>older lady(44?) customer at my job
>cute face pretty ripped up and tan too
>wearing shorts and a sexy top
>see shes leaving on a bicycle
>ask her about biking
>have a short conversation about light cardiovascular exercise
>find she likes hiking occasionally
>say our goodbyes
Next time should I ask her if shed like to go for a hike sometime?
Should I preface it with as friends?
Lads, I want an older gf.

Attached: 214FF61B-578A-4C54-A970-2B58054FAB65.gif (546x426, 32K)

At least try to notice if she has a wedding ring before trying anything.
I don't know what your work situation is, but that sounds like a good way to get fired if things go poorly.

Thanks, I wanted to see if Id get some sensible advice. I dont know how to meet women (especially older) outside of work though. Online?

How old are you OP? I've fucked my stepmother and some milfs in my teens so I have some advice for you.

22, what is your advice, man?

No fucking way you fucked your stepmother. How?? Orig

>How old are you OP? I've fucked my stepmother and some milfs in my teens

Are you living in an incest hentai or something? You might wanna pinch yourself to see if you're not 2D.

If I knew how to effectively meet women I probably wouldn't be browsing this armenian mechatronics maintenance forum. You'd probably have better luck asking Jow Forums but it's not that much better than Jow Forums in all honesty.
I've heard there are a bunch of dating websites for younger men looking to date older women. I've never looked into it but I'd assume the odds for a man would be much better compared to other websites as most men prefer women age 20-30.

to think that wasn't an original comment

Yep. Weird website. But my stepmom is also hot, so for curiousity's sake I hope that poster replies.

Hmm. Maybe. My sister told me try a wine bar once.
>implying I go places
This other customer told me I should come see her band perform sometime, after I asked how it was doing. Think I may. Idk if I would have the balls to say something though, heh.

It's was really almost like one of your incest doujins actually. I am running late to work and it's kinda sudden so I can post green text later or post discord so you can add me and I will write it down since this thread will die anyway.

No fucking way you fucked your stepmother.

No fucking way you fucked your stepmother. How??

If you got pics of the ordeal snapchat large.2000

Attached: 1530844499393.gif (249x188, 821K)

Just green text with my OP pic and an obvious heading. I will see it.

I posted "orig' as a precaution.

nanocrystalline

Attached: stepmother.png (908x540, 41K)

O rip I guess that's why

I was just pointing it out. It was a pretty unique statement the orig was superfluous and not to be a pendant but a rule violation.

Sorry that was long time ago so no pics left since any of my relatives could've found out about that.
Okay fren.

Noted for further posting, friend

Attached: VKIXg5TQ_400x400.jpg (399x399, 34K)