Dating is impossible in 2018+

Dating is impossible in 2018+

girls go for the best and WILL NEVER settle

Attached: IMG_4705.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Nah, if you have friends who respect you and go out on weekends to hip places it will be easy mode, they'll always be some dumb cunt impressed by you

If you don't, then you're fucked, even those dumb cunts will look down on you and think they're better than you and as we all know roasts only date up

Congrats, you're opened your eyes. What now?

u wot bro?

all of my ugly coworkers date and fuck girls. maybe you're just lazy

>Nah, if you have friends who respect you and go out on weekends to hip places it will be easy mode, they'll always be some dumb cunt impressed by you
So what you're saying is, dating is impossible for us in 2018+.

Attached: 1531579472851.png (600x627, 626K)

BRRRRrrrrrrRRRrRRRRRRRRAAAAAAP
>You have been muted

poor people don't deserve a gf.

It really isn't that hard, unfortunately I'm too lazy to bother. I used to go clubbing quite often and almost always met some whore who was willing to fuck and they were mostly more attractive than me. If you're having trouble just lower your standards maybe that'll help

I actually know I'm going to make it anyway

Also, I'm not looking for the club type of chicks, ya'll are fucked up if you think you'll find some wife material at a fucking club

Why do poor girls deserve a bf? Your logic STINKS.

if the "wife material" you're looking for never goes to clubs, you might as well just start dating men right now. religious nuts and fat retards are not worth it.

Well I'm speaking from experience , I used to have friends and go out, and plenty of girls were into me even though I was shy, now long after my friends have betrayed me it's impossible, that's all roasties care about and talk about, where you go out, where were you last weekend where are you going next weekend , if you have nothing interesting to say they drop your ass even if they were interested in you

At least that's how I interpret it, maybe something else is wrong with me I don't know

>friends
u wot m80

Attached: fuck outta here nigga.jpg (480x542, 26K)

talking about dating on r9k is usually a mistake in one way or another

You'd be surprised, just because a bitch goes clubbing doesn't make her non wife material. I actively search for non wife material girls because emotional stability is overrated. Girls who are wife material at clubs are probably less easy to get in with but if you improve your ability to talk Im sure you'll have success

i've been thinking it's impossible to stay single in 2018. whats even the point? just wasting your life?

staying single is trivial af if you're a dude and not a 9+/10

sauce for pic please?

Go meet a girl at church.

>nah, if you have friends who respect you and go out on weekends to hip places it will be easy mode

this post makes me feel like blowing my head with 10 shotguns

Attached: 1530428336262.jpg (364x310, 21K)

dont forget not being an aspie
being an aspie deosnt help even if you're a mildly sociable 9/10
I get attention but... I haven't closed since feb 2017. All my six was within a three month period and I was a virgin till 20

>2018
>church
lmao why not just skip the praying bullshit and hit up a retirement home

Attached: 1494575297643.jpg (720x720, 32K)

What about it makes you feel that way?

Fuck you tranny psyopper. Go back to /lgbt/.

i dont know im frustrated i hate myself i dont have friends i feel lonely i havent touch another human being in years i feel like im in a fucking loop i just want to feel another person warmth and escence, i have so much rage and frustration inside i just want to punch myself repeatedly i dont even know why i typed all this garbage some pls kill me

I'm honestly too degenerate for church girls, nor am I stupid enough to get married.

I don't buy into organised religions, and I can't really stand someone who's into organised religion being this close to me.

I know what you mean man

Join some club or something, or some workout program, it's what I've been doing, I am still alone but at least I interact with people, most importantly cute fit girls who workout