Tfw no gf to hold and share warmth with through these cold winter nights

>tfw no gf to hold and share warmth with through these cold winter nights
How do you guys fucking cope. I'm 18 and a kv. Feelsfuckingbadman.

Attached: 1530276929250.jpg (314x311, 45K)

just ask some girl out, it worked for me today

>18
>still a virgin
Holy shit, it's fucking over for you. If you are a virgin past age 13 consider yourself hopeless and just accept your fate alone forever.

Attached: 151197763834.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>cold winter nights
ah, it's the elusive antarcticanon

Believe me, i've tried. They usually just ghost me after one conversation or they don't respond at all.

Just give it some time. You're still young and have a full life ahead of you, and surely you'll be able to find someone who meets your criteria someday. Tbh I can't even post in this website since I'm only a couple months away from being 18 but all I can say to you is for you to just hang in there.

Attached: cruz.png (600x453, 358K)

i just take it out on myself. this girl who would make an absolute 10/10 perfect gf is leaving for college and im too pussy to talk to her. its my fault for being a little bitch thats why im a kissless faggot virgin

Attached: 1531280395383.jpg (640x627, 51K)

It's Winter in the Southern hemisphere.

Tfw actually lost virginity at 13 feelsgoodman

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

23 and a virgin

well i put my penis in a girls vagina before but i was so shit she told me to stop, t-thatt counts right g-guys?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 15.13.52.png (1290x996, 245K)

That counts, dude.

>actually stoping because she said so
>not interpreting it as go HARDER
If a girl starts to fuck you shes not allowed to change her mind.

This oregano orignal ori

any of you dudes live in a suburbs without a car
it fucking sucks and it's impossible to get laid, especially when everyone else is taken and you don't do shit.
i hate people who say just go pay a hooker since they don't exist here.

good for you fren

>this girl who would make an absolute 10/10 perfect gf is leaving for college and im too pussy to talk to her.
i've been there too many times and it never goes away.

Attached: 1527011872039s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Living in the suburbs without a car fucks me over so much. My two friends have cars but they are busy with school and shit except for weekends (I dropped out).

>these cold winter nights
I fucking wish
Tired of living in socal desert with 115+ F summers
Hottest it ever got here was 125F
I wanna go somewhere with a decent winter and fall

>decent winter
Wtf does that mean? Plenty of rain?

I wish I had a bf to hold me in those cold winter nights but nobody lives in New Zealand and nobody likes me

>july
>cold winter nights

Attached: 1387369501920.jpg (259x200, 7K)

so you never had the balls all those times or did you get rejected

not everyone lives in the north you tard. Although apart from the very tip of Argentina and Tasmania, I don't think any inhabited southern hemisphere country gets actual cold winters.

kill yourself fag, go back to the containment thread/board.

first one had a bf, there was a bit of a spark between us but she left halfway through the year since she graduated early. it didn't actually hit me until later how much i liked her.
second one came from georgia, she didn't speak much english and always kept to herself. since im a pathetic sperg i tried talking to her but couldn't really form that much of a connection. i tried my hardest and somehow fucked up every step of it. doesn't help that she was much smarter than me.

Attached: 1505837672000.png (656x755, 39K)

rip user
last year i took a precollege course and met a 8.5 who was also shy and awkward I never had enough confidence to talk to her and after the class i never saw her again. hit really hard
recently i completely fell for a girl who would be absolutely perfect, a genuine great human being all around and she even showed signs of being into me. i was gonna ask her out a graduation party but it got busted by cops. I havent seen her since and im too afraid to hit her up

Attached: 1529292378692.png (1426x898, 67K)

Yous do know that the rest of the world doesn't have the same weather and seasons as you, right? I bet timezones would blow your fucking minds. Underage niggers OUT.