Be girl

>be girl
>decide to dress like a girl
>feel like I'm cross-dressing

Attached: 1500641946676.png (640x480, 1.18M)

Do you feel more comfortable in men's clothes?
Have you ever felt like you wished you were born a dude instead?

Girls who dress like boys are the best.

Attached: jkE5y58.jpg (500x808, 203K)

Real talk how come all the good traps have HUGE dicks?

What the fuck is this has anyone else noticed this?

Trans is the worst. I hope she is just a tomboy.

>be girl

stopped reading there. i DO NOT have to girls online nor should I have to encoutner this kind in here

You'll feel like a woman if you let me impregnate you.

Yes.
Only because I get along better with them, and being a female can make it weird. And also would have a bigger dating pool. However I like being a girl.
I do like them too, but I wish I could express my feminine side without feeling weird.

Mostly I wanna know, do any other hidden girls here feel like this? Hell do guys ever get this feeling wearing mens clothes?

It's not fun. There's no real way to avoid it if she is, though.

>And also would have a bigger dating pool
so you're lesbiab.
k bye.

Very relatable, OP. I feel like I'm wearing a costume when I dress like a girl.

>I do like them too, but I wish I could express my feminine side without feeling weird.
You just need a boyfriend to tell you to wear male clothes

Attached: CfHTInz.jpg (984x1000, 91K)

>tfw no tomboy aspie e-gf
t. aspie

obviously the male here was meant to be female. And now i know I am too tired to continue posting.

if I had a gf I would definitely wear cute clothes more often

Attached: 1500938310938.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Op stop being a lesbiab and be my gf.

>guys post anime girls
>girls post the fucking ginyu force
I like this timeline.

post your ugly man faces

glad I'm not alone. I wish I could do makeup, because dressing like a girl feels somewhat pointless otherwise. Probably silly to think though.

Androgynous girls shouldn't wear skirts.

Attached: 1530683333622.jpg (445x365, 26K)

>tfw can't pull off androgynous look like I used to
half the reason I've started exercising now honestly. I've grown fond of my long hair but if I can get that slim face look again I'll cut it.

Have you tried doing basic makeup? I wear a little but I'm not comfortable using a lot. I never really had a hand for it. I don't think it's weird to wear dresses without makeup, though. You should go for it if you want to wear dresses.

>post your ugly man faces
I don't have a man face.

I can kind of use foundation and concealer, but that's about it. The only time I ever had decent eye makeup results was when I completely fucked it up then washed most of it off in the shower. Whatever stuck on after that looked pretty alright. But obviously more trouble than it's worth.
Thanks for the encouragement. I might tentatively branch out into more girl clothes, but a lot of it is just so uncomfortable, down to the fabric.