Can short brown Latino males get Asian girlfriends?

Can short brown Latino males get Asian girlfriends?

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1000, 134K)

No, and you should stay away from surperior Asian genes anyway, Paco.

Not really. I'm a 6'4" spic and only 2 asians ever gave me chance. Both of them have at least once mentioned they prefer wh*te guys before ghosting me a week later.

Attached: 1515022930973.jpg (500x334, 15K)

I'm a tall latino and I banged one.
Idk what your chances are though my manlet amigo.

it relly is amazing how females of pretty much any race will prefer white guys

What amazes me more is wh*tes still think they can be robots.

Si, nomas con que no seas un autista y no tengas cara de ogro

Attached: Asghii.jpg (1925x2740, 679K)

I'm a short and somewhat pale (from being shut in I assume) hispanic guy who wants an asian gf

I really wish you could because then I could too but we're stuck with these thot ass banshees, it's better to remain alone to be frank

Post pic on soc & crosslink

How do I get a wife like this?

Attached: 1529482488694.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)

Only if you have a lot of money 120k /yr plus. Otherwise give up hope

>lots of money
These are asian roastflaps we're talking about. Most of them don't give a fuck if you're jobless, just as long as you're white. That's their minimum and only requirement. I can't count how many times I've seen a 7/10-10/10 asian girl holding hands/dating retarded looking white guy who's wearing old and dirty walmart clothing when I go anywhere.

I'm a Latin guy (mexican American) and I've had a few east asian gf.dont be beaner brown, Don't be fat, don't be short, im 5 10 and have always ben taller than any of them by at least 4 inches, walk with good posture, have a nice vehicle, and be confident.lift weights. Most of these you can control. If your just to ugly or obese then consider suicide. I hate seeing fellow Latinos just fucking up our stereotypes.

Beaner brown here

do asians really not like that color? is there anything I can do about it

Attached: 1528434941203.png (434x327, 37K)

Lets trade sisters Juan.

Haha where? Post pics please also don't use Google anyone can find anything on their. Lol just be white bro that's it. Japanese girls will flock to you just like in anime.

Attached: 1521788120533.jpg (735x490, 65K)

If youre white you can bypass everything. If your brown like op then no. You need money

They're both mongoloids, you retard. Both are animals.
You can impress jap girls by doing sepuku.

I'm lucky I was born light. How dark are you and what's your height and weight?

Not him but I live in california and I see lots of young asian girls with old white boomers

I'm not very dark. But noticeably brown. It just doesnt stand out a lot though. Im 5'8 and 130 pounds. I workout a lot and do cardio

Calgary. It's a fucking melting pot over here.

Yes commit seppuku indio acomplejado

Shit loads of Asian girls with hispanics in California as well. Especially L.A. Alot of their neighborhoods are close together

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13-20-21-24-1.png (540x520, 346K)

Where are you from? Seems like your confidence is lacking are you really ugly or really young?

Yeah I believe you, but over here in Newark Ca I mostly see them with white boomers

no, they love the BBC

I'm 18. I've been told i look normal by a lot of people. I have a normal jaw, round face and big eyes.

>That pic
Guaranteed her bf is probably pig skinned and 90% Spaniard.

Attached: 1531455969778.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

White men have lower response rates than black women on dating websites.
We're all in this together ese.

I think she is single mate

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-16-04-04-57-1.png (540x669, 507K)

Latinos (mestizos) are basically Asian.

Also, isnt' there like entire Chinese/Chino minority in Mexico and California?

130 pounds is small for a guy. I believe you have soft features. So start lifting, learn their language, practice good posture, smile alot, work on a good job, also practice good oral posture.

White guys for settling, black guys for sex

True to some extent but I would never call myself Asian. Plus Asians would never accept us, unless it's to mow their lawn but boomer chinks do that for fun already.

Attached: 1504397599222.png (752x746, 733K)

But Native Americans are mongoloids. Latinos are basically hafus. I've met some Peruvian guys and they look like Asians to me. Perhaps if you look for a wife who's not from racist countries such as South Korea and Japan you would have more luck. I'm pretty sure that lower class Chinese girl would prefer a good standing Latino to a factory worker from China.

Also, what I'm trying to say is that South Koreans and Japanese are wealthy enough to choose. For Chinese women, or even Vietnamese, Indonesian etc. marrying an American is salvation.

