.jpg (737x737, 320K)

Attached: 1497461207661.jpg (2048x2048, 1.79M)

Plastic surgery nips =/= mean
They're the outliers.
Get bent, you thirsty and pathetic weeblord.

bunch of nip cartoons for kids, pedo shit and 2deep4u nonsense
the fans are the worst part and generally cancerous as fuck

Attached: average weeb.jpg (640x360, 26K)

The manga was better

Attached: 1504116420181.jpg (1024x418, 349K)

5/10 japanese girl

Attached: 1515356442483.jpg (1000x750, 110K)

Everytime I see this cunts face my blood boils. Not long ago I knew almost a dozen people who had NOTHING on their minds and not a goddamn thing to talk about except how this ugly cunt was going to ruin their lives. And here we sit and not a soul I know brings him up. Fucking normies only know how to react to what directly affects them day in and out. They have no goddamn pigfucking conception of a world outside of their immediate stimuli. I hope they fucking die Jow Forums I hope they all fucking die.

Attached: MFW.png (1920x965, 1.7M)

How pathetic.
Can't even look passable without clown makeup.

Attached: asian_girls_with_and_without_makeup_3.jpg (560x410, 31K)

it has so much potential but it's always cheesy af...

i want a gritty/dirty/realistic anime that doesn't have some magic demon killing everything

Cowboy Bebop was pretty close to perfect

Attached: a9PGe5D_700b.jpg (560x395, 28K)

because white women don't wear makeup

Attached: ordinary-girls-before-after-makeup-12.jpg (600x486, 32K)

Was never a fan of Anime but I loved Girls und Panzer. The animation was great and the historical references the characters make made it really enjoyable.

Think she looks better without the makeup

Attached: Summer-1.jpg (500x393, 54K)

That bitch looks nasty either way

Straya always speaks the truth

translation of pic: makeup on vs makeup off

Attached: 1518051011171.jpg (1440x810, 202K)

Most white women look better w/o makeup.
The average white woman is like a 5 or 6/10 while the average nip is like 1 or 2.

Do you unironically believe this?

Attached: IMG_2217.gif (484x369, 1.99M)

I love Overlord

average japanese before and after makeup:
youtube.com/watch?v=mrrDdjqELl4

average whitey:
youtube.com/watch?v=bqHJL96ic5o

is a boy right ?

You're wrong about that. It's a nice fantasy for weeb westerners, but in reality the only Japanese chicks who date/fuck white guys are whores. Otherwise they are the same as any other women, it's possible to get with them but being white doesn't automatically get them to drop their panties. And yes they can tell the difference between attractive and ugly whites.

All this weeb shit is creepy. White pigu stay out of Japan.

Personally I wouldn't say they are a 1 or 2, maybe a 4. Still, it is undeniable Japan is in desperate need of a proper eugenics program.

ur gay but u don't know it yet