Spectator sports

Is this legal?

For the last few months I have been going to watch little girls track and field events. I like the hurdles a lot. Today I was at a meet at a public park just sitting in the bleachers minding my own business and practicing sports photography and one of the coaches came up to me and asked me which girl I was there to see. I said "I just like track and field, used to run myself!"

He told me to leave and not come back.

Is that legal? I was in public sitting in the stands!

Attached: 1528599351999.jpg (524x558, 212K)

>tfw the vagina envy person finally killed itself
>we're left with this now

Attached: 1531690090824.jpg (238x250, 33K)

>track and field

wew lad. how many activities have we got now? I've got horseback riding and ballet

If it's a public area and you know that for sure then yeah they cant kick you out. If you were taking pics of them and being a fucking pedo, then yeah, most likely you can get kicked out. but by a police officer, not some gay ass coach.

vagina envy? wat

for what? What would the charge be? "Watching sports"?

Nah bro you were just practicing your sports photography by snapping shots of little girls nothing weird about that

>taking pics of little girls at a sporting event
>wonders why he was kicked out

Attached: 1531592606391.jpg (532x320, 24K)

Was the ballet one the first iteration of this? I saw the swimming one, did I miss any?

I saw horseback riding and a soccer one awhile back. Someone needs to keep track of this shit nigga damn

Nothing weird about it bro. Taking pictures of random girls playing sports sounds fine to me.

There are people on here who take posts like this seriously

>the absolute state of r9k

the coach probably didnt want competition desu

I like to roleplay along
It's called fakeposting nigger

Just checked the archive and found the gymnastics, softball, hockey, beauty pageants also the ballet, swimming and horse riding ones but couldn't find soccer.

>tfw you will never ever be a part of golden age fyad

You're good lad. Running is so boring to watch though. A team sport is much more enjoyable.

gymnastics and softball too

Well then I guess you got cucked out by the coach. Congratulations though, you're gonna be one every sports meet facebook page as a potential child predator.

>you're gonna be one every sports meet facebook page as a potential child predator.
That's libel an it's a crime

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 1.51.03 AM.png (1250x790, 176K)

There is nothing illegal about taking photos in public

Attached: 1530275095705.jpg (640x640, 75K)

>implying laws are ever relevant
Normalfags operate purely on social norms.

Track and field isn't done in public parks, its done at school stadiums.

Show up to other school sports, boys and girls, and say you work for the local news paper.

There's a bar near me that's above a youth sports complex. The bar is in like the rafters and has big glass wall overlooking the field. Old guys with no relation to the players always go there during girl's soccer matches to oogle.

hit it right on the head user

> Photographing little girls running track

Fucking weirdo, you should have expected that desu.

No one said it was illegal. OP didn't have to leave, yet he was obviously being a creepy fuck

>horseback riding
Best sport!

>you're gonna be one every sports meet facebook page as a potential child protector
Why is that bad?