A girl has invaded my group of friends. One guy is unironically lobbying for us to push her out...

A girl has invaded my group of friends. One guy is unironically lobbying for us to push her out. I like her though because she calls me daddy and likes to fall asleep while holding onto my arm. He says she's going to split us up.

Attached: e57f23d3036749c440cb86c6625542ca--ninja--men.jpg (480x800, 102K)

she is going to split you up, but at least youll have a gf

this is your future. be ready.

Attached: image.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

he is correct. if she is not someone's gf who is brought in to hang out more frequently after the group decides she is compatible, then she will have multiple dudes fighting over her or she will monopolize her bf's time and make him stop hanging out with the guys who don't have gfs.

You are one gigantic and pathetic faggot. You are falling for roasties oldest trick in the book. Do your friends a favor and kys.

She joined in with someone else though. They aren't dating but I would assume if she dated any of us it would be him because she knows him well.

I get the logic I guess. She's so nice to have around though.

That's extreme.

Tell her to call you daddy in bed.

At least make SOME sort of move on her before everyone else does.

Go for it. Get your heart broken and abandon your friends. Just don't expect sympathy for anyone.

>I like her though because she calls me daddy and likes to fall asleep while holding onto my arm.

Are you that easily gratified, you horny piece of trash? I hate the human race.

How can I be so sure that should accept though? She gave everyone a pet name.

There has to be a scenario where everything works out though.

wew

Pussy made the city of Troy fall. Think with your brain not your dick.

>There has to be a scenario where everything works out though.

If you're going into this situation with that kind of thinking, you deserve what you get.

center-left best boi

i change my mind, center-bottom is best boy

We're talking about a group of guys, not an organization.

Why though?

>calls me daddy and likes to fall asleep while holding onto my arm.
>doesnt want to date me
this does not compute. shes begging you to fuck her while calling her your baby girl.

fuck, i meant left-bottom
so tired

Advice threads and camwhoring/hookup/"rate me" threads should go on Jow Forums - Advice and /soc/ - Cams & Meetups respectively.

Dumb normie.

Everyone else has names too though. Sorry I'm bad at going after girls. One too many embarrassing rejections in high school.

I know Daddy has a connotation but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm the one she wants.

Who cares?

The world doesn't work that way. Pick one or the other and living with the consequences. Personally, I don't understand why'd you risk losing a group of friends over some dollar store pussy.

Every story like this ends up with the girl being a Yoko Ono. On the other hand, you'll get a GF. It's up to you

>he's cool with letting all of his friendships be destroyed for a chance at cheap puss
this is why I hate men more than women desu

Attached: 1479194890413.jpg (960x1280, 140K)

you got a choice mate. make a move or miss out on some of the best sex youve ever had. shes literally waiting for you to say go.

How do we know for sure that it's going to end horribly for my friends but well for me? Why are you guys all so confident?

How do you know for sure though?

Because that's what always fucking happens you idiot.

Fucking normalfags. Not even once.

testosterone is one hell of a drug user

Because it's a scenario that has played out in that exact fashion innumerable times, in groups large and small. You will not be the exception.

Attached: 1527899490427.png (500x566, 147K)

>How do you know for sure though
i dont. its an educated guess. honestly what harm can come from asking her? next time she holds your arm, tell her to hold you closer. call her baby or little girl and see what reaction she has. its a good flavor of crazy for a girl to have desu

i hang out w nonwhites who hate talking to women and don't take them seriously so i dont deal w stuff like this

Just give up on OP, hes the sort of person that needs to experience things before he acknowledges there existence.
As he keeps saying it might work out, everyone here might also win the lottery, and some people need to be burned repeatedly until they figure out the odds of winning the lottery.

Alright I get it, and you think there's no other way around it?

I never know what to say when she does that stuff. I'm a bit of a sperg. I guess I can give it a go, I could play it off as joking because she calls me daddy right?

When you say good flavor of crazy do you mean the daddy thing? She calls the guy who introduced her to the group good boy all the time. Does that mean anything?

Despite this user is probably right about you

Here's the last thing I'll say: Go ahead and juggle shit if you want. Play with their emotions. I'm not going to give you advice on how to be a shitty human but attempt if you are curious.

>When you say good flavor of crazy do you mean the daddy thing?
yes
>She calls the guy who introduced her to the group good boy all the time. Does that mean anything?
it means he is her bitch and he does as he's told.
>play it off as joking because she calls me daddy right?
sort of. be a little pushy about it, but keep it lighthearted in case she doesnt respond well to it. dont make it too much like a joke or she wont think youre serious. shes giving you an opening and seeing if youre interested in her. if you dont make a move, she will assume you dont like her and move on to one of the other guys in the group.

Alright I guess I'll go for it. We always hang out way too late and people either slowly start to leave or crash and that's usually when she does it. Here's hoping I guess.

>that's usually when she does it.
fuck, dude. thats a really big clue. now i actually am sure.

>tfw women get to live out a harem anime IRL whenever they feel like it
GAY ASS EARTH

That she does it when things start to wind down? I always just figured she picked me because I stay late but I always end up leaving instead of staying over so I wake her up so she can leave too.

>That she does it when things start to wind down
yeah. she waits til she has you to herself. more private, more intimate - giving you the opportunity to bond with her. i swear to god if you don't jump her bones you're a moron.

Alright alright I'll give it a shot. I'm seriously just not great at the whole dating game. I really just thought it was a joke to make her wanting to crash on me a little less awkward but I guess not.

i wasnt joking. and in this case, it doesnt matter that you suck at dating, because she is offering herself. so you bypass the spergfest that usually happens at the very beginning.

What do I aim for? I get like if I reciprocate the teasing that gets things rolling but do I just try to get in her pants or do I keep it simple?

thats the way girls usually do it, user. they do something subtle like that. they "open a door", and give you the space to decide if you want her bad enough to walk inside.

>What do I aim for? I get like if I reciprocate the teasing that gets things rolling but do I just try to get in her pants or do I keep it simple?
roll with the punches, user. do your best to read the situation and mood. let it build at a natural pace and sex will follow sooner or later. she needs to build her feelings for you. you might get laid the same night, or it may not be for months, but trust me, she is offering herself to you.

>A girl has invaded my group of friends
You mean a girl befriended your group of friends? They are just humans user, not some mythical creatures. Dont be a faggot. That being said tell your friend to chill out and stop being so paranoid about women invading male spaces

Ignore this retarded normalfag.

>There has to be a scenario where everything works out though.

Attached: 1527697564125.png (403x450, 13K)

>t. ghorl

Your group will be destroyed, your friends will start competing and will behave like shit to impress her.

For many, pussy is a rare treasure rather than just a commodity.