Why are girls so mean when we are nice

why are girls so mean when we are nice

Attached: 1505123128902.png (399x536, 113K)

Because they're afraid that you'll be mean once you get what you want from them.

What type of pussies do you hang around with?

Attached: 1531534247850.jpg (960x616, 48K)

DO YOU WANT SOME FUCK?

Attached: 3M9fQ.jpg (360x899, 66K)

Because they can get away with it. Women arent held to standards like men are. Imagine a world in which you never receive direct, full blame for anything you do, in which there will always be some weak-minded simp who defends you and takes your side. This is the world of the roast. For them morality is a luxury, not an imperative

Why will a man punch you (be mean) if you are mean to him? Same thing applies to women but with being to them. Stupid question OP.

Wow I even forget entire words now. I meant to say "bad to them" there. What a disgrace of a human I can be. Someone end me.

There are more mean guys than girls, honestly. It may sound cliche, but I rarely encounter women being assholes irl.

Probably you disgust them physically

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-182426~2.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Because youve been conditioned to think that women being manipulative cunts is totally normal feminine behavior and that guys showing a hint of masculinity is the same as being an asshole

Men have always been meaner to me. Women just ignore me.

just stop being fucking ugly. they become nice then

Nope, I acknowledge a double standard when there is one. Some stereotypes just seem to be accurate.

>Someone who has been conditioned denies that theyve been conditioned
HOLY SHIT YOUVE CONVINCED ME

This doesn't prove shit though. You're just wrong. Don't worry, it happens to everyone.

Why does the devil have horns?

Wait, does teasing fall under mean? I thought it was flirty and somewhat fun. I usually use it to gauge if they have a good sense of humor.

Asking for a friend of course

Attached: 1pw9ta.jpg (250x236, 7K)

my circle mainly consist of girls but they always bully me. I buy them donuts and bring them to class and they say thanks and all but then take some of the cream out the bavarian and rub it on my chee. The rest just sit there and laugh at me like it is a joke

they are so mean man

Attached: ddcxx.png (645x773, 7K)

depends on the circumstances my guy

You must live somewhere nice then, or a fratboy. A lot of women here are manipulative, and rude. Maybe in public they don't act arrogant but once you get to know them it starts to show.

Give an example of what they say, would you?
Also important have they ever done anything nice/considerate for you?

Opposite for me. I work in customer service and I probably get one asshole guy for every 10 asshole women. Women are just way more entitled and demanding in general

>is treated like a literal chad
>"bully"
nice

If you are good looking, fuck each and every one of them.
If you aren't, don't let them walk all over you, unless you're just really into that. Eat your own damn doughnuts.

How the hell is morality an imperative for friendless losers who couldn't affect anyone with their lives even if they actively tried to cause as much harm as possible?

It just seems disingenuous for Jow Forums to throw stones at anyone morally when they're clearly in a state of abject moral decay that has nothing to do with women.

>not knowing that both men and women are assholes
you deserve to be weak, op.

They are flirting, faggot.

they call me coco puff and throw shit in my hair. They never do nice things for me besides help me during projects
being bullied is not chad
being mean is not flirting.
i dont want to fuck them i just want to be friends

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Lol dude they think you are adorable