Look i will be honest with you. You and pajeets. Not only you look dirty you also smell awfully. I don't how it can be explained biologically but you just segret awful stench.

everyone who doesn't shower stinks

South koreans are not that bad, especially if you are successful, great body, tall, can speak korean and not black u got this. Last one of this cutie That is into Latinos.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-16-04-05-24-1.png (540x665, 514K)

I know that, but if Asians hate filipinos for being too dark then there opinion on us is 10x worse.
>I've met some Peruvian guys and they look like Asians to me
Yeah, you're talking to one.
>Japan and South Korea
>Not racist
OH NO NO NO NO
In all seriousness they would still dump and ghost your ass the second they find a white guy to ride on.

Attached: Ching chong wing wong.png (1899x845, 252K)

Maybe she ghosted you because you have jack shit to offer. The day my girl leaves me because of my amazing culture is the day hell will freeze over, just don't be a fucking get loser man it may be hard but it's worth it.

It doesn't matter if beans/pajeets shower, they still stink. Whenever i see one of them in suit i can't think of anything else than how dirty suit will get.

Just Move out of the ghetto you poor basterd. Hahaha it won't stink so bad like trailer trash.

S. Korea and Japan are examples of racist countries. That's what I meant. In Asia, being dark is not attractive feature and it's okay to put makeup on if you are. I find it silly how we Europeans generally find tanned skin beautiful. Everyone I know wants a dark haired tanned bf or gf.

Why are you making up some backstory for me? I am not talking about ghetto, i am talking about pajeets/beaners. They may be a CEO and they still stink.

More like hapas
Niggers are actually the most smelly race ,pajeets & hispanics mestizos can smell bad too but its just because of bad habits not because of them being naturally like that

Because your making up a back story for them. It's likely you are poor because you are around people that stink, only time I Smelled people that stunk was visiting my friend in the projects. Smelled horrible I'm never going back

Mestizos are half mongoloid, which is the race that produces less sweat, they cant smell that bad unless they have bad hygene

Can you even read, pajeet? I especially said that pajeets and beaners smell. No whites, no asians, not even some niggers. And then you come with up "haha you must be poor and everything aroud you smells". If everything around me smelled badly then i wouldn't even notice it anymore.

It doesn't matter if they produce less sweat when even that little is comparable to skunk.

That's literally impossible. What has left you so bitter user? Tell me I'm here.

Alright lads, how do I get a qt small brown bf? I want to cum on their face and give a nice color contrast.

Idk, it sounds possible though

Mongoloids have less apocrine glands than all of the races, this includes amerindians & mestizos you dumb nigger

Now you switch to roastie's "who hurt you"? What the fuck is even wrong with you, pajeet?

They have less apocrine glands too

Most of my past crushes back in high school were average-to-tall-height, light-skinned Hispanic guys. If only you werent brown... user

Attached: 3F8C28DF-B227-49B9-B602-271351BE6110.jpg (200x252, 11K)

>That's what I meant
Yeah I miss read it, my bad. idk I'm probably too pessimistic with my experiences with them.

You don't have to mention that many times what kind of beaner you are.

Hispanics are Half white half asian you dumb fuck they produce the same smell as you.

Most hispanics dont like homosexuals, did you ever get beat up by them for being a deranged homo?

Idk if that makes you more hopeful, but there are more Asian grills out there than there are Latinos. I'm sure there are millions of them who are into Latinos.

I was just trying to correct him

im an asian fembot, not a homosexual....

actually I take my statement back. At least two of them were brownish-tan. Like pic related.

Attached: 0E416069-EC76-4B55-B4EA-98DAC4460F31.png (750x1334, 348K)

Cutting your dick off doesnt make you a girl friendo

Mestizos, not Latinos. Not the same.

Asian girls like:
clean cut
clean dressed
no bad habits
ambitious guys.
you don't have to be rich, but you need to show ambition, effort, and drive.
ambition to asian women is like machismo or ruggedness to other women. They see it's a fundemental masculine quality.

me=live in mostly asian community, learned their traits, love asians, but my soulmate is a white and Catholic woman.

Attached: 1484602916743.jpg (800x521, 30K)

probably not unless you have money or incredibly charming

they worship white pretty much

Nice, more elliot rodgers & eurasian tigers would be cool

Attached: SNX6636383u.png (1682x2257, 1.13M)