Why are New Zealand girls so cute and pure, Jow Forums?

Why are New Zealand girls so cute and pure, Jow Forums?

Attached: new zealand full.jpg (1200x1455, 339K)

Because sheep are cute and innocent

No theyre not, leave the house and/or gloriavale colony that has internet

I've heard the opposite which is disappointing since I'm spending a year there soon.

Attached: 1527612578563.png (625x463, 266K)

Nz girls are some of the most promiscuous girls in the world though.

They aren't pure or cute

they look like every other wog nothing special

You like big girls who think they are men and will give you an sti

If you are in Auckland and speak Portuguese, Spanish, Korean go to English language school and help out.
The girls are all gold diggers or hoes but they are very easy and fun all are better looking than the natives.

>some of
no, they're #1 in promiscuity. well, the last time I checked, anyways
fuck my gay country
and I live in fucking earthquake ville fucking FUCK

New Zealand is one the worst places in the world what the fuck.

They all have BPD in my experience. They are all also functional alcoholics.

>Portuguese
Yeah what's what all the brazilians around here? You see an ethnic looking girl and you can't quite place where she's from, chances are she's Brazilian.

Theyre all sluts

Originbcs r u'll ly

Fuck Christchurch bro. Living up north in fucking maoriville isn't much better though

Are maoris really that bad? Fat ugly prone to crime?

Not all of them obviously, one of my oldest friends is maori, but yeah they can be fucking shit tier. Hard to tell whether the islanders are worse though.

I'd argue the opposite but I don't really want to attract more attention. Our women are mostly whores but that's not important.

Attached: 1524636680723.png (700x553, 115K)

What the fuck look it up its common knowledge we have the slutiest recorded woman on the planet. 90% are hoes at around the 15-20 man mark MINIMUM

girls gotta get some P anyway she can

They have wealthy NZ boomer old husband or
Fly around the world Sucking dick for Money
they do same fake Education the Indians working at mc doleans
Its worth billons so the goverment dose nothing

Is it just me or are cheap smokes tasting more like home grown? Fucking expensive to smoke as a dole bludger, thought they were going to raise it shit cunts.

They're nice to you until you need to shear them

New Zealand, much like here in Australia, had such a good chance of being great. Too bad we fucked it up.

i don't know too much about new zealand but i do know that there's a really cute girl living there who means the world to me, so i think that counts for something

Attached: 1454963210290.jpg (186x188, 7K)

maybe lady boy teach her how to use make up and shave or might be lady boy

Wellington reporting in. We are capital of degeneration, filled with leftist basedboys and angry feminazis. The last time I went to the club two girls tried to make out with me with barely a word, and last night a fat chick tried to get me to go home with them. NZ girls areanything but cute and pure. Even the strippers are fat and ugly.

>They all have BPD in my experience.
This is true for me too. Admittedly I don't meet normies.

they're sluts m8
the worst thing about them is how they act when you show disinterest, like they're back in fucking high school like jesus christ go away roastie

It's the nz tranners who are pure

Anyone in Auckland wanna be friends?We can go to karaoke or some shit together.

I'm in Wellington but I will be in Auckland in the weekend start of next month. How is the karaoke in Auckland? My girlfriend described it at "basically a Chinese city" last time she was there so I'm hoping the prices reflect this. Any box or coin karaoke?

>"basically a Chinese city"
This is true
> so I'm hoping the prices reflect this.
This is not.

nz girls aren't pure or cute they are fat, disgusting, uneducated,basic and generally undesirable.
Much like this shitty country in general they have little to offer. I hate this stupid country so much the sooner they can sell it to china to rape and pillage the better.

You're delusional, the only better countries than us are Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Japan and maybe Switzerland.

I'm in welly too. wanna hang out?

I'll be moving there next month, would be cool to know somebody there. Got discord?

Yo I'm on the north shore. Could be. What's your asl?

Yo I'm in Auckland too. Wanna get a get together going?

/busTc6s
I just made a Kiwi discord if you lads are trying to hang out or something.

Attached: 1439815254770.png (508x328, 144K)

Whereabouts are You?
Original

>NZ girls
>cute and pure

surely you jest

>girls anywhere being pure

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA